Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Yes rule 7 is what's not allowed on this site but "Loli" tag with 18 yo or older females that looks younger in body is allowed.
Alice looks like a loli and this VN should have the tag, we are a 3rd party site and have nothing to do with the development of that game.

Midlife Crisis has the loli tag because the youngest daughter that looks well over 18 but has a loli body.
My point, that you missed, was the way the rules are written state nothing about ages. And quite frankly, 18+ are not "loli". There is even a term for 18+ that look underage, "Legal Loli". They two are different things. And the Loli tag for Midlife Crisis is there for the niece(?) as the daughter does not have a "Loli" body, she is "petite" And "petite"≠"Loli"

This site doesn't have an underage tag, that is not what was applied it was the "loli" tag
But "Loli" DOES = underage. For "of age" and higher, you have to add the qualifier "Legal"

Whether or not users equate the loli tag to the character being underage is up to them and there interpretation but technically that isn't what it necessarily means
But it is what it means.

you can have an "undeveloped" character who is of age and therefor regarded as a loli.
See Above -"Legal"

she is fairly petite so I guess some would consider her as such.
*shrug*
And those people are wrong and we should not give in to people who are either too lazy or too stupid to learn how to use language correctly.

Nah, you are right on this. I feel like there should be a 'petite' tag to replace what ignorant people like to call loli.
fixed that for you.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer will the Mc father every show his face in the game
Probably not but I have something very wholesome and touching planned that involves MC and Alice alone ( and involves the soon to be happening passing of Martin ). Something that is only for them and them alone :).

I hadn't seen the planned fetishes yet, pregnancy doesn't really appeal to me, nothing against it, if I have it in the game, I can play it well, no problem, it just doesn't really appeal to me.
Now the wedding, yes, it is the culmination of the romance, closes the romance with a golden key, I am already imagining my lovely Alice in a wedding dress, :love: ......... Sorry, I was drying the water that fell out of the corner of my mouth.
I'm a very romantic guy so marriage should be a given for me. While it probably doesn't make much sense in the real world if you marry more than one woman ( except maybe as a mormon? Idk ) it will be a thing here ( if you want that :) ).

I understand her intentions. For me personally, it was her forcing MC to relive a traumatic past that I have a hard time forgiving her for (I have experience in that regard). I think if she just brought the idea up of MC cutting all ties with his dad, give him time to think and do things at his pace (like the relationship with Lucy), I probably would actually like her lol. I am just glad we don't have to have her as a love interest lol. But I of course love the game and even like Elaine as a character, she brings some spice to the game lol.
I agree with you on that part, but that was my goal. I wanted players to feel uncomfortable because they had no way of backing out and overthinking that. That's why I made her emphatize the "now" part, the "forcing" part if you want to say it like that.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Then there are many games that need the loli tag that don't have it, if you're using that standard. The tag rule itself refers to rule 7, which says it's about underage characters. The tag is therefor being used for two completely different and unrelated things. Underage characters (like Ada in PL) and older, petite girls. By that logic, you can have a 40yr old loli, obviously nobody considers them as loli's though.

Now, just the tag itself says "underdeveloped" the definition of underdeveloped is "not fully developed". How do you decide if someone isn't fully developed, because logically speaking, if they are done growing, they are fully developed regardless of how big they are. So, therefor, only underage characters who are still developing aren't fully developed.

Note, I'm not trying to bash you, the tag system/definitions are deeply flawed is all.
It was gone over time and time again that girls that look like Alice should have the loli tag just as the same with Elena and Jennifer in Dating my Daughter has the loli tag.
It came from the mods that DmD gets the loli tag even though the girls are all over 18 it still gets the tag.

They are stating Rule 7 as what is not allowed here.
Loli " Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations as long as it does not have Rule 7 content."
This is how it was explained to me and it may have been in the Dating My Daughter thread.

My point, that you missed, was the way the rules are written state nothing about ages. And quite frankly, 18+ are not "loli". There is even a term for 18+ that look underage, "Legal Loli". They two are different things. And the Loli tag for Midlife Crisis is there for the niece(?) as the daughter does not have a "Loli" body, she is "petite" And "petite"≠"Loli"
The loli tag was added well before the niece showed up in the game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 awesome dude .. thanks for the update as soon as it downloads , i'll be running it like a thousand time to get every word .. i think maybe i love this game a little to much .. am i a sic-o for wanting that kitty babe Lucy for myself ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 awesome dude .. thanks for the update as soon as it downloads , i'll be running it like a thousand time to get every word .. i think maybe i love this game a little to much .. am i a sic-o for wanting that kitty babe Lucy for myself ...
o.k well the wife just read what i wrote and said ,, i'll be a sic-o if , i start says here kitty kitty in my sleep :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes rule 7 is what's not allowed on this site but "Loli" tag with 18 yo or older females that looks younger in body is allowed.
Alice looks like a loli and this VN should have the tag, we are a 3rd party site and have nothing to do with the development of that game.

All games should be tagged with what is in them.
Just because others don't want the tag does not mean it should not get it.
Midlife Crisis has the loli tag because the youngest daughter that looks well over 18 but has a loli body.

To many VN's on here have miss leading or incorrect tags or down right not listed what is in the VN that pull players in then makes them mad about it (IE: NTR for the main one).

Listing a VN with pregnancy with birth that happens before the game starts should not have the pregnancy tag but to many on here has it anyway.
Yeah a girl that goes to college is a loli, seems completly legit. Petit is not loli, but whatever man. :rolleyes:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Playing through and who the fuck does that fiona think she is ?? Turned her down and she starts warning the mc to stay away from Sun and don't mistreat Becca!!! Wtf has any of what the mc does got to do with her? I would much prefer the option of NOT working for her full stop or at least the option of warning the sisters and mom and even cousin about her behaviour... Please tell me the mc shoots this bitch down in the future and keeps her away from the females of the family as it seems she is the one the mc needs to protect the others from not the other way around. Sorry for the rant but wish the mc would grow a set and tell her to fuck off and the warn the rest of the family of what is expected when you work for her lol

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Playing through and who the fuck does that fiona think she is ?? Turned her down and she starts warning the mc to stay away from Sun and don't mistreat Becca!!! Wtf has any of what the mc does got to do with her? I would much prefer the option of NOT working for her full stop or at least the option of warning the sisters and mom and even cousin about her behaviour... Please tell me the mc shoots this bitch down in the future and keeps her away from the females of the family as it seems she is the one the mc needs to protect the others from not the other way around.
Give her a chance in the route where you will slowly dominate her ( disobey her a bit ) .. This will open up a new story arc with her where she will explain herself. If you still hate her after that then that's fair, but there is more to it than you might think!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Playing through and who the fuck does that fiona think she is ?? Turned her down and she starts warning the mc to stay away from Sun and don't mistreat Becca!!! Wtf has any of what the mc does got to do with her? I would much prefer the option of NOT working for her full stop or at least the option of warning the sisters and mom and even cousin about her behaviour... Please tell me the mc shoots this bitch down in the future and keeps her away from the females of the family as it seems she is the one the mc needs to protect the others from not the other way around.
you find out Fiona has her reasons for doing what she does .... and she looks at your mom as her lost sister ... so she can be a little over protective of mom

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay thanks guys I'm going to start a fresh profile and will give her a fair chance and see if I change my mind.. It was just an instant wow when you first meet and she orders the mc to get his cock out that's a noooo don't do crazy haha but if there is more depth to her character then like I said I will give her a fair try (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay thanks guys I'm going to start a fresh profile and will give her a fair chance and see if I change my mind.. It was just an instant wow when you first meet and she orders the mc to get his cock out that's a noooo don't do crazy haha but if there is more depth to her character then like I said I will give her a fair try (y)
lol when she done that to me ,, i came in her to piss her off lmao

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
you find out Fiona has her reasons for doing what she does .... and she looks at your mom as her lost sister ... so she can be a little over protective of mom
I played through her route once and ugh no none of what I learned about her changed much of my opinion, granted I no-longer outright hated her (just thought she was a bitch) but her past experiences with men does not excuse the way she treats the mc, she treats him like shit even though he is Beccas son for no other reason than he is male, she could at the very least not be so blatantly abrasive towards him but nope. She is a bitch.
Meh she's not for me, some like her though and I believe Killer7 wrote her to be perceived that way so good job there, not everyone will enjoy her route, some will end up loving her content others will hate her and I think that's a good thing, she is just a divisive character.

Reactions: HansDampf788

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I played through her route once and ugh no none of what I learned about her changed much of my opinion, granted I no-longer outright hated her (just thought she was a bitch) but her past experiences with men does not excuse the way she treats the mc, she treats him like shit even though he is Beccas son for no other reason than he is male, she could at the very least not be so blatantly abrasive towards him but nope. She is a bitch.
Meh she's not for me, some like her though and I believe Killer7 wrote her to be that way so good job there.
yeah she is , but she feels she has to be .. is ok with me .. i'll just keep disobeying her .. lol .. maybe i'll end up knocking her up lmao

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes