MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
Fiona will take a break for sex stuff in 0
7, but you will see a lot of new things with her. Dont worry, the lewd stuff will return in 0.8 though!

I added more variations with 0.7 for animations but they still wont be as impactful as in other games. I try to improve that but it will always be more story than lewds :D
good for me, i like the story/lewd%, i just can't fap to short lewds and it's a pity when the game is good

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
love the story cant wait for an update. who would not want to do the cat girl? i mean a tail ticklen your but while you bang. Im in.

Reactions: Killer7

mnj23

Feb 22, 2020
Just to be safe, you were not able to have sex with Lucy, Alice nor Maddie ,right? (Maddie jsut HJ).
And in case Killer7 reads this, awesome work!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just to be safe, you were not able to have sex with Lucy, Alice nor Maddie ,right? (Maddie jsut HJ).
And in case Killer7 reads this, awesome work!
Correct, thats the current way in 0.6. To be sure if you have seen everything you can also check the gallery!

Reactions: Repuci

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello you attractive and wholesome people!

The week has just started and I come with big news! I don't want to bore you with any more stuff, but there is something very important at the end of this post regarding Android users.

First the good stuff: My New Family 0.7 is done! The pre-release for Lucy ( and higher tier ) Patrons will be available tomorrow, the 25th at 18:00 CET ( 6pm CET )

The public release will be on February 28th 21:00 CET ( 9pm CET ) so this coming friday!

A few infos to 0.7: It contains more NSFW scenes than 0.5 and 0.6 combined - every day has at least one animation, maybe even more. That will be up to you to find out!

But of course it also contains a lot more. Lots of hugs, cuddlings and wholesomeness with everyone around.

Now, a very important news for all people that play my game on Android: As I mentioned last week persistent saves will be coming with 0.7. This means that when I release an update you don't have to manually backup your savegames anymore. You will get a prompt when you start 0.7 that the game needs access to your external storage drive - just like you get with any other app. This just means that the game will save outside its own directory - The new directory will be /Android/data/RenPy/MyNewFamily-somenumbers. Those numbers may vary but this directory will stay even when you delete the app. Just keep that in mind when you copy your savefiles from 0.6 over. After this you're good to go for the future though and don't have to worry about backing up your savefiles!

I hope you guys will have a wonderful week and I can't wait to see your reactions when you play 0.7!

Stay awesome people <3

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
5 dollar patreons also get access to the betas when next one come out, meaning when second day of .8 comes out 5 dollar patreons get he first and so on, with 15 dollar patreons getting new content soon its finished, on average he releases a new day every 6 days or so and public release at end month ruffly

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
keep getting package corrupt on 0.6 android
Hm, did you delete the previous version? I would always do that when you install an update. Your savegames are located at /Android/data/my.n.family/files/saves/. I would copy these files into a different folder, delete the app and then try again.

Reactions: stely23m

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.7! This update starts the love path with a certain girl you all have been waiting for! I really hope you'll like the way things go starting with this update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

As you can see there are way more animations added in this update. I'm not sure if this will continue with 0.8 but I'm not seeing a reason to not go this way, especially if you see how things play out in 0.7!

Explanation for Android users:

Starting with 0.7 you guys will get persistent savegames. You probably know this from other ports already ( especially the ones made by the66 ). What this means is that when I release 0.8 you don't have to manually back up your savegames anymore. You can delete 0.7, update to 0.8 and get to keep all your savegames. This means that the app needs rights to write on your external storage ( you will get a prompt when the game launches ).
The old savegame location is /Android/data/my.n.family/files/saves/. The new location will be /Android/data/RenPy/MyNewFamily-somenumbers. So make sure to copy your current savegames into this folder once you updated to 0.7!

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Here it is people, the release of 0.7! This update starts the love path with a certain girl you all have been waiting for! I really hope you'll like the way things go starting with this update!

Download links:
Windows/Linux: Download
Mac: Download
Android: Download

As you can see there are way more animations added in this update. I'm not sure if this will continue with 0.8 but I'm not seeing a reason to not go this way, especially if you see how things play out in 0.7!

Starting with 0.7 you guys will get persistent savegames. You probably know this from other ports already ( especially the ones made by the66 ). What this means is that when I release 0.8 you don't have to manually back up your savegames anymore. You can delete 0.7, update to 0.8 and get to keep all your savegames. This means that the app needs rights to write on your external storage ( you will get a prompt when the game launches ).
The old savegame location is /Android/data/my.n.family/files/saves/. The new location will be /Android/data/RenPy/MyNewFamily-somenumbers. So make sure to copy your current savegames into this folder once you updated to 0.7!
Been waiting for this. Thank you!

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018

Download links:
Windows/Linux: Download
Mac: Download
Android: Download

Thank u very much for update :love:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes