Blargher

May 2, 2018
Gotta say I'm not really one for incest stuff really, but something about this game has kept me around for all the updates so far. (Just never commented on it yet)

Just wanted to say keep up the good work Killer7!

Reactions: Killer7

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm enjoying this game but....I think I am suffering from harem fatigue.

The fact that the MC gets to bang everybody with no consequence just doesn't do it for me anymore. When your main love interest says "fuck me, fuck my cousin and my sister and anyone else you want, oh and let my friend watch as well and btw no other man will ever touch me except you" just is too big a suspension of disbelief to ignore.

I'd probably enjoy it more if the MC tried to keep his liaisons secret from the other love interests so he had to juggle them around. That could be entertaining. The is just moving to one giant reverse orgy, which I suppose ticks the box for most people, but I'd prefer the actual story and relationships to mean something.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm enjoying this game but....I think I am suffering from harem fatigue.

The fact that the MC gets to bang everybody with no consequence just doesn't do it for me anymore. When your main love interest says "fuck me, fuck my cousin and my sister and anyone else you want, oh and let my friend watch as well and btw no other man will ever touch me except you" just is too big a suspension of disbelief to ignore.

I'd probably enjoy it more if the MC tried to keep his liaisons secret from the other love interests so he had to juggle them around. That could be entertaining. The is just moving to one giant reverse orgy, which I suppose ticks the box for most people, but I'd prefer the actual story and relationships to mean something.
I personally prefer it that way but I can tell you that there won't be giant orgys or anything. The most there will be are threesomes between the main girls and MC.

I'm just not a huge fan of "doing it behind their back" scenarios. I get the appeal for it but I didn't really want it for my game.

love the guitar music in the background.......any credits or source ?
It might be Kevin Macleod - Summerday or Sunshine by the same artist :).

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i love the fact that the word PELICAN is being used by lucy to insult the MC but I think its cute as all hell so im just smitten to have her in the game lol I love this game please if anything... neko babies ;)

Blargher

May 2, 2018
i love the fact that the word PELICAN is being used by lucy to insult the MC but I think its cute as all hell so im just smitten to have her in the game lol I love this game please if anything... neko babies ;)
Her and Sun are probably my favorites personally. I'm glad the relationship with Lucy is progressing more seriously now, been waiting for that since day one xD Pelican definitely is more adorable than insulting to me. xD

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello there you very pretty people out there in the world!

Another week and another progress update!

I'm currently finishing the last scenes for Beta 3 and will release it very soon for Sandra tier patrons. This means that work is going very good and you should see a 0.8 release date sometime this month. I can't give you guys an exact date yet but it will be in march!

A teaser post like I did with the past two versions will also come sometimes this week. This post will contain images from the first three days of 0.8. I will try to include nothing that is too spoiler heavy - So you guys can get excited without getting too excited, if that makes sense.

As a little addition to this weeks progress update I would like to give a shoutout to He is currently making the game "Light of my life" and his game is a huge inspiration for my work as well. If you like my way of telling a story then I'm sure you are going to love his as well. It's very wholesome and sweet on so many levels! Check out his patreon page ! And no, this is not a cross promo or anything, I just want to do this from time to time with developers that I look up to!

All in all I think the development of 0.8 is going pretty well. I'm currently going the same way as I did with 0.7 so you'll get at least one NSFW event each day ( with animations! ). I'm also experiencing with a different approach to certain characters when it comes to NSFW stuff - mainly with Fiona. I'm very excited to hear your feedback for that!

Anyway, this post has been going on for too long. I wish all of you a wonderful week and don't forget to keep an eye out this week for the teaser post!

And thank you again for your amazing support! You guys are amazing <3

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
As a little addition to this weeks progress update I would like to give a shoutout to He is currently making the game "Light of my life" and his game is a huge inspiration for my work as well. If you like my way of telling a story then I'm sure you are going to love his as well. It's very wholesome and sweet on so many levels! Check out his patreon page ! And no, this is not a cross promo or anything, I just want to do this from time to time with developers that I look up to!
I never tried this game because of the visual style, but it seems to have a good rep, I'm gonna give it a try, love the wholesome games ^^

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
I never tried this game because of the visual style, but it seems to have a good rep, I'm gonna give it a try, love the wholesome games ^^
If you like wholesome/feel-good games, you definitely should try this. Don't let HS renders dissuade you. It is a fantastic game.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
I was refering to "Light of my life", the game Killer7 gave a shoutout to in his patreon post ^^
I am already a fan of My New Family <3
Ahhh...makes sense. I never really tried Light of my Life, since I'm not into older man/youger women incest (even non-incest doesn't appeal to me), but hope you enjoy it. Oh and just to clarify I have no idea why I don't like that pairing (fetishes/kinks are wierd I guess)...I also have no idea why I'm still talking. Need that afternoon coffee. Have fun with Light of my Life. And I definitely love this game.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wonder will we see Tanya in the next update,would be cool to see the start of her redemtion and change arc of the game
She will be there on the third day of 0.8 with one event for each route ( the love and pet route ). They are very different from each other. Though for now you also need Fiona for the pet route so it would be advised to follow her route as well ( she will help you with making her a good pet ).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She will be there on the third day of 0.8 with one event for each route ( the love and pet route ). They are very different from each other. Though for now you also need Fiona for the pet route so it would be advised to follow her route as well ( she will help you with making her a good pet ).
If the pet route means she'll have to wear cat ears and tails, I'll defo go with that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: strelokhalfer

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Well that is another character I will mark off my list, I will not submit to Fiona just to have her help the MC train Tanya, I mean this defeats the purpose of that fetish all together, the point is to train her yourself not allow another DOM to do it.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well that is another character I will mark off my list, I will not submit to Fiona just to have her help the MC train Tanya, I mean this defeats the purpose of that fetish all together, the point is to train her yourself not allow another DOM to do it.
I think you misread what I wrote. She is helping you making her your pet, she is not dominating her for you. She just shows you how to do it since MC doesn't know anything about it but Fiona got some knowledge on that :).

Reactions: LordSinner
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes