Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think this VN needs the "Voyeurism" tag with Yvonne watching all the time.
Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

And with Sandra telling her to and know about it she is an "Exhibitionists".
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

Both tags have been added.
The exhiobinism Tag is wrong. Sandra says she doesnt like to be naked around Strangers, she just doesnt mind if girls that she knows watches her. Please remove that Tag. The voyerism Tag is fine in terms of Yvonne.

I already have that, that one I posted is from page two
Your missing the scene in the cinema ( after the Lucy date ) and the morning blowjob I Think.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Your missing the scene in the cinema ( after the Lucy date ) and the morning blowjob I Think.
Thanks do you have a screenshot of the gallery, to give me an idea
and do you happen to know the steps I need to take to get them

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks do you have a screenshot of the gallery, to give me an idea
and do you happen to know the steps I need to take to get them
1582939408950.png

The morning blowjob should happen naturally when you are in a relationship with her, it was in 0.6. If you played a 0.6 beta you might have to see that label again.

The cinema scene happens after the revenge plot with Tanja comes to an end. You get the option to go to the cinema with Sandra after that.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hee Killer7
is it even possible to marry all the lady's in the game i canot help to make a harem out off this
Oh for sure. The harem route is currently the main route that will get most of the content. Go for all the girls!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 570755

The morning blowjob should happen naturally when you are in a relationship with her, it was in 0.6. If you played a 0.6 beta you might have to see that label again.

The cinema scene happens after the revenge plot with Tanja comes to an end. You get the option to go to the cinema with Sandra after that.
Thanks for this
It looks like what I had to do was start new game and the stuff you mentioned kicked in.

Reactions: Killer7

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whont take the girl who whas messing whit lucy so hard that it hurt lucy so much.
but another point look at this picture
1582940963760.png
wouldnt you say that this big moon and so close to earth be so strong that it whould literly pull the water out off the pool in there back yard

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
i whont take the girl who whas messing whit lucy so hard that it hurt lucy so much.
but another point look at this picture
View attachment 570786
wouldnt you say that this big moon and so close to earth be so strong that it whould literly pull the water out off the pool in there back yard
My New Family is low-key set in the universe of Majora's Mask. Don't fret, homie, Link is on this motherfucker.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'd like to thank the dev for another great installment! ;) Please include cunnilingus (esp. 69) and tit sucking in future installments! Hopefully we'll see a lactation tag added soon too, along with the planned pregnancy! :p

andersniet

Dec 19, 2018
I've updated Qleaf's walkthrough mod for 0.7 with his permission. It does the usual highlighting harem route choices green. Download for only Qleaf's mod: Mega

I've also made another mod that adds a custom art gallery to the game and it also includes the walkthrough mod stuff. Thanks to Killer7 for providing the images and his patrons for commissioning the art.

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

- Download (Mega) - Download (GDrive)
Awesome ! Thank you Maim Lain !

Reactions: Killer7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This just cracks me up seeing both there faces this way. :ROFLMAO: :love: :giggle:
MyNewFamily 2020-02-28 19-16-49-47.jpg

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Killer7 again another good update 9/10.
becausse this update whas damn frecking good i hope the next 1 whill be even better.
love to see lucy thinking she is pretty that she becomes more accustomed to what the whol rest off the familia is doing to him or him whit all the other lady's in the game
even iff you have a romance story for the 1 bitch ingame i whont take it i am more or less the same way as the MC
i hate violence but i dont like that other ppl treats other ppl bad becausse for me in the past and now
there are still ppl who look black or react that way to me becausse of what i am born whit.
even all the pain i have gotten in the past i still exactly like the MC in this game

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes