Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
question how do I know which route I am on?
If you always picked the top option when you could then you are on the nice guy route and will get the best outcome ( for the moment ).

I plan to expand on the routes a bit so that you can also be not nice to certain girls etc and get something with them. This is something for the future though, my current focus is on nice guy and harem route.

No hentai game makes me tear up in the first 10 minutes!
...Okay, BUT no hentai game makes me tear up TWICE in the first 10 minutes!
Uh, hrm... no hentai game makes me tear up three times in the first 10 minutes?
Because it took about 12 minutes to get that far

That piano music is too powerful, it must be stopped...

Typographical mistakes early on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that, I didn't have a proofreader before I started work on 0.3 so everything before that can contain a lot of typos. This will help!

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah that was an error on my part, I fixed this now but it's not in the current version. If you want I can provide you the script and variables file so this won't happen again. Else you could wait for 0.7 where this hopefully shouldnt happen anymore
Thank you, I'll just wait for 0.7. Beside that, that was not the only strange thing I encountered. On the eighth day, if I'm not mistaken, Sandra promised surprise in the evening. Then at that time MC and her had some casual talk, no surprise (the reason for that was explained later so that moment was good), then MC waits for Becca. With no reason. After he already did not wait (when there was a choice about that). When player still wonders about surprise from Sandra. Then Becca comes home. Citate: "You were clever enough to hide what you were watching and switched back to Family Guy". I'm still wonder what MC were watching, no explanation were given. Then Becca asks why MC waited for her or he's just watching TV. The only one reasonable answer in this situation: "I have no idea why I waited for you, I just did that for no reason". But player must choose between two aforementioned choices. IDK, maybe it's trigger went missing or this scene was written with intention that MC will romance all the girls, but something isn't right in this evening.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thank you, I'll just wait for 0.7. Beside that, that was not the only strange thing I encountered. On the eighth day, if I'm not mistaken, Sandra promised surprise in the evening. Then at that time MC and her had some casual talk, no surprise (the reason for that was explained later so that moment was good), then MC waits for Becca. With no reason. After he already did not wait (when there was a choice about that). When player still wonders about surprise from Sandra. Then Becca comes home. Citate: "You were clever enough to hide what you were watching and switched back to Family Guy". I'm still wonder what MC were watching, no explanation were given. Then Becca asks why MC waited for her or he's just watching TV. The only one reasonable answer in this situation: "I have no idea why I waited for you, I just did that for no reason". But player must choose between two aforementioned choices. IDK, maybe it's trigger went missing or this scene was written with intention that MC will romance all the girls, but something isn't right in this evening.
I think I got what you mean and I fixed that as well now. No, the scene was not written like that, It was just me forgetting to put an else: again. This happens sadly with so many different ways to play a game, nothing that should be too upsettling though.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Typographical errors part 2

Note: Appreciated very clear call out on choosing not to take Sandra out on a date, I'm used to games locking you out of a scene for another girl with a choice like this. This is telegraphing to me that this isn't that kind of game.

Reactions: Killer7

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the In-game Walkthrough Mod for the last update v0.6.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update I'm impressed with how much content we got in this update was certainly a very emotional update the whole story with Alice and a new understanding about Fiona amazing how much a character can change in the space of an update. I'm worried about that dream the MC had at the beach I'm just wondering if that will come into play with the upcoming date.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I think I got what you mean and I fixed that as well now. No, the scene was not written like that, It was just me forgetting to put an else: again. This happens sadly with so many different ways to play a game, nothing that should be too upsettling though.
Another one. After aunt saw MC with Maddy he goes home and watch TV. Next phrase, I citate: "You arrive at the pool house..." Then I see Becca topless and she says I already saw her like that. As I suppose player can only see this scene if he romances Becca. I am not but I still see this scene.

P.S.: the same day when MC goes to bed with girls Lucy said she's going to remove her braid. Just reality check, girls tend to sleep with braids, sometimes they even do braid right before the bed (and they remove it in the morning). That's better for hair care, easier to sleep and so on, especially with long hair.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Edit 01/02/2020: Attaching v0.6 In-game Walkthrough Mod.
You can also find it on my .
It's been tested with a new game and no errors were found, enjoy!

It's best to start a new game! :)

Ps: Follow the green texted choices.
There are no green choices on the 0.6 pc copy,the mod needs updating.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
You know Killahseven, there's only one word for your tsundere execution; masterful. Please notify me when you start your own Skillshare course on tsundere character design.

-snip for notification-
And now, my gift to you.
Typographical Errors Part 3: Veni, Vidi, Vici

I'm going to make an acronym for "Questionable Correction, Real People Talk (Like that)" QCRPT

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
And anoter one. Next day after "adopting" Alice MC for whatever reason goes to Mary's house. His mom and aunt are there, chatting, drinking, playing truth or dare. Well, I don't say a word about game itself (2 women at 40+ and son of one of them), it looked out of place, but both mother and aunt sexually assault MC while in my game I decided I don't wanna romance both. Another forgotten else?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
And anoter one. Next day after "adopting" Alice MC for whatever reason goes to Mary's house. His mom and aunt are there, chatting, drinking, playing truth or dare. Well, I don't say a word about game itself (2 women at 40+ and son of one of them), it looked out of place, but both mother and aunt sexually assault MC while in my game I decided I don't wanna romance both. Another forgotten else?
Most of the stuff you wrote was already pointed out by me to be a mistake, I uploaded a fix for that already. Thank you though.
I noticed the last gallery scene for sandra isn't working.
Are you playing the 0.6 Beta or is it the 0.6 final? Because if you continued from the 0.4 Beta you have to see the scene again, it happens on daytwenty ( 5th day ) of the update.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I get a msg saying Beta ends here next click gives error, is this normal, just the end of v0.6?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I get a msg saying Beta ends here next click gives error, is this normal, just the end of v0.6?
Are you using the old walkthrough mod? Qleaf updated the walkthrough here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-6-killer7.35957/post-2973578

Bruce_Wayne18 I think your rating is extremely unfair and not correct. Every NSFW scene is animated, there are currently 26 animations in the game. The game is more story focussed which is also explained before you start the game. I normally don't criticize reviewers but your review is just not correct, especially when you try to warn others because of the "high rating.". There is only one slutty character in the game and that's Mary who acts Slutty plenty of times. Thank you for that unfair rating anyway.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes