Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
can someone remind me who dianna is? i honestly cant remember when they explained it
She is the wife of the dude who ran over Fionas sister a lot of years ago. She doesn't know what her husband did and is pretty unhappy in her marriage. Because Fiona and MC have this special relationship after she told him her story he wants to help her because he wants to help everyone. So he will try something special with Dianna...

• Love
Reactions: blahblah25

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
She is the wife of the dude who ran over Fionas sister a lot of years ago. She doesn't know what her husband did and is pretty unhappy in her marriage. Because Fiona and MC have this special relationship after she told him her story he wants to help her because he wants to help everyone. So he will try something special with Dianna...
got it, i figured but i wasnt sure, just got to the part where she comes into the office so i had to take a step back and figure things out lol

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I love this game, the relationship of Sandra and MC is really adorable and this last development left me wanting to continue playing and I'm anxious to see how Lucy and MC's relationship really develops chemistry and all jokes between them is exciting
my favorite lucy joke was when she was pawing at the door, that genuinely got a laugh out of me

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah Lucy likes to make fun with MC even though Sandra is not a fan of it. It's a very unique relationship between them because usually Lucy hates it when people make fun of her. But MC is different, she enjoys it because she knows what it means for him and her.

Reactions: ImperialD

Zeronyou

Dec 1, 2017
Me when MC first meet Fiona 'Oh? She doesn't seem that bad' me again when Fiona is ordering MC 'GUYS BRING OUT THE THOT SLAYER, WE GOT A THOT TO SLAY'

Don't like Fiona so far, personally. But I just begun playing and absolutely love the family.

Reactions: Killer7

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Fiona can be quite a handful, but give her some time, maybe you'll change your mind eventually ;)
I did tend to give her some slack at first because she's been helping the familly quite substancially, so i was ready to take one for the team ^^

Zeronyou

Dec 1, 2017
I personally hope this game never has an ending, but any good story needs one, which is such a pity if you were to ask me. Since pregnancy is a planned fetish, then I atleast personally hope to see how the MCs and the harem's kids end up looking like. Ofcourse, I as the player, also welcome that it continues even further beyond after some of the girls in the harem have given birth, as being a father is also a very wholesome moment in ones life and being a father in 'My New Family' would be awesome because then as players, maybe we can have a choice in how good a father we end up as compared to the asshole of father's that have been in the family.

So in conclusion, what I personally wish from this game is that it doesn't simply end at marriage & pregnancy but go beyond it, let the MC be a father, let us the players see how the kids grow up and finally, maybe even see how the MC dies of old age, perhaps surrounded by his grandchildren, children and still alive wives on his dying bed.

Though this could also open up for a sequel either with one of his children now being the MC or him still being the MC and some of his children having daddy issues after they have grown up.

Edit: A possible seqeuel to this game could possibly be where the MC have children, but some of them have ended up like Lucy, maybe having dog ears, cat ears or something similiar and to make sure his children doesn't get bullied in school, MC establishes a school where he himself is the teacher and maybe some of his wives is also teachers at this school. This would also fit the personality of the 'changed/good' MC, very caring, very kind and very righteous.

Excuse my rantings but my imagination usually run wild and I really love this game and would never want it to end. I wonder what others would think of that as continuation of this game if it ever reaches that point, it would also be a way for the MC to expand his harem and for us the players to see more wholesome moments.

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
I personally hope this game never has an ending, but any good story needs one, which is such a pity if you were to ask me. Since pregnancy is a planned fetish, then I atleast personally hope to see how the MCs and the harem's kids end up looking like. Ofcourse, I as the player, also welcome that it continues even further beyond after some of the girls in the harem have given birth, as being a father is also a very wholesome moment in ones life and being a father in 'My New Family' would be awesome because then as players, maybe we can have a choice in how good a father we end up as compared to the asshole of father's that have been in the family.

So in conclusion, what I personally wish from this game is that it doesn't simply end at marriage & pregnancy but go beyond it, let the MC be a father, let us the players see how the kids grow up and finally, maybe even see how the MC dies of old age, perhaps surrounded by his grandchildren, children and still alive wives on his dying bed.

Though this could also open up for a sequel either with one of his children now being the MC or him still being the MC and some of his children having daddy issues after they have grown up.
Not sure about the daddy issues, but his son being the next mc does sound interesting.

Reactions: Killer7

JohnDeepSmith

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, I started the game today in 0.6 and I have a story line's bug when I arrived at the chapter 2.
Lucie, who didn't have any interraction during Chapter 1 asked if she can sleep in the MC's bed and after that the MC have a dream about "Melissa", a girl I didn't meet in Chapter 1 too. I see in Changelog that events have some bugs so I upgrade to 0.7 but the bug is still here.
When I think about it, I also had a message saying most of Lucie interraction was in the Revenge Route (MC's Revenge ? Lucie's Revenge ?) but I didn't see any choice for this route.
Thanks in advance for your help :)
( And sorry for my approximate english ^^' )

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hi, I started the game today in 0.6 and I have a story line's bug when I arrived at the chapter 2.
Lucie, who didn't have any interraction during Chapter 1 asked if she can sleep in the MC's bed and after that the MC have a dream about "Melissa", a girl I didn't meet in Chapter 1 too. I see in Changelog that events have some bugs so I upgrade to 0.7 but the bug is still here.
When I think about it, I also had a message saying most of Lucie interraction was in the Revenge Route (MC's Revenge ? Lucie's Revenge ?) but I didn't see any choice for this route.
Thanks in advance for your help :)
( And sorry for my approximate english ^^' )
Hm, I'll have a look into that. I usually consider that people go for Lucy so they get the lovepath for her and in order to do that you have to go the revenge route with her.

Edit: Found the bug and fixed it, I was missing a jump there ( again ). ^^

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Me when MC first meet Fiona 'Oh? She doesn't seem that bad' me again when Fiona is ordering MC 'GUYS BRING OUT THE THOT SLAYER, WE GOT A THOT TO SLAY'

Don't like Fiona so far, personally. But I just begun playing and absolutely love the family.
I have to admit that I did not like Fiona at the beginning but after knowing her story when she talks to the MC about her sister and how this led her to want to help the mother I found it very exciting and changed my mind, I would like to see more of
your relationship with MC in the future

JohnDeepSmith

Jan 5, 2018
Hm, I'll have a look into that. I usually consider that people go for Lucy so they get the lovepath for her and in order to do that you have to go the revenge route with her.

Edit: Found the bug and fixed it, I was missing a jump there ( again ). ^^
Perfect. (y)
I look forward to play 0.8 then. ^^

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes