Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Chalk it up to it being a mutation, or you can say it's magic or some shit. Though it seems to be there to differentiate the 2 sisters, seeing as they may be too similar without it, aside from their personalities. But Lucy's personality is the way it is because of her ears and tail, so if they weren't there people would pretty much just ask "why did you put the same girl in the game twice?"
That's what it seems like to me anyway.
Hm, those are fair points. I think they would still look different enough but you could guess that they are roomates because of that. It's a good factor for her story though which makes much more sense with those features.

And of course she looks pretty cute with it :LOL:

Reactions: TheFurs and timpo

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
How big will the Harem end up(number of girls)?and how big the game will be overall(the number of days)?hopefully it wil be quite long game becouse i like it very much already

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
How big will the Harem end up(number of girls)?and how big the game will be overall(the number of days)?hopefully it wil be quite long game becouse i like it very much already
My plan is to have every girl join the harem. The household members are the priority at the moment but the sidegirls will also be part of it. And I plan it to be quite long, yes!

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Hm, those are fair points. I think they would still look different enough but you could guess that they are roomates because of that. It's a good factor for her story though which makes much more sense with those features.

And of course she looks pretty cute with it :LOL:
Roommates? Do you mean twins?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Roommates? Do you mean twins?
They don't look that much alike imo. If I remove the cat ears and eyes she still looks pretty different compared to Sandra. You can just tell that they share the same household ;).

Reactions: HoboCop86

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
The story on this one is one of the most immersive I've played yet. I found myself looking forward each night to spending some time playing. Very anxiously awaiting for the next release.

Reactions: Killer7

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Can I ask how the love points or relationship points (or whatever the correct term for them is) are calculated, because I think I'm doing it wrong.
I'm basically going for the girls in my age group and avoiding the milf side of things (so all Becca, Fiona and Mary choices are getting the bottom option, but all the other girls are top option (and, yes, I know the milf demographic will protest, but idc)) but I'm not seeing any sex scenes apart from the initial dream sequences at the start. I'm just getting the "if I'd done x better..." at the end of the day.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Can I ask how the love points or relationship points (or whatever the correct term for them is) are calculated, because I think I'm doing it wrong.
I'm basically going for the girls in my age group and avoiding the milf side of things (so all Becca, Fiona and Mary choices are getting the bottom option, but all the other girls are top option (and, yes, I know the milf demographic will protest, but idc)) but I'm not seeing any sex scenes apart from the initial dream sequences at the start. I'm just getting the "if I'd done x better..." at the end of the day.
In the beginning you have a scenario where becca is around, you should be nice to her when Sandra is also there. After that you can ignore her though if you really dont like her. If there is more than one girl around try to go for the top Option anyway so you get points.

Reactions: HairyLurker

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
In the beginning you have a scenario where becca is around, you should be nice to her when Sandra is also there. After that you can ignore her though if you really dont like her. If there is more than one girl around try to go for the top Option anyway so you get points.
Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks!

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Beta 2 (second day) is now out for .7 for 15 dollar patreons and beta 1 (first day) is now out for 5 dollar patreons, this pattern will continue, when beta 3 comes out, 5 dollar patreons will get day 2 and so on till day 6 which 5+ gets and public gets 5 days later or so

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Chalk it up to it being a mutation, or you can say it's magic or some shit.
I'd also say it's a mutation, at least that's my headcanon. IRL you can have 2 white parents giving birth to a black child. There are birth defects as well, or stuff like siamese twins. Genetic mutations include stuff like tree man or elephant man. You also have the werewolf syndrome, and so much more.

It'd require quite a few mutations for cat ears to form on top of the regular ears - especially since they function normally (implying nerve connections and the brain being able to interpret them). The tail is more likely since we do have remnants in our anatomy and in a few cases, during development the tail cells ignore the "order" to die.

So yeah, while a catgirl is a bit of a stretch, it's likely a global first even within the game as scientists were quite eager to study her case (find out which genes mutated, etc). And hey, a bit of fantasy doesn't hurt anyway!

Parklington

Jun 29, 2018
I saw this thread about 8 hours ago. I didn't want to read too much into the comments and seeing the screenshots made me skeptical but decided to give the game a shot. Downloaded, started playing, and after about 20 minutes I just started really enjoying it.

The writing didn't feel bland once you got past the MC's backstory spiel and having that talk with Becca. Lowkey forget everything from right at the beginning of the game and I only started about 7 and a half hours ago. Everything beyond that is memorable and makes the game stand out from all the other garbage I've been playing for god knows how long.

Made it to the end, I believe everyone is happy with all the choices I've made. Overall I've enjoyed each character interaction, each little moment that just kinda makes you go "D'awww" with Lucy, each awkward or cringe moment that happens from people walking in on things, and even Tanja was interestingly done past the whole "I'm the terrible person backstory plot device" with her moments of being a normal person.

All in all I had a good time and look forward to more updates as time goes on. Good job Killer7. c:

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
i wanted to spend some time to tell the developer what i honestly think about the game, keep in mind that my english can become engrish for "pasta pizza mandolino" reasons.
I'm liking the game so far, it makes me feel some of the struggle the characters went through, it is a balanced game, you have the love, the strong women, the problematic ones and i like it.
For this very reason i wanna lend my help and make some constructive critique so that you can improve as an artist (i often help my gf, an illustrator, to search for mistakes or things to improve in her art, i'm a bit of a perfectionist and that's why i can't put my mind to start doing my own art)
The characters are a bit similar in shapes, clothes ect, they are a bit "plain" making the artwork feel a bit old, i still like them don't get me wrong.
The environment it's simple making it look unfinished, in the house almost everything is grey, you can change some color of detail to make it look happier and more colorful.
I didn't get the ages of the characters, i don't know if i missed something but it feels much more clear to know the age/age difference.
Sometimes the poses looks unnatural or stiff, making the scene less alive or believable
The biggest problem for me are some anatomical issues and you can notice it the most when mary gives MC a titjob at her house, he is laying on the ground and no girl can do that pose, half of her body is underground; in the beginning of the game lucy turns and the tail remains still without adapting to the new pose.
I think that if you can get better on these aspects of the game and with your art in general as the game goes on, many more people will enjoy your game.
Good job for now, i'll keep playing the game, i hope this won't make you sad or angry, i mean no harm and felt like helping a good fap provider :p

Edit: i'm an ass man, and i feel a lack of booty shots (for example when Sandra leaves the room in the morning you can show her leaving so we see dat ass)

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i wanted to spend some time to tell the developer what i honestly think about the game, keep in mind that my english can become engrish for "pasta pizza mandolino" reasons.
I'm liking the game so far, it makes me feel some of the struggle the characters went through, it is a balanced game, you have the love, the strong women, the problematic ones and i like it.
For this very reason i wanna lend my help and make some constructive critique so that you can improve as an artist (i often help my gf, an illustrator, to search for mistakes or things to improve in her art, i'm a bit of a perfectionist and that's why i can't put my mind to start doing my own art)
The characters are a bit similar in shapes, clothes ect, they are a bit "plain" making the artwork feel a bit old, i still like them don't get me wrong.
The environment it's simple making it look unfinished, in the house almost everything is grey, you can change some color of detail to make it look happier and more colorful.
I didn't get the ages of the characters, i don't know if i missed something but it feels much more clear to know the age/age difference.
Sometimes the poses looks unnatural or stiff, making the scene less alive or believable
The biggest problem for me are some anatomical issues and you can notice it the most when mary gives MC a titjob at her house, he is laying on the ground and no girl can do that pose, half of her body is underground; in the beginning of the game lucy turns and the tail remains still without adapting to the new pose.
I think that if you can get better on these aspects of the game and with your art in general as the game goes on, many more people will enjoy your game.
Good job for now, i'll keep playing the game, i hope this won't make you sad or angry, i mean no harm and felt like helping a good fap provider :p

Edit: i'm an ass man, and i feel a lack of booty shots (for example when Sandra leaves the room in the morning you can show her leaving so we see dat ass)
Thanks for your feedback!

For 0.7 I try to work a bit on the character looks in terms of clothes etc. They won't always wear the same stuff - at least most of the times.
When it comes to environment I'm a bit limited with the engine I use ( Honey Select ). Some environements look good and some don't look that good. I'm planning to add some stuff to the house though, to make it a bit more colorful. Alice room was the first start to this!
I don't like to do ages because I'm very bad at math ( yes, that is really my excuse :(. ). I'm also trying to improve the poses a bit to fit the dialogues more, I think I already did a better job for that in the later days compared to the first ones.
And I agree, the Mary boobjob was one of the worst animations ( together with the desk sex with Fiona ). I think the later ones are better though ( first time with Sandra for example ).

Regarding your edit: I'm an boob man so that's why my focus is not so much on the ass. That might change though :D.

Reactions: Chaly

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
Beta 3 (day 3) of .7 is now out for 15 dollar patreons and beta 2 (day 2) is out for 5 dollar patreons , wont go into detail but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Thanks for your feedback!

For 0.7 I try to work a bit on the character looks in terms of clothes etc. They won't always wear the same stuff - at least most of the times.
When it comes to environment I'm a bit limited with the engine I use ( Honey Select ). Some environements look good and some don't look that good. I'm planning to add some stuff to the house though, to make it a bit more colorful. Alice room was the first start to this!
I don't like to do ages because I'm very bad at math ( yes, that is really my excuse :(. ). I'm also trying to improve the poses a bit to fit the dialogues more, I think I already did a better job for that in the later days compared to the first ones.
And I agree, the Mary boobjob was one of the worst animations ( together with the desk sex with Fiona ). I think the later ones are better though ( first time with Sandra for example ).

Regarding your edit: I'm an boob man so that's why my focus is not so much on the ass. That might change though :D.
You fool!

boobs fake asses.jpg

(which is why I like both!)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The game looks promising.

I'm curious about what the other routes are about? I know they are still not yet in the game.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
it's soo good, i'm really happy to played this game, good and emotional story, nice characters all family especially lucy she's super cute :love:

can't wait to see what will happen in revenge date, and what will happened with becca,fiona, aunt

Hope to see the next update so sooon

Thank you Killer7

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Is there an incest patch or something because the "Landlady" "Roommate" thing makes no sense whatsoever and it's kinda killing it for me.

Like, this random person you never met is supposed to be really excited to meet you cus you're "room mates"? I'd understand if you were her sister, but otherwise, it's quite hard to suspend my disbelief.

Edit: I'm dumb, ignore this.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes