zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Incest Password:

To enable incest in the game, click the "Enter a code" button on the main menu and enter the code: realstory
Hi,
can someone tell me where the button should be? there is no button in my main menu where i can enter a code

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't worry, if you go the nice path with Tanja she will be more or less normal again. Like she was when you were alone with her. She will never bully someone again though.
That's okay then.

Apart from the whole bullying thing I quite liked the nice side of her.

Probably my fave character that's not in the family with Fiona coming a close second.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Tanja situation well I wasn't expecting for that to happen with her I'm not sure if she is being sincere or playing some sort of game with the MC. Alice scenes were great she is so cute I love how she and the MC have taken to each other I think she Lucy and Sun have the best reactions to the MC. I hope we get to take-up Fiona on that offer ;)

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback on the update length! That's still something I tend to struggle with ( "Is this enough content for one month" )
It was a massive update! When the MC goes to bed the third night, I thought it would be the end of the update, and I was pleasantly surprised to see another day...
And it kept going on and on, honnestly it was a blast <3
You could probably get away with less content in your monthly update without letting down your patreons, but don't tell anyone I said that xD

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback guys, 0.7 was an update I have planned for quite a while since I know Lucy is the favorite girl for most people here. I wanted to start her lovepath right and it looks like I did! That is a huge relief for me!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
can someone tell me where the button should be? there is no button in my main menu where i can enter a code
If you did it before then it will be gone, I also think the mod might already have it activated.

Reactions: Killer7

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback guys, 0.7 was an update I have planned for quite a while since I know Lucy is the favorite girl for most people here. I wanted to start her lovepath right and it looks like I did! That is a huge relief for me!
Lucy is certainly up there but Maddie is my fave in the family.

I love muscle on women and her body is awesome. She's like a mini Mary with washboard abs.

Her and Sandra are fun together. Banter with Lucy and MC is probably my fave interaction though. I'm a simple gal, I like giggles.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I liked that VN from the beginning. The story, the characters, the quality of the picture and the animation I like it all! And the cherry on this cake is Lucy... I wonder if there are signatures with the image of Lucy ? I'd love to have it. :love:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
For me last 2/3 updates are the best for this game... Since the appearance of Alice to the amazing progress with all relationships... Simply amazing... I can only imagine next updates what will happen and I'm looking forward to discover it... Happy to be your supporter Killer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Thank you Thank you Killer7 :love: as i expect very good update (y)(y)

the game is totally very good, but in my opinion that the power point in this game is characters personality. you do great work in this point so keep going please in that.
i can't even wait to now at least what is your plan for next update.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes