locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whont take the girl who whas messing whit lucy so hard that it hurt lucy so much.
but another point look at this picture
1582940963760.png
wouldnt you say that this big moon and so close to earth be so strong that it whould literly pull the water out off the pool in there back yard

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
i whont take the girl who whas messing whit lucy so hard that it hurt lucy so much.
but another point look at this picture
View attachment 570786
wouldnt you say that this big moon and so close to earth be so strong that it whould literly pull the water out off the pool in there back yard
My New Family is low-key set in the universe of Majora's Mask. Don't fret, homie, Link is on this motherfucker.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'd like to thank the dev for another great installment! ;) Please include cunnilingus (esp. 69) and tit sucking in future installments! Hopefully we'll see a lactation tag added soon too, along with the planned pregnancy! :p

andersniet

Dec 19, 2018
I've updated Qleaf's walkthrough mod for 0.7 with his permission. It does the usual highlighting harem route choices green. Download for only Qleaf's mod: Mega

I've also made another mod that adds a custom art gallery to the game and it also includes the walkthrough mod stuff. Thanks to Killer7 for providing the images and his patrons for commissioning the art.

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

- Download (Mega) - Download (GDrive)
Awesome ! Thank you Maim Lain !

Reactions: Killer7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This just cracks me up seeing both there faces this way. :ROFLMAO: :love: :giggle:
MyNewFamily 2020-02-28 19-16-49-47.jpg

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Killer7 again another good update 9/10.
becausse this update whas damn frecking good i hope the next 1 whill be even better.
love to see lucy thinking she is pretty that she becomes more accustomed to what the whol rest off the familia is doing to him or him whit all the other lady's in the game
even iff you have a romance story for the 1 bitch ingame i whont take it i am more or less the same way as the MC
i hate violence but i dont like that other ppl treats other ppl bad becausse for me in the past and now
there are still ppl who look black or react that way to me becausse of what i am born whit.
even all the pain i have gotten in the past i still exactly like the MC in this game

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Need to get Lucy a litter box for all her shity jokes.

Anyways....that was a good update. Alice is super cute.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Loved the update :) can't wait for more.
ps. love what you have done with the animation and facial expressions. Most games using the same type of animation/honey select are so vanilla compared to this game.
Thanks again for sharing *****

Reactions: Killer7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Killer7

If this is not "Exhibitionism" then nothing is.
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

I could let it slide if it was just once or twice but this in now the third time that I know of and it could be more and this one is wide open and in your eyes.
This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed. MyNewFamily 2020-02-28 19-36-52-22.jpg

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7

Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

I could let it slide if it was just once or twice but this in now the third time that I know of and it could be more and this one is wide open and in your eyes.
This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed. View attachment 570850
Strangers.

Is she a Stranger? No? Then it is not needed by f95 Definition. Its her best friend watching and she says that she only wants girls to watch that she knows. No Strangers.

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
If this is not "Exhibitionism" then nothing is. -snip-
I think exhibitionism is more so for situations where one could get caught in public, or in a public place. That scene you posted above would be voyeurism if anything. She's in what looks like a private place and by what K7 said she knows that girl and is enjoying being watched by her. Not a stranger.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Killer7

This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed. View attachment 570850
This isn't exhibitionism at all. This is what is commonly referred to as "risque." This has nothing to do with being caught by strangers in an open or public setting. For more information on what exhibitionism actually means go play the game Naughty Lyanna. Exhibitionism is a very specific fetish that involves being AROUSED by the risk of getting caught in public while nude or involved in sexual situations/exposed, which this scene has little to nothing to do with.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Killer7

This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed.
You put the F95 definition of the tag there yourself. No stranger is gonna walk through the back yard. It's not a daring stunt.
That's 2 best friends comfortable enough with to get naked in front of each other. It's a beautiful thing :giggle:

Why do you keep trying to add tags for stuff that isn't in the game? Are you just trolling K7?
After this, cheating, monster girl and DILF it's certainly looking that way.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes