Ddddave

Oct 27, 2018
Haven't looked at this for a while, and would like to thank the dev. Must admit I've re-edited the script to change all the "mom's" back to the correct "mum's". We're not all American... ;)

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Haha, installed the walkthrough mode once, couldn't get used to the "mum", I swiftly removed it ^^
Not a native englih speaker, but I guess most people are mostly exposed to american english with different media...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Andriod version isnt installing??
Do you still have an older Version installed on your phone? You should uninstall it before updating. Read the Developer Note in the OP to back up your savegames :)!

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Great update loving the v0.7 release Killer you did awesome job can't wait until the v0.8 drop next. :D
big surprises waiting to show up maybe in v0.8 we just have to see :p

please consider supporting Killer7 and his team that bring this great game to us
also joining us on his discord

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
File images.rpa appears to be damaged in the current v7 mega download. Anyone else finding this to be the case?

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
Please helps. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19458, in script
if maryhelps:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19463, in <module>
elif sundatetime:
NameError: name 'sundatetime' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if maryhelps:
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
elif sundatetime:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Please helps. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if maryhelps:
elif sundatetime:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if maryhelps:
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
elif sundatetime:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.7
Sorry, I made a mistake there apparently. Replace the script.rpy in your gamefolder with this one!

Reactions: KvarDL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
File images.rpa appears to be damaged in the current v7 mega download. Anyone else finding this to be the case?
Most dev's use the latest WinRAR and or 7zip, try and update yours and see what happens.

WinRAR:
7zip:

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Played the whole game from start to the finish of v0.7 for the first time today. I'm not going to give it a tremendously long review like I normally do. Just going to say, this game is a friggin' masterpiece. The story is interesting, the characters are fantastic, the renders and animations are about as sexy as Honey Select gets, the pacing is excellent, and it gives every indication so far of doing a harem incest story just right. I'm already really looking forward to the next version.

Keep up the great work, Killer7. You should be very proud of the game you're making.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Nice update! Really enjoy this game! Glad that you can continue the relationship with the bully. I actually liked her despite her bullying everybody. I like how she acts around the MC. Cant wait for next update. Definitely gonna try to support this game!

Reactions: Killer7

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I hope the bully can get love too... I mean I hated her for a obvious reason but she seemed really nice and kind so maybe she was using the bully thing as a shield of some kind? im just guessing but what she did isn't right but she too wasn't right... I hope many things get sorted lol

Reactions: Killer7

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hope the bully can get love too... I mean I hated her for a obvious reason but she seemed really nice and kind so maybe she was using the bully thing as a shield of some kind? im just guessing but what she did isn't right but she too wasn't right... I hope many things get sorted lol
Nah, she's just a straight twat, the story had been already over that. There are people like that.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Nah, she's just a straight twat, the story had been already over that. There are people like that.
I mean yeah but there were times that it didn't make sense for her to be that way to begin with. it was all around implied she became that way and in getting her mind broken only confirms my theory of her being abused or something. she had no issue with us banging her in the being the fake boyfriend in the beginning so like I said it doesn't make sense for her to be just a twat for no reason.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
SHEESH, tried this game out early on 'cos it had a few nice looking small breasted chars, but unfortunately all the action was with the the massive titted females.
That was wayy back, thought they musta moved on with the petites by now, but nope, still all the action with the grotesques, the only non oversized action is a girl in the distance and a very short dream, btw including Maddie as oversized as while hers aren't as insanely huge as most, they're still too big for her frame making them look weird.
C'mon, you have a few really nice looking chars, why only accommodate the already very well serviced humongous tit brigade and leave those of us who prefer the more petite form starving out in the cold

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes