jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

A wonderful day to all of you beautiful people out there!

Another week another progress update! I know that everything that is currently happening in our world is pretty messed up. I just hope that all of you and your families stay safe out there!

Now for some good news: 0.8 is fully completed! This means that tomrrow, the 24th, Lucy and higher tier Patrons get access to the pre release of 0.8!

The free public release for everyone is on friday, the 27th at 9 PM CET. I think 0.8 is the best update so far - at least that's the feedback I've gotten so far from the patrons that played every beta. But don't think that I will rest on this because I have big plans for 0.9! Something very new and refreshing, more infos for that will come once 0.8 is out for all of you!

I know that the coming weeks and months will be tough for all of us. This virus is terrible and will take a huge toll on a lot of people - be it financially or because someone you know is affected by it. I just hope that all of you stay safe out there and that I can at least provide you guys with some distraction once 0.8 is out. I can't wait to hear your feedback for that this coming friday!

Stay safe people!

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Ermm the day before aunt mary's family breakfast the mc has met up with lucy at the beach and try's to explain love to her but then the game starts putting you into situations that you haven't even previously wanted and turned down the mc txt's aunt mary, meets up with her then it's like the mc has been fucking her brains out for days and how they want to get the mc's mom included in some threesome (Nah not happening). Then the mc's moms boss is texting you demanding you go the office and the next thing you know you are stripped off fucking her!! The morning after sandra and the mc have sex sandra tells the mc she is going to say something that he wont like then the next thing you know your on a different scene going to the office i think then meeting mc's mom at the pool with the boss(what was that about?) The game was going great up until this point and all I was interested in was the mc's mom and sisters not any of the other characters but don't like how all that gametime lead to being forced like this unless it's a glitch or was any of the previous choices not mean anything or is this a story thing.
This is a bug, you are not forced into any relationship with anyone.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ermm the day before aunt mary's family breakfast the mc has met up with lucy at the beach and try's to explain love to her but then the game starts putting you into situations that you haven't even previously wanted and turned down the mc txt's aunt mary, meets up with her then it's like the mc has been fucking her brains out for days and how they want to get the mc's mom included in some threesome (Nah not happening). Then the mc's moms boss is texting you demanding you go the office and the next thing you know you are stripped off fucking her!! The morning after sandra and the mc have sex sandra tells the mc she is going to say something that he wont like then the next thing you know your on a different scene going to the office i think then meeting mc's mom at the pool with the boss(what was that about?) The game was going great up until this point and all I was interested in was the mc's mom and sisters not any of the other characters but don't like how all that gametime lead to being forced like this unless it's a glitch or was any of the previous choices not mean anything or is this a story thing.
It's mostly me missing a "jump" if you didn't go for that girl that will play the scenes most of the times, I try to avoid this but sometimes I still forget to return to the previous check and add it. But like LordSinner said, this is a bug, I'm not forcing you into any relationships ^^.

Reactions: HoboCop86

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's mostly me missing a "jump" if you didn't go for that girl that will play the scenes most of the times, I try to avoid this but sometimes I still forget to return to the previous check and add it. But like LordSinner said, this is a bug, I'm not forcing you into any relationships ^^.
Thank you for the reply and I have just read back on my comment and wanted to apologize as it seemed rather blunt and I don't want to come across as not liking the game as I love it and was like literally into about an hour and a half of reading when these things happened. Will try again when the bugs have been fixed and also deleted my original comment.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a heads up: In order to get Lucy in 0.8 you have to be in a relationship with Sandra as well ( so she sleeps with you etc ). Since Sandra is the harem enabler and the harem route is the current main route you can't have Lucy without Sandra ( same goes for Maddie for example ). So in order to get all the younger household girls ( Alice, Lucy, Maddie ) you have to be on Sandras route.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
even if she couldn't do anything about the father's other problem, she could have got him arrested and investigated on the grounds of domestic violence, no?? just curious btw and one of the reasons why I can't agree with the mc just forgiving her, would have preferred at least a little hate like in waifu academy.
ALSO wtf how can you be so mean to nekomimi, if I ever met one I would protect her for life !!! nekomimi is life!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Blargher

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Just a heads up: In order to get Lucy in 0.8 you have to be in a relationship with Sandra as well ( so she sleeps with you etc ). Since Sandra is the harem enabler and the harem route is the current main route you can't have Lucy without Sandra ( same goes for Maddie for example ). So in order to get all the younger household girls ( Alice, Lucy, Maddie ) you have to be on Sandras route.
Killer7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.8! It is by far the biggest update so far in terms of content - every single girl is getting lots and lots of events! It will also deepen a lot of relationships - especially one that started at the end of 0.7!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:
Android:

As you can see I added even more animations than I did for 0.7. You will get more position changes, different angles and something that you have never seen before in my game - I hope you guys will like it!

For 0.9 I want to do something different. What exactly I mean with that will be up to you to find out - it will be something amazing though that all of you will hopefully enjoy. I just think the house is getting a bit stale so it will be a small change of scenery and flow!

I also made a compressed version which I will include in a different post. I don't know if its a good compress or if it can be improved - The compressors here know more.

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Killer7 the way I see it those bugs on the relationships can wait till your done building the game, after which you can go back through and make the needed adjustments to this masterpiece

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes