Sam10

May 13, 2017
Yes indeed like that in v0.6 Beta, download v0.6 final.

Where do I find the final one ?

Are you using the old walkthrough mod? Qleaf updated the walkthrough here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-6-killer7.35957/post-2973578

Bruce_Wayne18 I think your rating is extremely unfair and not correct. Every NSFW scene is animated, there are currently 26 animations in the game. The game is more story focussed which is also explained before you start the game. I normally don't criticize reviewers but your review is just not correct, especially when you try to warn others because of the "high rating.". There is only one slutty character in the game and that's Mary who acts Slutty plenty of times. Thank you for that unfair rating anyway.
I downloaded it and it's still the same.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Where do I find the final one ?

I downloaded it and it's still the same.
Hm, are you using the 0.6 final that is in the OP? Maybe try redownloading the one from the OP without using the walkthrough to see if you can continue, that should do the trick for now (hopefully)

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I got a lot of criticism from my patrons for MC's reaction when he first meets Alice but I think it fits.
It's like we get what was happening and why he was acting like that but at the same time, for me at least, I saw a girl crying and clearly upset and just wanted the option to hug her.

I think you did it the right way and it all worked out in the end but some of us are quite soppy.
I just wanted to reemphasize what Avaron posted. When I say that the MC was being a piece of shit I'm not criticizing you Killahseven. The MC was flawed and made a mistake. We need things like this to happen so we can have a character and not just a vessel looking to fuck the next chick.

Though I do wish you had gone this route with Becca.

Reactions: Killer7

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
I think your rating is extremely unfair and not correct. Every NSFW scene is animated, there are currently 26 animations in the game. The game is more story focussed which is also explains before you start the game. I normally don't criticize reviewers but your review is just not correct, especially when you try to warn others because of the "high rating.". There is only one slutty character in the game and that's Mary who acts Slutty plenty of times. Thank you for that unfair rating anyway.
The large bold underlined text is in extremely poor taste and if anything crosses the line, it would be that over any of the substance of the review. Though they are in my opinion overly harsh, basically all of the criticisms are of the weakest part of the game; h-scenes. (though I don't understand the slutty character thing)

I'll be working on a write-up that provides more specific, constructive, and actionable feedback on the h-scenes. I don't think they hit the nail on the head with their feedback, but they at least grazed it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bruce_Wayne18 I think your rating is extremely unfair and not correct. Every NSFW scene is animated, there are currently 26 animations in the game. The game is more story focussed which is also explained before you start the game. I normally don't criticize reviewers but your review is just not correct, especially when you try to warn others because of the "high rating.". There is only one slutty character in the game and that's Mary who acts Slutty plenty of times. Thank you for that unfair rating anyway.
People like that don't have much experience with women.

You can tell that when the instant a woman acts sexually open they are called a slut. Sure sign they haven't talked to many members of the opposite sex.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Are you using the old walkthrough mod? Qleaf updated the walkthrough here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-6-killer7.35957/post-2973578

Bruce_Wayne18 I think your rating is extremely unfair and not correct. Every NSFW scene is animated, there are currently 26 animations in the game. The game is more story focussed which is also explains before you start the game. I normally don't criticize reviewers but your review is just not correct, especially when you try to warn others because of the "high rating.". There is only one slutty character in the game and that's Mary who acts Slutty plenty of times. Thank you for that unfair rating anyway.
First off, a review is just someone's opinion so it can't be right or wrong. You should see it as a chance to improve the aspects of the game I didn't enjoy rather than just it being unfair and 'incorrect'.

Your game is good but not as good as some of the other adult games with similar ratings for its genre out there and I wanted my review to reflect that. Like Summertime Saga, Milfy City or Insexual Awakening just to name a few. I never rate games based on what they 'could be' I rate them based on what they are at the time I've played them.

I'm sorry you see it as unfair but I don't think you realize there are certain expectations to be met with that kind of score and in my opinion, the game just doesn't reflect it. At least not yet. I'd be more than willing to change my review in the future if the situation changes.

Like I said about the animations, it's just one angle, with no control over it and most of them are just one scene. One accidental click and you've missed it. So 'Little to no' means very short in that sense.

If you want to go for more story that's your choice. But the people who will play your game (and review it here) won't play it because they want to 'read an erotic story' if you catch my drift.

And Mary isn't the only slutty character. You forgot Fiona. Which you also start strong with her and then dial it back a lot. So the progression with these characters could use a lot of improvement.

Like I said before, it has a good start and I'd be more than happy to update the review and improve the score in the future if the game improves on the aspects I mentioned :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
*snip*

If you want to go for more story that's your choice. But the people who will play your game (and review it here) won't play it because they want to 'read an erotic story' if you catch my drift.

*snip*
I think that's where you are wrong though. Most of the feedback I got here is because people enjoy the story and character interactions, not the hgame stuff. But if that's ur opinion that's alright, I won't change my game based on that though. It will always be story over lewds.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Mary who, until MC turned up, had only ever had sex with her husband and Fiona.

And then Fiona who, until Mc turned up, had only had sex with Mary due to her hatred of men.

Yep, proper sluts.....

Oh, fucking dear.
You don't know that at the beginning of the game and I didn't want to spoil it in my review. Unless you are such a stud and all the women you've ever met either say 'Drop your pants, I want to suck your dick right here right now' or have you rub them with oil. Are you really that stupid or do you want to shill that bad?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You don't know that at the beginning of the game and I didn't want to spoil it in my review. Unless you are such a stud and all the women you've ever met either say 'Drop your pants, I want to suck your dick right here right now' or have you rub them with oil. Are you really that stupid or do you want to shill that bad?
Isn't it a bit weird to base your view on characters on the first time you meet them though? I mean, I get it, you compare it to milfy city where Linda is slutty all the time etc. But there is character development and story involved that explains why they changed from their original behavior - especially Mary and Fiona.

I get it that the game is not for you and probably never will be because I don't plan on making this a "Fuck everyone after one day" game. I still think you warning others because the game is different from your standards is still wrong though, just because in your opinion Sex > story.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
A review is just how a player feels about their experience with a game. It is not an attack or a insult. It is just a source of feedback. I gave Being A DIK a 3 when it should've been an easy 5, because of the horrible experience that I had with the new brawler mini-game.

Last edited:

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Isn't it a bit weird to base your view on characters on the first time you meet them though? I mean, I get it, you compare it to milfy city where Linda is slutty all the time etc. But there is character development and story involved that explains why they changed from their original behavior - especially Mary and Fiona.

I get it that the game is not for you and probably never will be because I don't plan on making this a "Fuck everyone after one day" game. I still think you warning others because the game is different from your standards is still wrong though, just because in your opinion Sex > story.
I never asked you to change anything. I gave you a review, you decide on whether you want to improve on an aspect I didn't like, or not. That's your prerogative.

So every person that gives you a bad review means that the game isn't meant for them? It's an adult game and people will judge it as such, no matter how 'story first' driven it is.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018

I took another look and realized that my review is the second one you got with 2 stars. Most reviews for your game are your typical 4-5 stars that say the generic 'omg best game ever' etc etc.

Are you going to react like this and make a big fuss for every bad review you'll get in the future? Because I assure you. mine won't be the last.

Bad reviews in my experience are more valuable than good ones. Food for thought.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I took another look and realized that my review is the second one you got with 2 stars. Most reviews for your game are your typical 4-5 stars that say the generic 'omg best game ever' etc etc.

Are you going to react like this and make a big fuss for every bad review you'll get in the future? Because I assure you. mine won't be the last.

Bad reviews in my experience are more valuable than good ones. Food for thought.
Is there a reason you feel the need to self-aggrandize the value of your review? A bad review is only useful if the author can do something constructive with it. If you pointed out a fatal error or flaws in the story that ruined your experience that would be understandable, but if I get you correctly you're upset that the characters weren't 1-dimensional paper-thin whores you could fuck on a first meeting. If you weren't interested in the story and just wanted that content why not just skip the dialogue and get the 26(?) scenes for the gallery?

Alot of games here continue this trend of putting story over ero, this will probably not be your last bad experience on this site.

EDIT: I just wanna say if you like those types of girls/content I'm not judging you or anything. But the attitude you're coming here with isn't that different from being upset over a matter of tastes and preferences. It would be like downloading an ntr game and yelling at the author for making the love interest a slut.

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Love the game and can't wait for more :) *****
That being said i just needed to say my feelings on the first meeting of Alice. In a situation like that were the Alice is crying while telling you how horrible her dad is, a true gentleman hell a person with any feelings at all would have comforted her then and there. Instead it kinda made me feel like the MC was a clueless idiot like other games I've played. When he didn't go to her and comfort her i was like WTF and to even think about whether or not to visit her.
Glad it changed though.
On another note, the situation with Tanja has me worried in all honesty. I myself know what it's like to be bullied due to being a 84lb freshman in high school but my junior year i sprouted 6' 125lb and i never looked at going after those that were bulling me due to one fact. It would mean putting myself down to there level. You see movies were some people make a list then go after them with a sniper rifle or some thought out plan lola and just thought, why would i do to them what they did to me when i knew how it felt. Don't get me wrong the thought did go through my mind but just for a second, all in all i knew i was above doing any of that. I love the love in this family and not looking forward to the Tanja part though i can quick click through it if it is sad/bad. Still love the story thus far.
FYI this is all just my opinion.
If the story is already written out then don't change a thing due to how i feel. It's a story and as an author/DeV you can write what ever you feel :) I'm just glad to be able to play and read it.
Thanks for sharing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On another note, the situation with Tanja has me worried in all honesty. I myself know what it's like to be bullied due to being a 84lb freshman in high school but my junior year i sprouted 6' 125lb and i never looked at going after those that were bulling me due to one fact. It would mean putting myself down to there level. You see movies were some people make a list then go after them with a sniper rifle or some thought out plan lola and just thought, why would i do to them what they did to me when i knew how it felt. Don't get me wrong the thought did go through my mind but just for a second, all in all i knew i was above doing any of that. I love the love in this family and not looking forward to the Tanja part though i can quick click through it if it is sad/bad. Still love the story thus far.
FYI this is all just my opinion.
Some of us, mainly me, voiced the same concern. I kinda like Tanja when she isn't being a dick.

It was cleared up.

After the revenge arc she will have a redemption phase and you can get her in the harem so all will work out in the end.

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Am I the only one getting the pool scene with becca after gettiing caught with maddie by her mum even tho I chose not to pursue becca?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes