padder

May 5, 2018
Just finished a playthrough and I have to ask. What the heck does Pelican mean? Besides the bird. I tried to google, but besides the bird and a variety of odd sex (positions?) i drew a blank.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just finished a playthrough and I have to ask. What the heck does Pelican mean? Besides the bird. I tried to google, but besides the bird and a variety of odd sex (positions?) i drew a blank.
Haha, Pelican was explained a few pages back. It's pretty much a very mild insult, like "goose", it's a lighthearted insult that works pretty well for Lucy to say to MC.

Reactions: padder

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Wow, This game is not what i was expecting. Honestly i steered clear of the game cause i am not all that attracted to readheads because i am one. I saw that Sandra and Lucy did have beautiful green eyes along with the future planned fetish of pregnancy were the deciding factor to give it a try. I wished i would of played it sooner.

The character development and incestual romance is almost on par with Light of my Life. I pretty much instantly connected to all the characters. It's almost like a self fulling prophesy that the main character's half sister's Sandra and Lucy drew me in to play the game that they became my favorites. Although i am not at all a furry fetishist Lucy really became my favorite character with Sandra being a close second. I very much look forward to romancing, seducing, and impregnating all the characters in the game in the future versions.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
ain't furries, son! :mad::p

Anyway...

"[E]verything can be improved by drawing cat ears and a tail on it."
-Excerpt from Sumerian Cuneiform Tablet, circa 3000BC
Well i have honestly never heard of Kemonomimis. So i chose the closest description i know to describe Lucy. After reading the WIKI though i don't think Kemonomimis describes her either because her ears and tail are real. ;) :p

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Well i have honestly never heard of Kemonomimis. So i chose the closest description i know to describe Lucy. After reading the WIKI though i don't think Kemonomimis describes her either because her ears and tail are real. ;) :p
Just messin with ya. I would probably have done the same if I didn't know the term.
I originally thought they had to be real for a character to be considered kemonomimi, but the wiki says it can be either:
"The ears can be fake ... or part of the character's anatomy. "

And technically, kemonomimi is only a general term. Since she has cat features, Lucy is more specifically a nekomimi. :)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just messin with ya. I would probably have done the same if I didn't know the term.
I originally thought they had to be real for a character to be considered kemonomimi, but the wiki says it can be either:
"The ears can be fake ... or part of the character's anatomy. "

And technically, kemonomimi is only a general term. Since she has cat features, Lucy is more specifically a nekomimi. :)
It's all good. I know absolutely nothing about Nekomimi but i have heard the term Neko before. Didn't know what it means until now. I just know Lucy's story and character development is completely my favorite. I look forward to the future when the next update comes especially if it means the main character can start romancing her further after he takes revenge on the bully.

Reactions: baloneysammich

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Uh new to this game so I am wondering why does that girl have ears and a tail, are they real or fake?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
No one knows. Shes a very unique girl :).
HUH?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously no explanation? No in game like what up with the ears? Not that I mind though just seems odd if she is your sister right how come the other sister doesn't have ears and a tail too?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
HUH?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously no explanation? No in game like what up with the ears? Not that I mind though just seems odd if she is your sister right how come the other sister doesn't have ears and a tail too?
Why does she need a special backstory? Can she just not be that, a girl with cat features that is unique in the game world? :unsure:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Why does she need a special backstory? Can she just not be that, a girl with cat features that is unique in the game world? :unsure:
Never said that she needed one just was weird and wondered how one sister had it and the other didn't. I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't detract from her character in game like I hope people don't ridicule her or anything or that she has some horror story like some experiment. Like I said before I like catgirls in general so if that is the direction the dev wants to go with fine by me.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Never said that she needed one just was weird and wondered how one sister had it and the other didn't. I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't detract from her character in game like I hope people don't ridicule her or anything or that she has some horror story like some experiment. Like I said before I like catgirls in general so if that is the direction the dev wants to go with fine by me.
Hm...Well, she got bullied in school and stuff ( as she explains in the game ). She is not your typical weeb neko though, she won't nya and she won't purr like a cat. But MC and her will mock each other from time to time ( if you go her route and she likes you enough )

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Chalk it up to it being a mutation, or you can say it's magic or some shit. Though it seems to be there to differentiate the 2 sisters, seeing as they may be too similar without it, aside from their personalities. But Lucy's personality is the way it is because of her ears and tail, so if they weren't there people would pretty much just ask "why did you put the same girl in the game twice?"
That's what it seems like to me anyway.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes