Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I've updated Qleaf's walkthrough mod for 0.7 with his permission. It does the usual highlighting harem route choices green.

Download

I've also made another mod that adds a custom art gallery to the game and it also includes the walkthrough mod stuff. Thanks to Killer7 for providing the images and his patrons for commissioning the art.

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Download (Mega) - Download (GDrive)
hey Lain when the choices are gray it means that choices doesn't really matter right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Wow, just finished the recent update. This game is so romantically satisfying with the character development and relationship building that it makes the sex scenes that much sweeter. I really can't wait to experience the moment of impregnation with Sandra in future updates. So glad they finally had the "wanting kids talk" Sandra keep hinting at. I also can't wait to have that same talk with the rest of the family.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Now this is what I call a quality update, lots of content, I don't know if it were my eyes or not but the render quality seemed even better, new characters, plotline development. Was almost bummed out a bit at the first Becca event, but the second one compensated for everything. Keep up the good work Killer!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think this VN needs the "Voyeurism" tag with Yvonne watching all the time.
Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

And with Sandra telling her to and know about it she is an "Exhibitionists".
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

Both tags have been added.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think this VN needs the "Voyeurism" tag with Yvonne watching all the time.
Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

And with Sandra telling her to and know about it she is an "Exhibitionists".
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

Both tags have been added.
The exhiobinism Tag is wrong. Sandra says she doesnt like to be naked around Strangers, she just doesnt mind if girls that she knows watches her. Please remove that Tag. The voyerism Tag is fine in terms of Yvonne.

I already have that, that one I posted is from page two
Your missing the scene in the cinema ( after the Lucy date ) and the morning blowjob I Think.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Your missing the scene in the cinema ( after the Lucy date ) and the morning blowjob I Think.
Thanks do you have a screenshot of the gallery, to give me an idea
and do you happen to know the steps I need to take to get them

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks do you have a screenshot of the gallery, to give me an idea
and do you happen to know the steps I need to take to get them
1582939408950.png

The morning blowjob should happen naturally when you are in a relationship with her, it was in 0.6. If you played a 0.6 beta you might have to see that label again.

The cinema scene happens after the revenge plot with Tanja comes to an end. You get the option to go to the cinema with Sandra after that.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hee Killer7
is it even possible to marry all the lady's in the game i canot help to make a harem out off this
Oh for sure. The harem route is currently the main route that will get most of the content. Go for all the girls!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 570755

The morning blowjob should happen naturally when you are in a relationship with her, it was in 0.6. If you played a 0.6 beta you might have to see that label again.

The cinema scene happens after the revenge plot with Tanja comes to an end. You get the option to go to the cinema with Sandra after that.
Thanks for this
It looks like what I had to do was start new game and the stuff you mentioned kicked in.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes