Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Please helps. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19458, in script
if maryhelps:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19463, in <module>
elif sundatetime:
NameError: name 'sundatetime' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 19458, in script
if maryhelps:
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\Mega\MyNewFamily-07-pc\MyNewFamily-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 19463, in <module>
elif sundatetime:
NameError: name 'sundatetime' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.7
Sorry, I made a mistake there apparently. Replace the script.rpy in your gamefolder with this one!

Reactions: KvarDL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
File images.rpa appears to be damaged in the current v7 mega download. Anyone else finding this to be the case?
Most dev's use the latest WinRAR and or 7zip, try and update yours and see what happens.

WinRAR:
7zip:

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Played the whole game from start to the finish of v0.7 for the first time today. I'm not going to give it a tremendously long review like I normally do. Just going to say, this game is a friggin' masterpiece. The story is interesting, the characters are fantastic, the renders and animations are about as sexy as Honey Select gets, the pacing is excellent, and it gives every indication so far of doing a harem incest story just right. I'm already really looking forward to the next version.

Keep up the great work, Killer7. You should be very proud of the game you're making.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Nice update! Really enjoy this game! Glad that you can continue the relationship with the bully. I actually liked her despite her bullying everybody. I like how she acts around the MC. Cant wait for next update. Definitely gonna try to support this game!

Reactions: Killer7

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I hope the bully can get love too... I mean I hated her for a obvious reason but she seemed really nice and kind so maybe she was using the bully thing as a shield of some kind? im just guessing but what she did isn't right but she too wasn't right... I hope many things get sorted lol

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hope the bully can get love too... I mean I hated her for a obvious reason but she seemed really nice and kind so maybe she was using the bully thing as a shield of some kind? im just guessing but what she did isn't right but she too wasn't right... I hope many things get sorted lol
Nah, she's just a straight twat, the story had been already over that. There are people like that.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Nah, she's just a straight twat, the story had been already over that. There are people like that.
I mean yeah but there were times that it didn't make sense for her to be that way to begin with. it was all around implied she became that way and in getting her mind broken only confirms my theory of her being abused or something. she had no issue with us banging her in the being the fake boyfriend in the beginning so like I said it doesn't make sense for her to be just a twat for no reason.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
SHEESH, tried this game out early on 'cos it had a few nice looking small breasted chars, but unfortunately all the action was with the the massive titted females.
That was wayy back, thought they musta moved on with the petites by now, but nope, still all the action with the grotesques, the only non oversized action is a girl in the distance and a very short dream, btw including Maddie as oversized as while hers aren't as insanely huge as most, they're still too big for her frame making them look weird.
C'mon, you have a few really nice looking chars, why only accommodate the already very well serviced humongous tit brigade and leave those of us who prefer the more petite form starving out in the cold

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I mean yeah but there were times that it didn't make sense for her to be that way to begin with. it was all around implied she became that way and in getting her mind broken only confirms my theory of her being abused or something. she had no issue with us banging her in the being the fake boyfriend in the beginning so like I said it doesn't make sense for her to be just a twat for no reason.
It wasn't implied, and as I said, there are people that are simply twats, evil, without any greater reason to it. It does makes sense tho, just as her being broken down does. She found someone whom she thought have the same fucked up mind as her, finally someone who gets her, then it turned out to be a lie and top on that, he's in love with something she despises the most. The pressure of this broke her mind. Not every villain needs some sob backstory of why they turned out to be the way they are.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update and the game in general so far especially Lucy's path. She's just too cute and now there's an option for more all the better.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
SHEESH, tried this game out early on 'cos it had a few nice looking small breasted chars, but unfortunately all the action was with the the massive titted females.
That was wayy back, thought they musta moved on with the petites by now, but nope, still all the action with the grotesques, the only non oversized action is a girl in the distance and a very short dream, btw including Maddie as oversized as while hers aren't as insanely huge as most, they're still too big for her frame making them look weird.
C'mon, you have a few really nice looking chars, why only accommodate the already very well serviced humongous tit brigade and leave those of us who prefer the more petite form starving out in the cold
Dont worry they will get love with 0.8 :D it just happened that the big/normal Sized gang was getting there a bit faster

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
It wasn't implied, and as I said, there are people that are simply twats, evil, without any greater reason to it. It does makes sense tho, just as her being broken down does. She found someone whom she thought have the same fucked up mind as her, finally someone who gets her, then it turned out to be a lie and top on that, he's in love with something she despises the most. The pressure of this broke her mind. Not every villain needs some sob backstory of why they turned out to be the way they are.
whatever you say man i know what I saw while playing your not making any kind of argument that even disproves me. perfect example of when she goes from sweet to twat is when she and you bump into some other girl so if you think that isn't a mental case then your dead wrong that is HUGE sign. im done prove me wrong that isn't a sign of someone who had problems. emotions in normal people dont go from being happy to sad in a moment that is fact.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You guys should not worry too much about Tanja ^^.

The "nice" route will be a redemption arc for her where she realizes what she did wrong and why she will never do it again.
The "pet" route will be a way to just use her for your fun. It won't be overly abusive or anything, she will still enjoy it because it involves you, but it won't have any niceguy stuff like love in it. ( Especially not if Fiona helps )

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will somewhere in the game be explained why there are three girls with red hair,becouse i dont think its normal but actually quite rare color

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You guys should not worry too much about Tanja ^^.

The "nice" route will be a redemption arc for her where she realizes what she did wrong and why she will never do it again.
The "pet" route will be a way to just use her for your fun. It won't be overly abusive or anything, she will still enjoy it because it involves you, but it won't have any niceguy stuff like love in it. ( Especially not if Fiona helps )
I don't. The only reason I met up with her again is because I always play the maximalist, especially in a harem game :D

Will somewhere in the game be explained why there are three girls with red hair,becouse i dont think its normal but actually quite rare color
They sold their soul to the devil, it's common knowledge that gingers doesn't have one.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Also will Mc Ex-Girlfriend be a part of the game(Harem) when she lts just say randomly goes to this town for living and again randomly meets Mc when he is with one of the girls somewhere in the City and comes to talk with him and expains her life and reasons why they broke up and possibly how she regrets it now and wants to try again or something similar to that

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Also will Mc Ex-Girlfriend be a part of the game(Harem) when she lts just say randomly goes to this town for living and again randomly meets Mc when he is with one of the girls somewhere in the City and comes to talk with him and expains her life and reasons why they broke up and possibly how she regrets it now and wants to try again or something similar to that
At the moment I don't have any plans to show the ex girlfriend ( or the father ). I want the game to be mostly drama free. The only drama I like is when the girls had a bad past and MC is there to make the future better. It's a feel good game most of the time ( with some more kinky stuff coming in 0.8 ).

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes