Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Hi there, as I posted a while back announcing that I'll keeping my distance from making walkthroughs for the foreseen future. With that being said, I already talked to a couple of people that were willing to update the mod, you can give them a shoutout:

1. Maim Lain
2. OscarSix
hey Qleaf it's good to see you how are you doing and i think Lain is taking care of that update right now we just have to wait and see

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I really enjoy this story. I hope you continue with it. Thanks for the share. Is it just me or does anyone else think having lucy's tail tickling your but while you make her cum is kinda awesome?

May 19, 2019
Hi there, as I posted a while back announcing that I'll keeping my distance from making walkthroughs for the foreseen future. With that being said, I already talked to a couple of people that were willing to update the mod, you can give them a shoutout:

1. Maim Lain
2. OscarSix
Sad to see ya stop, but thank you very much for all the past walk throughs and mods you gave us, I don't think I can thank you enough. Have a good day.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I can't seem to go past v 0.6 and don't know why!! Any suggestions?
Are you using the walkthrough mod? Qleaf doesn't update it anymore and its for 0.6. If you wait a bit you might get a new walkthrough though!

Reactions: stely23m

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Mary still thinks she and the MC are fucking on saves where he has turned her down repeatedly.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Mary still thinks she and the MC are fucking on saves where he has turned her down repeatedly.
No, she doesn't. She makes comments about everything being sexual between you two which was the case when you met her the first time ( the sunbathing scene ). If you didn't do anything sexual with her after that than this is what she means. She doesn't explicity state that you had sex. At least iirc, the sex part should be behind her lovepoints :unsure:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Really interesting update, thank you Killer7
I found some weird things in some characters developpment but I think it's no " big deal ", it's more something like "Hm... well, why not, things happen after all ".
Good job.

Reactions: Killer7

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee Killer7 you made a mistake you should have used the honey loops box instead off the cornflakes
becausse in the bowl is HoneyLoops whit some strawberry pieces.
LoL

:FacePalm:

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hee Killer7 you made a mistake you should have used the honey loops box instead off the cornflakes
becausse in the bowl is HoneyLoops whit some strawberry pieces.
LoL

:FacePalm:
The household is weird, they keep the cornflakes boxes and just put different brands in there :p.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes