Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
MC to Alice: I can't give you a definitive answer just now...

What an absolute piece of shit thing to say and do.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I've noticed when you start a new game, you have a message stating that only the Love route is available. Your changelog states you've started the Harem route. Perhaps you should update this message to show the completion of each route.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How do you get any scenes with Tanja? Tried some different choices but she only appeared once in the game for me. Would appreciate some help.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I've noticed when you start a new game, you have a message stating that only the Love route is available. Your changelog states you've started the Harem route. Perhaps you should update this message to show the completion of each route.
Good idea, thank you!

How do you get any scenes with Tanja? Tried some different choices but she only appeared once in the game for me. Would appreciate some help.
You have to follow Lucys route for Tanja since they are both connected.

Reactions: polaco

Jeishii

Apr 16, 2018
Don't get me wrong I want Tanja to hurt for what she did to Lucy but at the same time, I want it to be postponed until you can take her virginity but that's just the perv inside of me.

Also, Side note I personally think its awesome the dev replies to peoples comments on here. You don't really see that to often witch is one of the main reasons i really like this game. So, good job Killahseven.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Don't get me wrong I want Tanja to hurt for what she did to Lucy but at the same time, I want it to be postponed until you can take her virginity but that's just the perv inside of me.

Also, Side note I personally think its awesome the dev replies to peoples comments on here. You don't really see that to often witch is one of the main reasons i really like this game. So, good job Killahseven.
I hinted this in another post but I can probably say it again.

Spoiler: There will be a redemption arc for Tanja. You will see and meet her again after the bomb dropped if you want of course

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Killahseven, started playing and saw a strange thing. My MC chose not to wait for Becca and next day he and his mother had a talk about their kiss with choice to romance her. What kiss? My MC never kissed his mother (and I'm glad incest with mother is avoidable). Maybe trigger went missing?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My New Family [v0.6] [Killer7] - Original Size: 933 MB

Download Win (363MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
My New Family [v0.6] [Killer7] - Original Size: 933 MB

Download Win (363MB)
: - - -
Thank you my friend you are a life Savior.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC to Alice: I can't give you a definitive answer just now...

What an absolute piece of shit thing to say and do.
It is brought up by Alice and they make up for that but I agree I think he was a bit of a shit to her when they met.

I let it slide cos she's quite adorable once they make up.

Game is too lighthearted to go absolute prick on her. I think doing that would be a step too far for the tone of the game.

You will get a chance at that virginity but during her redemption arc if you choose to go for her.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I got a lot of criticism from my patrons for MC's reaction when he first meets Alice but I think it fits.

Mc was never that happy before and then Alice shows up, someone that is connected to his landord. Now that he knows what kind of person his landlord really was he doesn't want to hear anything from him again. So when Alice showed up he was concerned that this means he has to deal with him at one point, that's why he reacted so cold towards her. He realized though that it's not her fault for looking for him so he is now making up for it as much as he can - like he did with his other roomates.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got a lot of criticism from my patrons for MC's reaction when he first meets Alice but I think it fits.

Mc was never that happy before and then Alice shows up, someone that is connected to his landord. Now that he knows what kind of person his landlord really was he doesn't want to hear anything from him again. So when Alice showed up he was concerned that this means he has to deal with him at one point, that's why he reacted so cold towards her. He realized though that it's not her fault for looking for him so he is now making up for it as much as he can - like he did with his other roomates.
Not sure i'm going to be able to put it into words properly cos i'm awful at explaining things.

It's like we get what was happening and why he was acting like that but at the same time, for me at least, I saw a girl crying and clearly upset and just wanted the option to hug her.

I think you did it the right way and it all worked out in the end but some of us are quite soppy.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
The best outcome is when you go nice guy route, it doesn't matter if you blackmail her there, the lovepoints stay the same and the blackmail is more for people that enjoy doing that. You don't get any extra for that.

If you go bad guy route and blackmail her its still a worse outcome compared to going nice guy route. It will take you longer to get Lucy.
If you go bad guy route and don't blackmail her you pretty much terminated your chances to become more than a brother for Lucy.

I get why you think it would be a huge betrayal for Sandra and I can't spoiler too much since its something for future updates. All I can say is that Sandra is more understanding than people think. 0.5 will show that in several ways.
question how do I know which route I am on?

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
No hentai game makes me tear up in the first 10 minutes!
...Okay, BUT no hentai game makes me tear up TWICE in the first 10 minutes!
Uh, hrm... no hentai game makes me tear up three times in the first 10 minutes?
Because it took about 12 minutes to get that far

That piano music is too powerful, it must be stopped...

-snip for notification-
Typographical mistakes early on:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes