jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Good day to you cute people out there!

Another week and another progress update. Today I have a few things to talk about.

First, I've been making very good progress on 0.7. This means that a release at the end of this month is 99% guaranteed at this point! I'll aim for a pre release sometimes next week. Maybe monday, maybe tuesday, I'm not sure yet. But I'm doing my best! Beta 4 has been very welcomed by the patrons so far and some even said it contains the best lewd stuff yet!

While we are talking about lewd stuff...So far every day in 0.7 has animated lewds! And this time I went a bit beyond. I'm not going to spoil more though, that is something you have to experience. I'm not sure if I will continue to include one animation each day but I'll do my best in that regard. Animations take a bit more time than the usual cg's I make!

I also have very good news for all the people out there that play my game on Android: Persistent savegames are coming with 0.7! This means that you no longer have to manually back up your savegames when a new update releases! More infos on that will follow before I release the final version!

The last point I want to talk about is your amazing support. The patreon records get broken each day and I love you all for that. You guys are amazing, thank you so much for believing in me and my game!

I see you guys with more news in the coming days - Stay tuned and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
hey i was wondering if you are planning to add a "hide" option for the text etc. or at least the option to decrease and increasd text opacity. im playing this on android and a lot of scenes are (if you ask me) kinda ruined due to the text and it's background blocking half the screen.

Edit: Nvm. I'm used to swiping down being the hide option. Just found out it's swiping up that hides it.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hey i was wondering if you are planning to add a "hide" option for the text etc. or at least the option to decrease and increasd text opacity. im playing this on android and a lot of scenes are (if you ask me) kinda ruined due to the text and it's background blocking half the screen.

Edit: Nvm. I'm used to swiping down being the hide option. Just found out it's swiping up that hides it.
With 0.7 you also get a Button to click to do it! It will be under the textbox.

Reactions: idekdood

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
Thanks for your feedback!

For 0.7 I try to work a bit on the character looks in terms of clothes etc. They won't always wear the same stuff - at least most of the times.
When it comes to environment I'm a bit limited with the engine I use ( Honey Select ). Some environements look good and some don't look that good. I'm planning to add some stuff to the house though, to make it a bit more colorful. Alice room was the first start to this!
I don't like to do ages because I'm very bad at math ( yes, that is really my excuse :(. ). I'm also trying to improve the poses a bit to fit the dialogues more, I think I already did a better job for that in the later days compared to the first ones.
And I agree, the Mary boobjob was one of the worst animations ( together with the desk sex with Fiona ). I think the later ones are better though ( first time with Sandra for example ).

Regarding your edit: I'm an boob man so that's why my focus is not so much on the ass. That might change though :D.
It's nice to get an answer :)
as the game progressed i felt your improvement, regarding pretty much everything and since you are so responsive to critique i wanna point out something more :BootyTime:
the sex scenes feels to me like quickies, 10 minute sex at most, this makes me enjoy the story more than sex scenes; most GD (for what i've seen) make long dialogues, multiple orgasm for both, change of positions or different camera angles (position 1,camera1,dialogue -> position1,camera2,dialogue -> position1,camera3,dialogue you get the point).
if you don't wanna let us see the face of the MC (i approve the choice, it doesn't change much for me but for some does) and have trouble with camera angles try to look up "ecchi sensei", i often get impressed by how he covers MC in different situations :WeSmart:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hello killer will there be anymore sex stuff with boss what her name in this update aswell ?
Fiona will take a break for sex stuff in 0
7, but you will see a lot of new things with her. Dont worry, the lewd stuff will return in 0.8 though!
It's nice to get an answer :)
as the game progressed i felt your improvement, regarding pretty much everything and since you are so responsive to critique i wanna point out something more :BootyTime:
the sex scenes feels to me like quickies, 10 minute sex at most, this makes me enjoy the story more than sex scenes; most GD (for what i've seen) make long dialogues, multiple orgasm for both, change of positions or different camera angles (position 1,camera1,dialogue -> position1,camera2,dialogue -> position1,camera3,dialogue you get the point).
if you don't wanna let us see the face of the MC (i approve the choice, it doesn't change much for me but for some does) and have trouble with camera angles try to look up "ecchi sensei", i often get impressed by how he covers MC in different situations :WeSmart:
I added more variations with 0.7 for animations but they still wont be as impactful as in other games. I try to improve that but it will always be more story than lewds :D

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
Hm, I disagree about the big important change. All of those questions are optional ( you don't have to ask them ) but they give some interesting informations regarding certain girls that will explain their actions better. It's a good way of knowing characters before they start to open up more. But that's probably a personal opinion. Once you get to know them through other means you won't get an option like that anymore ( the reason why Sun didn't get one for example ).

I think the first part is just to put some more emphasis on it. What situation makes which character blush etc. But that might also be a more personal thing.
the blushing part is not bad, makes me feels like MC is not a retarded boy like in harem anime, he gets that something is strange, but they're family so he can't think immediatly "oh yeah they wanna fuck" so he's like "yo this bitch is blushing, might as well prepare my cock, you never know"
For the 50 questions i feel like he is mostly right, you should get to know these things about the girls but maybe it would be more enjoyable if they're spread out a bit or if you create a scene regarding a certain passion of a character (like you did already), maybe in some situations you ask something like 3 questions; what i'm saying is that you are alreay doing it, just don't pack 7/8 questions, it may be boring because you wanna know, but something not enough to read all that answers in a raw, i often skip this things in games.

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
Fiona will take a break for sex stuff in 0
7, but you will see a lot of new things with her. Dont worry, the lewd stuff will return in 0.8 though!

I added more variations with 0.7 for animations but they still wont be as impactful as in other games. I try to improve that but it will always be more story than lewds :D
good for me, i like the story/lewd%, i just can't fap to short lewds and it's a pity when the game is good

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
love the story cant wait for an update. who would not want to do the cat girl? i mean a tail ticklen your but while you bang. Im in.

Reactions: Killer7

mnj23

Feb 22, 2020
Just to be safe, you were not able to have sex with Lucy, Alice nor Maddie ,right? (Maddie jsut HJ).
And in case Killer7 reads this, awesome work!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just to be safe, you were not able to have sex with Lucy, Alice nor Maddie ,right? (Maddie jsut HJ).
And in case Killer7 reads this, awesome work!
Correct, thats the current way in 0.6. To be sure if you have seen everything you can also check the gallery!

Reactions: Repuci

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello you attractive and wholesome people!

The week has just started and I come with big news! I don't want to bore you with any more stuff, but there is something very important at the end of this post regarding Android users.

First the good stuff: My New Family 0.7 is done! The pre-release for Lucy ( and higher tier ) Patrons will be available tomorrow, the 25th at 18:00 CET ( 6pm CET )

The public release will be on February 28th 21:00 CET ( 9pm CET ) so this coming friday!

A few infos to 0.7: It contains more NSFW scenes than 0.5 and 0.6 combined - every day has at least one animation, maybe even more. That will be up to you to find out!

But of course it also contains a lot more. Lots of hugs, cuddlings and wholesomeness with everyone around.

Now, a very important news for all people that play my game on Android: As I mentioned last week persistent saves will be coming with 0.7. This means that when I release an update you don't have to manually backup your savegames anymore. You will get a prompt when you start 0.7 that the game needs access to your external storage drive - just like you get with any other app. This just means that the game will save outside its own directory - The new directory will be /Android/data/RenPy/MyNewFamily-somenumbers. Those numbers may vary but this directory will stay even when you delete the app. Just keep that in mind when you copy your savefiles from 0.6 over. After this you're good to go for the future though and don't have to worry about backing up your savefiles!

I hope you guys will have a wonderful week and I can't wait to see your reactions when you play 0.7!

Stay awesome people <3

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes