MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean putting our love interests Melissa and Megan inside a burning building, maybe created the absolute most memorable moment in any game of this genre :LUL:
but till this day people either love or hate this moment, nothing in between
I think the only people who loved it were masochists. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I love that he had the balls to do it. I worry that he will do it again or everyone who admired it and is now developing a game will emulate it.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, or since there are two girls in the M&J route he could just do it again - make us choose one or the other in some catastrophic moment.
Loved and hated at the same time that moment but that was a great game and glad mnf it's not that kind of game it's completely opposite for now:devilish:
Also noted your club were are the module for joining :LOL:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Stever2423

Jul 14, 2018
I like this game, it's a little long winded at times, but I can put up with that, it's also funny. The MC is obviously very, very lucky. One thing I like that the dev has done is not to make all the women so huge in the tit department that they would never worry about breaking their nose if they fell over. Oh and one small thing, I know that English isnt the Dev's native language but the use of "take" and "bring" really stand out to me. A young lady wouldn't say "Please bring me home." it is "Please take me home." unless they hadn't left home yet and it would be "And after the dinner will you bring me home?" Just a little thing and maybe I am just being an OCD pleb, it doesn't stop me being unable to put this damned game down for very long! :D

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
dang time whent fast this month i canot wait to say hi to MC's Granny
as how the story in the morning ended
+ i have bin waiting to see howfar whe go whit lucy and Alice and the rest becausse there are plenty woman for the MC/Urselfs

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I know that I will be criticized, but I hope that no one puts the link, Dev is always here, always answering our questions, he even puts his game here, don't you think it's cowardly to do that to him?
Do you know that if all games have a simultaneous release on Patreon and here, it discourages some people to support, this is the reality, why pay if I can have it for free and at the same time?
And it's not just because I'm a Patron, unfortunately I can only support two at the moment, but there are many others that I would like to help, but I can't, so I wait patiently for you to be placed here.
You have never seen me say where the hero is, at most I will ask when it will be released, since I do not have the schedule for all games.
So guys, wait, be patient, and if you can support this dev and / or others that you like, they make us happy, and nothing more fair to give back.
As for today's update, I only have one thing to say, Agua_na_Boca.jpg

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
I know that I will be criticized, but I hope that no one puts the link, Dev is always here, always answering our questions, he even puts his game here, don't you think it's cowardly to do that to him?
Do you know that if all games have a simultaneous release on Patreon and here, it discourages some people to support, this is the reality, why pay if I can have it for free and at the same time?
And it's not just because I'm a Patron, unfortunately I can only support two at the moment, but there are many others that I would like to help, but I can't, so I wait patiently for you to be placed here.
You have never seen me say where the hero is, at most I will ask when it will be released, since I do not have the schedule for all games.
So guys, wait, be patient, and if you can support this dev and / or others that you like, they make us happy, and nothing more fair to give back.
As for today's update, I only have one thing to say, View attachment 672455
very well said i cant afford to support the game maker at the moment due to lock down but as soon as im back to work i will be supporting him i would like to ask killers a quistion about his next game will it be incest harem like this one?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes