• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Okay dude, okay

This is the first time I ever played an update that made me feel like I fucking missed one because of all the amount of content / ingame days.

Wow.

Reactions: Killer7

Miku3993

Sep 15, 2018
Quick question, do the sex scenes in this game become slow for anyone else? It's fine when the characters are moving slowly, but when characters move quicker is when the scenes becomes really slow, my laptop is by no means a gaming laptop (I'm able to play honey select on low settings fine), but aren't the scenes just video files? so it doesn't really make sense to me, the WEBM files work fine outside of the game, is my laptop the issue? just curious.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I did feel bad for Tanja in the end so i'm now on the good path with her.

Or what's left of her ... she seems to have blown a fuse.

Still waiting for the time when she scratches and the flea jokes start.
Don't worry, if you go the nice path with Tanja she will be more or less normal again. Like she was when you were alone with her. She will never bully someone again though.

Reactions: TheFurs

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Killer7

If this is not "Exhibitionism" then nothing is.
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

I could let it slide if it was just once or twice but this in now the third time that I know of and it could be more and this one is wide open and in your eyes.
This is "Exhibitionism".

Exhibitionism tag is needed.
This isn't exhibitionism as they know each other very well this would be voyeurism... and its hot af

Reactions: Killer7 and McWoodz

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's the only time in the game where i don't choose the first top choice......I'm a simple man, i see possible Bdsm,Dom path, and petgirl training, i click....:rolleyes:
(Very good and long update by the way)
I'll try to include at least one event for each route in 0.8 so you guys can see how I planned this out. :)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I don't understand the debate on whether it's exhibitionism or not. It is, albeit a somewhat mild form. They are aware of the fact that they're being watched/intentionally exposing themselves and obtaining sexual arousal from the fact, however, those they'd feel comfortable exposing themselves to is extremely limited. Kinks often operate on more of a spectrum than a simple yes or no (BDSM is a prime example of this fact).

Anyway. Great update. It's nice when a game/VN gets an update with a good chunk of content. Sadly it's somewhat of a rarity.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't understand the debate on whether it's exhibitionism or not. It is, albeit a somewhat mild form. They are aware of the fact that they're being watched/intentionally exposing themselves and obtaining sexual arousal from the fact, however, those they'd feel comfortable exposing themselves to is extremely limited. Kinks often operate on more of a spectrum than a simple yes or no (BDSM is a prime example of this fact).

Anyway. Great update. It's nice when a game/VN gets an update with a good chunk of content. Sadly it's somewhat of a rarity.
Oh I agree, but I went by the definition of f95 on this and in this case, it doesn't apply. Voyerism, yes, because Yvonne get's off on watching them do it. Exhibitionism, no, because MC and Sandra think its hot but only in a limited space. They are not going to fuck butt naked in the middle of the street because they want to be seen naked. They just combine the voyerism from Yvonne with their passion they feel for each other. But yeah, by the definition of f95 it doesn't contain exhibitionism.

Thanks for the feedback on the update length! That's still something I tend to struggle with ( "Is this enough content for one month" )

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My New Family [v0.7] [Killer7] - Original Size: 1.24 GB

Download Win (693MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Incest Password:

To enable incest in the game, click the "Enter a code" button on the main menu and enter the code: realstory
Hi,
can someone tell me where the button should be? there is no button in my main menu where i can enter a code

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't worry, if you go the nice path with Tanja she will be more or less normal again. Like she was when you were alone with her. She will never bully someone again though.
That's okay then.

Apart from the whole bullying thing I quite liked the nice side of her.

Probably my fave character that's not in the family with Fiona coming a close second.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Tanja situation well I wasn't expecting for that to happen with her I'm not sure if she is being sincere or playing some sort of game with the MC. Alice scenes were great she is so cute I love how she and the MC have taken to each other I think she Lucy and Sun have the best reactions to the MC. I hope we get to take-up Fiona on that offer ;)

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback on the update length! That's still something I tend to struggle with ( "Is this enough content for one month" )
It was a massive update! When the MC goes to bed the third night, I thought it would be the end of the update, and I was pleasantly surprised to see another day...
And it kept going on and on, honnestly it was a blast <3
You could probably get away with less content in your monthly update without letting down your patreons, but don't tell anyone I said that xD

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback guys, 0.7 was an update I have planned for quite a while since I know Lucy is the favorite girl for most people here. I wanted to start her lovepath right and it looks like I did! That is a huge relief for me!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
can someone tell me where the button should be? there is no button in my main menu where i can enter a code
If you did it before then it will be gone, I also think the mod might already have it activated.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes