jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Need to get Lucy a litter box for all her shity jokes.

Anyways....that was a good update. Alice is super cute.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Loved the update :) can't wait for more.
ps. love what you have done with the animation and facial expressions. Most games using the same type of animation/honey select are so vanilla compared to this game.
Thanks again for sharing *****

Reactions: Killer7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Killer7

If this is not "Exhibitionism" then nothing is.
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

I could let it slide if it was just once or twice but this in now the third time that I know of and it could be more and this one is wide open and in your eyes.
This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed. MyNewFamily 2020-02-28 19-36-52-22.jpg

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7

Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

I could let it slide if it was just once or twice but this in now the third time that I know of and it could be more and this one is wide open and in your eyes.
This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed. View attachment 570850
Strangers.

Is she a Stranger? No? Then it is not needed by f95 Definition. Its her best friend watching and she says that she only wants girls to watch that she knows. No Strangers.

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
If this is not "Exhibitionism" then nothing is. -snip-
I think exhibitionism is more so for situations where one could get caught in public, or in a public place. That scene you posted above would be voyeurism if anything. She's in what looks like a private place and by what K7 said she knows that girl and is enjoying being watched by her. Not a stranger.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Killer7

This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed. View attachment 570850
This isn't exhibitionism at all. This is what is commonly referred to as "risque." This has nothing to do with being caught by strangers in an open or public setting. For more information on what exhibitionism actually means go play the game Naughty Lyanna. Exhibitionism is a very specific fetish that involves being AROUSED by the risk of getting caught in public while nude or involved in sexual situations/exposed, which this scene has little to nothing to do with.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Killer7

This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed.
You put the F95 definition of the tag there yourself. No stranger is gonna walk through the back yard. It's not a daring stunt.
That's 2 best friends comfortable enough with to get naked in front of each other. It's a beautiful thing :giggle:

Why do you keep trying to add tags for stuff that isn't in the game? Are you just trolling K7?
After this, cheating, monster girl and DILF it's certainly looking that way.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Okay dude, okay

This is the first time I ever played an update that made me feel like I fucking missed one because of all the amount of content / ingame days.

Wow.

Reactions: Killer7

Miku3993

Sep 15, 2018
Quick question, do the sex scenes in this game become slow for anyone else? It's fine when the characters are moving slowly, but when characters move quicker is when the scenes becomes really slow, my laptop is by no means a gaming laptop (I'm able to play honey select on low settings fine), but aren't the scenes just video files? so it doesn't really make sense to me, the WEBM files work fine outside of the game, is my laptop the issue? just curious.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I did feel bad for Tanja in the end so i'm now on the good path with her.

Or what's left of her ... she seems to have blown a fuse.

Still waiting for the time when she scratches and the flea jokes start.
Don't worry, if you go the nice path with Tanja she will be more or less normal again. Like she was when you were alone with her. She will never bully someone again though.

Reactions: TheFurs

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Killer7

This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed.
This isn't exhibitionism as they know each other very well this would be voyeurism... and its hot af

Reactions: Killer7 and McWoodz

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's the only time in the game where i don't choose the first top choice......I'm a simple man, i see possible Bdsm,Dom path, and petgirl training, i click....:rolleyes:
(Very good and long update by the way)
I'll try to include at least one event for each route in 0.8 so you guys can see how I planned this out. :)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I don't understand the debate on whether it's exhibitionism or not. It is, albeit a somewhat mild form. They are aware of the fact that they're being watched/intentionally exposing themselves and obtaining sexual arousal from the fact, however, those they'd feel comfortable exposing themselves to is extremely limited. Kinks often operate on more of a spectrum than a simple yes or no (BDSM is a prime example of this fact).

Anyway. Great update. It's nice when a game/VN gets an update with a good chunk of content. Sadly it's somewhat of a rarity.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't understand the debate on whether it's exhibitionism or not. It is, albeit a somewhat mild form. They are aware of the fact that they're being watched/intentionally exposing themselves and obtaining sexual arousal from the fact, however, those they'd feel comfortable exposing themselves to is extremely limited. Kinks often operate on more of a spectrum than a simple yes or no (BDSM is a prime example of this fact).

Anyway. Great update. It's nice when a game/VN gets an update with a good chunk of content. Sadly it's somewhat of a rarity.
Oh I agree, but I went by the definition of f95 on this and in this case, it doesn't apply. Voyerism, yes, because Yvonne get's off on watching them do it. Exhibitionism, no, because MC and Sandra think its hot but only in a limited space. They are not going to fuck butt naked in the middle of the street because they want to be seen naked. They just combine the voyerism from Yvonne with their passion they feel for each other. But yeah, by the definition of f95 it doesn't contain exhibitionism.

Thanks for the feedback on the update length! That's still something I tend to struggle with ( "Is this enough content for one month" )

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My New Family [v0.7] [Killer7] - Original Size: 1.24 GB

Download Win (693MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes