MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The latest renders are K7's new game they are working on. Don't think they have said they will be revamping MNF.
Thank you, I didn't want to get excited at the possibility of a Daz3D revamp if it wasn't happening. I like MNF just prefer Daz3D for art.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you, I didn't want to get excited at the possibility of a Daz3D revamp if it wasn't happening. I like MNF just prefer Daz3D for art.
IDK, I personally think the current art style really suits the game more, especially with lucy. I don't think I'd want to see them any other way.

Not that I'm not looking forward to the new game, I just appreciate both styles.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
In about 18 hours there will be some more daz3d renders up on my patreon page. I'm still testing the new PC but so far it's working out great ^^.
So, when do we see the next update? Do you think that we are just waiting for renders? Would be nice to carry on with that storyline. Have fun with your new PC

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So, when do we see the next update? Do you think that we are just waiting for renders? Would be nice to carry on with that storyline. Have fun with your new PC
v0.10 is currently in beta with 0.10.0 Beta2 being released 13th so I guess you will see the public release of v0.10 the week after next sometime around the end of the month, I haven't really payed much attention to Killer7s release schedule but a quick look at the dates for prior releases and it seems as though they are all around the end of the month.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm still on time with my update schedule. The next beta for patrons should be available this weekend, the public release for everyone for v.10 should be by the end of this month.

Edit: I should add that the renders don't take away any time from me working on the game ^^.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
In about 18 hours there will be some more daz3d renders up on my patreon page. I'm still testing the new PC but so far it's working out great ^^.
I, for one, am happy to hear that your new PC is working great. I do IT work IRL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I'm still on time with my update schedule. The next beta for patrons should be available this weekend, the public release for everyone for v.10 should be by the end of this month.

Edit: I should add that the renders don't take away any time from me working on the game ^^.
Great news for all those who just can't wait to see how this story carries on. :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Shame to have to write this as I'd really enjoyed the game up to this update. The way the story builds between Lucy and the MC is excellent writing, but the introduction of Alice into the harem made me really uncomfortable.
Up to now, Alice has come across as a child, and suddenly Sandra and Lucy start a plot to get her into bed with the MC? That's not far from child grooming the way the update portrays it. All Alice's traits and mannerisms are those of someone in their early teens, with nothing indicating she's above the age of consent.
IMHO I think the story would be stronger and more interesting if there was no option for Alice and the MC to be together.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Shame to have to write this as I'd really enjoyed the game up to this update. The way the story builds between Lucy and the MC is excellent writing, but the introduction of Alice into the harem made me really uncomfortable.
Up to now, Alice has come across as a child, and suddenly Sandra and Lucy start a plot to get her into bed with the MC? That's not far from child grooming the way the update portrays it. All Alice's traits and mannerisms are those of someone in their early teens, with nothing indicating she's above the age of consent.
IMHO I think the story would be stronger and more interesting if there was no option for Alice and the MC to be together.
Nothing except the fact that she talks about already being out of highschool and at the age where she was able to leave the orphanage of her own consent when you talk to her in the hotel room when she first arrives. She's just a petite little lady.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You could always just choose not to pursue a relationship with Alice, instead of wanting the choice removed.

She is likely (if you follow her dialog) in her late teens/early 20s, when she is first introduced, she states that her mother died when she was twelve which is when she was sent to the orphanage, she would have lived there until she was considered an adult, she also states that after finishing high school she went to collage.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Reactions: AdamJohn36

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
In addition to what others have said about her age, I'm pretty sure Sandra/Lucy say at some point in the update say that Alice went to them with her feelings for the MC. So they did not start it. They just helped MC realise that Alice did think of the MC in that sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The only time you could think that Alice is younger than she is is when she starts to tell MC about not having a real childhood. That's why she has done all these things with him - learning how to swim ( something you usually do as a child ), going on a carnival ( same thing ) and other stuff. Her feelings for MC developed over time, Lucy and Sandra had no influence on them. She pursued them both and told them that she wants to see if MC also has feelings for her, that's why Lucy and Sandra helped her with this "game". While I get your view on these things they are wrong in the end, as it gets explained ingame on why she acted the way she did and why she will be a bit more different now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think its interesting that Alice is bigger than Lucy is, at least it seems when they are together. Now, Alice may act young but she isn't any smaller than most of the other girls in the game are. She is probably close to Maddie's size or something around there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She is old enough to leave the orphanage, so it is clear she is at least 18. There are no underage characters.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes