jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Here you go people, 15 teasers for the first three days of 0.8! Of course I can't include something from every event but I think you'll get a nice overview of stuff you will experience!

Don't forget that I tried to avoid too many spoilers so you guys can still get excited for certain events to come.

And if you don't want to wait you can enjoy all of this right now! If you pledge for the Sandra tier you get access to the latest beta! And if you pledge for the Lucy tier you get to enjoy the beta before the latest!

I hope these teasers make you excited for the things that will come with 0.8!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong because I told Yvonne she could watch, so I don't know the dialogue specifically for no. But she asked specifically to the MC, not Sandra in that case. Couldn't it be assumed that Sandra never knew that Yvonne asked MC, and he said no? That Yvonne just asked Sandra and she was okay with it. Not knowing MC wasn't okay with it?
Either way though that's far from betraying MC or such, especially if there's any dialogue of not doing it again after he found out. Though lets be real here...we're all here for Lucy. *cat calls for Lucy, -scratching on the door-* xD

But on the note of not going behind the girl's back on stuff. Will Sun know about the harem soon enough? (She's the only one far as I know that doesn't know, so kind of feel mean to have her be out of the loop yet romancing the hell outta her. lol)
Honestly one of the reasons I like Sandra so much (more than Jamie from WVM, who is very similar), is because she does her own thing as well. She does stuff to make the MC happy but at the same time if she doesn't like something (MC teasing Lucy about being a cat for example), she says so. The Yvonne voyeur scene definitely didn't feel like betrayal to me, though that might be because I anyways had my MC flirt with her. At the end though, I like that scene, since it shows Sandra would do something she likes as long as it doesn't hurt the MC.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yo Killer7!

I decided to make a playthrough where I give Becca the cold shoulder, which locked me out of the Sandra path because I wasn't all forgiving at the very first night, and I started to notice some strange things which I'm kinda sure are bugs. Maddie told me that I wasn't open to Sandra, which I was, beside forgiving Becca, I shared everything with Sandra, later on, around v0.7 I think, after the Tanya date I went to the theater and Sandra gave me a BJ and said how she wants to feel me again which obviously never happened at the first place since we haven't become a couple. Later on she kissed me and told me how I changed everyones life for the better in the house, which isn't true because I was an ass to Becca all along, and at the latest part she decided to sleep with me along with Lucy, like when we are a couple.

Are these scenes are on purpose or not?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yo Killer7!

I decided to make a playthrough where I give Becca the cold shoulder, which locked me out of the Sandra path because I wasn't all forgiving at the very first night, and I started to notice some strange things which I'm kinda sure are bugs. Maddie told me that I wasn't open to Sandra, which I was, beside forgiving Becca, I shared everything with Sandra, later on, around v0.7 I think, after the Tanya date I went to the theater and Sandra gave me a BJ and said how she wants to feel me again which obviously never happened at the first place since we haven't become a couple. Later on she kissed me and told me how I changed everyones life for the better in the house, which isn't true because I was an ass to Becca all along, and at the latest part she decided to sleep with me along with Lucy, like when we are a couple.

Are these scenes are on purpose or not?
No, they are not on purpose. Usually you need Sandra in order to get Lucy, especially for the sleeping scenes. I will have a look into this.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No, they are not on purpose. Usually you need Sandra in order to get Lucy, especially for the sleeping scenes. I will have a look into this.
I got Lucy all fine, Maddie I didn't. She mentioned something about the family being strange, I slept with Mary maybe because of that, and her route was cut off. I can send you a save game if you need it.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I got Lucy all fine, Maddie I didn't. She mentioned something about the family being strange, I slept with Mary maybe because of that, and her route was cut off. I can send you a save game if you need it.
Hm, no I think I know where the error is. Usually you need to be in a relationship with Sandra so that Lucy sleeps with you ( and Sandra ). I forgot to check for the sandra flag there though, that's why you end up with her in bed anyway. Maddie is also tied to Sandra, Sandra is more or less the harem enabler. Without Sandra there is no real harem.

Edit: In the future I plan routes for each girl though. So you can end up only with Sandra, only with Maddie or only with Lucy. At least for the main girls I want to do one ending each - but only after the harem ending is completed.

Last edited:

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I really like when developers actually promote each other with little easter eggs, instead of trying to monopolize or such. It's something that really should be more common place to a degree (nothing over the top but little tidbits like the above mention.) Shows friendly community and such.

D

Deleted member 1191611

I have a request, please don't start another game without finishing this .. or you can just make this game plot little wider.

Most interesting games dropped after they start another, like Dirty Pool

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have a request, please don't start another game without finishing this .. or you can just make this game plot little wider.

Most interesting games dropped after they start another, like Dirty Pool
I can promise you that My New Family will always be my priority. I already have a DAZ3D game in the making but I only work on it when I have finished everything for the current update. I will never drop this game though, no matter what happens ^^.

Zeronyou

Dec 1, 2017
Where exactly does that door to the left of the bathroom lead? Can't be the bathroom, there's a counter there. Also is it wise to have a bathroom directly connected to the bedroom with no separation? Heh

Wonder if the glass wall is so people can watch others in the bedroom having fun from the outside.

You predicted the future. 1 strike on the reincarnator list for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Grubb and txtBild

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello there you wonderful people!

Another week another progress update! I hope all of you are safe wherever you live, I know that things are getting crazy in some places ( especially where I live )

The progress for 0.8 is going pretty good. The Beta 5 for Sandra patrons should be up in a few hours ( or tomorrow, it depends ). So you know what this means: Next week is pre-release time! Sandra patrons will get one extra day if they played Beta 5 like usual, to get the full six day experience.

I will give an exact date in the next progress update. But Lucy and higher tier Patrons can expect it on the 24th probably!

And without being too much of a tease: The last day of 0.8 will be the best so far in the game! Not only in terms of lewdness ( it will be pretty hot ) but also in terms of wholesomeness with your beloved red head(s). Yes, that extra s is not a typo. You can guess who is getting what!

For this weeks shoutout I picked . He is making the game WVM, one of my absolute favorites out there! Braindrop is probably the most dedicated dev out there and is my biggest motivation in terms of working on my project! He is putting all his heart and love into his game and it shows - it's absolutely amazing. If you like harem and a MC that is always nice give his game a try - !

I hope you guys will have a wonderful week! Your support on Patreon has been amazing again with me almost reaching 300 patrons! Stay safe out there you very cute people!

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is so good. My favorite characters are Lucy and sandra. I guess in the 0.8 version the focus will be Lucy

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This game is so good. My favorite characters are Lucy and sandra. I guess in the 0.8 version the focus will be Lucy
I try to give everyone a bit but yes, Lucy is the focus of 0.8 and will continue to play a bigger role in future updates as well. That doesn't mean that other girls won't get anything, quite the opposite, but Lucy is someone you are going to see every day in 0.8, even if you don't have big events with her every day.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I try to give everyone a bit but yes, Lucy is the focus of 0.8 and will continue to play a bigger role in future updates as well. That doesn't mean that other girls won't get anything, quite the opposite, but Lucy is someone you are going to see every day in 0.8, even if you don't have big events with her every day.
That's really great news :love: and what about Mary i hope see her go farther with Mc in V 0.8 too

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes