Booki

Oct 14, 2017
This game is enjoyable but all the girls fall into the same trope. They all look down to their left and start blushing nervously or crying. Even the outspoken, strong, and direct girls basically change their personality to do it. It would be nice to have a character who is confident in themself.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This game is enjoyable but all the girls fall into the same trope. They all look down to their left and start blushing nervously or crying. Even the outspoken, strong, and direct girls basically change their personality to do it. It would be nice to have a character who is confident in themself.
Fiona, Maddie, Mary... All of them are like that. While they have their "weaker" moments they usually are what you describe.

Is Elaine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with MC ? They first talk was harsh
Time will tell ^^.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
if K7&Anti has million number of fans i am one of them. if K7&Anti has ten fans i am one of them. if K7&Anti has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against K7&Anti, i am against the world. i love K7&Anti till my last breath... die hard fan of K7&Anti. Hit like if u think K7&Anti best & smart in the world
I dont know who is Anti :unsure: but you and K7 are one of favorites so we are in the same boat.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
When do we see the girls getting pregnant? All this talk of having children, but no pregnancies. Would also be nice to see a bit more of the MC's darker side, seems like he's too nice to be true! If you are going to have big bosomed women, then lactation is also spmething that could come into play. Good story so far, just missing a little more spice.
I don't need more dark side, but it wouldn't hurt as an option.

I am definitely waiting for the pregnancies. Lactation would be intriguing as well.

Reactions: milklover88

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any sex scene of MC with becca ( mother). I played it but i didn't have any adult scene with becca( mother) other than massage. Please help.. thanks a lot in advance.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is there any sex scene of MC with becca ( mother). I played it but i didn't have any adult scene with becca( mother) other than massage. Please help.. thanks a lot in advance.
Like V&M pointed out there are a few scenes like that with the Landlady. Always pick top option or use walkthrough ^^.

Reactions: Abhay
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes