LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I think you misread what I wrote. She is helping you making her your pet, she is not dominating her for you. She just shows you how to do it since MC doesn't know anything about it but Fiona got some knowledge on that :).
Thank you for clearing that up, but unfortunately that doesn't change anything for me as I'll not submit to Fiona since there is no way to "turn the tables" on her as I was led to believe.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thank you for clearing that up, but unfortunately that doesn't change anything for me as I'll not submit to Fiona since there is no way to "turn the tables" on her as I was led to believe.
By this point you already turned the tables on her though.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's where you are wrong. The tables already have turned, she won't dominate you any longer ( and if you continue the sex path with her there will be even more for you to do. ).

Though continuing the sex part is not a must for tanjas pet route. Just that you stay in contact with Fiona after she revealed why she has such interest in Becca.

But hey, that's up to you ^^.

Reactions: HoboCop86

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
By this point you already turned the tables on her though.
No you haven't, you were being defiant not dominant and she said if you want to stay in a physical relationship with her it will be as a sub and she may "allow" you to be defiant some of the time. That is not turning the tables on her in my book.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
That's where you are wrong. The tables already have turned, she won't dominate you any longer ( and if you continue the sex path with her there will be even more for you to do. ).

Though continuing the sex part is not a must for tanjas pet route. Just that you stay in contact with Fiona after she revealed why she has such interest in Becca.

But hey, that's up to you ^^.
If I am reading this right, than you are saying something very different from what the scene implies and because I don't have insider info I can only go by what is said. I hate being submissive it kills the mood for me faster than a ice bath.

Edit: Do you plan on keeping the trend of blocking content with a girl by forcing the player onto another girls path? This is the second time this has happened so far that I know of. Also I would like to know if you intended Yvonne and Sandra to ignore the players choice in not letting Yvonne watch or if that is an oversight?

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If I am reading this right, than you are saying something very different from what the scene implies and because I don't have insider info I can only go by what is said. I hate being submissive it kills the mood for me faster than a ice bath.

Edit: Do you plan on keeping the trend of blocking content with a girl by forcing the player onto another girls path? This is the second time this has happened so far that I know of. Also I would like to know if you intended Yvonne and Sandra to ignore the players choice in not letting Yvonne watch or if that is an oversight?
If it fits the story I will continue to do so, yes. And if you got Yvonne watching even though you said no then it might be a bug on my end, probably missing another Jump there.

If you want to avoid fiona then that is your choice. This currently Blocks you out of the Tanja pet Route and you wont end up meeting Dianna.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
If it fits the story I will continue to do so, yes. And if you got Yvonne watching even though you said no then it might be a bug on my end, probably missing another Jump there.

If you want to avoid fiona then that is your choice. This currently Blocks you out of the Tanja pet Route and you wont end up meeting Dianna.
First let me say I am not trying to throw shade at you nor am I trying to complain until something I don't like gets changed, I'm just curious on your train of thought.

So to be clear, when you tell Yvonne that you don't want her to watch you and Sandra she still watches you when/if you take Sandra to the movies and because we know that this was set-up by Sandra in the first place this means that Sandra also doesn't respect your wishes, the scene with Yvonne outside your room watching is skipped(A bad idea from my POV since you hardly have anytime with Sandra in the first place).
MC
Speaking of Sandra, Is it just me or is the relationship between her and the MC the most shallow "Love" I have every seen(considering nobody has said anything about this I would say I'm alone in this POV) I mean she leaves after breakfast and doesn't come home until after dinner, she spends time helping Maddie clean her house(one that only has 2 people living in it not the 5 living in it)instead of cleaning the house she lives in(no I am not saying she should all the work herself) she cooks food for her aunt and cousin but not for the man she supposedly loves so much or the mom that is working to support her?

One last thing that bothers me is the MC, yes he is a nice guy, but even a nice guy is going to want to have sex with a sexy woman that is supposedly his GF and has shown interest in sleeping with him. Instead of the MC doing this he has only initiated sex once with Sandra, It seems to me like there relationship is more along the lines of fuck buddies than lovers just because the say "I love you" to each other does not make them true lovers as to me there actions is just not showing it. The MC has a better and deeper relationship with Lucy at this pont in the story and if the pace keeps up he'll have spent more time with her than the woman he is supposed to be in love with from the start.

I apologize if this is incoherent as I am very jet lagged atm.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No you haven't, you were being defiant not dominant and she said if you want to stay in a physical relationship with her it will be as a sub and she may "allow" you to be defiant some of the time. That is not turning the tables on her in my book.
By being defiant then confronting her about Becca, you break her out of that bitch shell she had up against you, I'd call that a huge progress and part of turning things around with her.

Reactions: TheFurs and Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
First let me say I am not trying to throw shade at you nor am I trying to complain until something I don't like gets changed, I'm just curious on your train of thought.

So to be clear, when you tell Yvonne that you don't want her to watch you and Sandra she still watches you when/if you take Sandra to the movies and because we know that this was set-up by Sandra in the first place this means that Sandra also doesn't respect your wishes, the scene with Yvonne outside your room watching is skipped(A bad idea from my POV since you hardly have anytime with Sandra in the first place).
MC
Speaking of Sandra, Is it just me or is the relationship between her and the MC the most shallow "Love" I have every seen(considering nobody has said anything about this I would say I'm alone in this POV) I mean she leaves after breakfast and doesn't come home until after dinner, she spends time helping Maddie clean her house(one that only has 2 people living in it not the 5 living in it)instead of cleaning the house she lives in(no I am not saying she should all the work herself) she cooks food for her aunt and cousin but not for the man she supposedly loves so much or the mom that is working to support her?

One last thing that bothers me is the MC, yes he is a nice guy, but even a nice guy is going to want to have sex with a sexy woman that is supposedly his GF and has shown interest in sleeping with him. Instead of the MC doing this he has only initiated sex once with Sandra, It seems to me like there relationship is more along the lines of fuck buddies than lovers just because the say "I love you" to each other does not make them true lovers as to me there actions is just not showing it. The MC has a better and deeper relationship with Lucy at this pont in the story and if the pace keeps up he'll have spent more time with her than the woman he is supposed to be in love with from the start.

I apologize if this is incoherent as I am very jet lagged atm.
I don't know what to tell you here. Yes, Sandra did this without asking you beforehand, she is not your puppet even though she loves you. And yes, Sandra and MC don't spend every free minute together but they share at least every morning and every night. I can't give Sandra an event every day because I have other characters where the Story should progress ( and in fact this was the first time I heard a complain about this ). She makes breakfast every morning by the way :).

The iniative thing is more on an narritive point of view. Why should MC push things if the girls can push themself onto him? I prefer it this way, that the girls will start most of the sexual stuff.

Like I said, Sandra and MC already have a set relationship and spend a lot of time together. Of course someone like Lucy or Alice will get more time alone with MC because their story is still progressing. That doesn't mean that Sandra is not getting anything ( as you've seen on the event where she asks MC if he wants children ).

I get your complaints but at this point it seems a bit nitpicky. The story with all characters will progress and laying the focus on one girl would only hurt it. They will spend time together but it wont be as much as it was in the beginning to give other characters room to shine ( reminder: Sandra still is the only character that has two full pages of NSFW events in the gallery ).

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I don't know what to tell you here. Yes, Sandra did this without asking you beforehand, she is not your puppet even though she loves you. And yes, Sandra and MC don't spend every free minute together but they share at least every morning and every night. I can't give Sandra an event every day because I have other characters where the Story should progress ( and in fact this was the first time I heard a complain about this ). She makes breakfast every morning by the way :).

The iniative thing is more on an narritive point of view. Why should MC push things if the girls can push themself onto him? I prefer it this way, that the girls will start most of the sexual stuff.

Like I said, Sandra and MC already have a set relationship and spend a lot of time together. Of course someone like Lucy or Alice will get more time alone with MC because their story is still progressing. That doesn't mean that Sandra is not getting anything ( as you've seen on the event where she asks MC if he wants children ).

I get your complaints but at this point it seems a bit nitpicky. The story with all characters will progress and laying the focus on one girl would only hurt it. They will spend time together but it wont be as much as it was in the beginning to give other characters room to shine ( reminder: Sandra still is the only character that has two full pages of NSFW events in the gallery ).
So you are saying that Sandra does not care what you want and will just do whatever she feels like? I mean that is not my definition of a loving relationship. I have a lot more I wanted to ask you, but it is clear that you and I have very different views on love and certain fetishes.

If I may I would like to offer a piece of advise, if you are going to put fetishes in a game that are in contrast to each other maybe it would be a good idea not to tie them to each other through forced content.

I have no desire to bring down the feel good vibe this game has for a lot of people so I am going to end this with a, thank you, for your reply and for introducing me to the awesome that is Lucy.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Edit: Do you plan on keeping the trend of blocking content with a girl by forcing the player onto another girls path? This is the second time this has happened so far that I know of.
You can go with the redemption path with Tanja, it doesn't rely on being on Fionna path.

Also, Sandra does what she wants, she's a big girl, but that's different from not caring about what you want.
She does let Yvonne watch at the cinema, but when you tell her you don't like it she doesn't force the issue.

Last edited:

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
You can go with the redemption path with Tanja, it doesn't rely on being on Fionna path.

Also, Sandra does what she wants, she's a big girl, but that's different from not caring about what you want.
She does let Yvonne watch at the cinema, but when you tell her you don't like it she doesn't force the issue.
You telling Yvonne not to watch happens before the cinema, so no she doesn't care what you want. The DEV said as much himself unless I misunderstood his post.(Which is possible as I am really tired atm)

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
if looking to the past and if i am in mc postion...this whole thing feel so suck...

without the father mc will never taste all of this sex kink.

mc want to runaway from father but in the end, every mc carnal need provided by the father haah.

maybe all this time the father plan this all so mc can have harem, since father can't hah...pitiful father planned a harem for his kid but hated to the bones and none grateful at all.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You telling Yvonne not to watch happens before the cinema, so no she doesn't care what you want. The DEV said as much himself unless I misunderstood his post.(Which is possible as I am really tired atm)
You should not base your opinion on Sandra about not following MC's wishes one time when she usually does what he wants. She is still her own person and can do things on her own - and something like that won't hurt MC ^^.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong because I told Yvonne she could watch, so I don't know the dialogue specifically for no. But she asked specifically to the MC, not Sandra in that case. Couldn't it be assumed that Sandra never knew that Yvonne asked MC, and he said no? That Yvonne just asked Sandra and she was okay with it. Not knowing MC wasn't okay with it?
Either way though that's far from betraying MC or such, especially if there's any dialogue of not doing it again after he found out. Though lets be real here...we're all here for Lucy. *cat calls for Lucy, -scratching on the door-* xD

But on the note of not going behind the girl's back on stuff. Will Sun know about the harem soon enough? (She's the only one far as I know that doesn't know, so kind of feel mean to have her be out of the loop yet romancing the hell outta her. lol)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong because I told Yvonne she could watch, so I don't know the dialogue specifically for no. But she asked specifically to the MC, not Sandra in that case. Couldn't it be assumed that Sandra never knew that Yvonne asked MC, and he said no? That Yvonne just asked Sandra and she was okay with it. Not knowing MC wasn't okay with it?
Either way though that's far from betraying MC or such, especially if there's any dialogue of not doing it again after he found out. Though lets be real here...we're all here for Lucy. *cat calls for Lucy, -scratching on the door-* xD

But on the note of not going behind the girl's back on stuff. Will Sun know about the harem soon enough? (She's the only one far as I know that doesn't know, so kind of feel mean to have her be out of the loop yet romancing the hell outta her. lol)
You are right with your first part ^^.

Regarding Sun: She will be fine with it. There will be a special event with her in 0.8 where she explains that she really wants you to date Soo because Soo seems so sad. But she has one requirement: That she always gets to be the first in everything... ;)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes