bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The mod doesn't bypass the incest stuff, if the code was entered or you've been loading from previous versions the game will continue using the same setting as before.

One quick way to find out the code was entered or not (Check the pic below)
View attachment 523429
If you can see "Codes" on the main menu, then incest patch is not active. You can also start a new game and see for yourself. In the other case where you don't see "Codes", then the incest patch is active.
ah ye, that is what I meant. cause the cest was still working (I checked to be sure).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello there you very attractive people!

A new week and a new progress update. As you probably have seen I just uploaded the latest Beta for Sandra and higher tier patrons. This Beta contains the complete 5th day and will be the last Beta for 0.6.

Next step is pre-release! I aim for the 28th for that. So Lucy ( and higher ) Patrons get the pre-release on the 28th.

The final release for 0.6 will be on January, the 31st.

This update is by far the biggest update I have ever done since I included six ingame days this time instead of three. Double the amount of days, more than double the amount of content.

I hope you guys will like it and I can't wait to see your reactions once the full version of 0.6 is released! Stay awesome guys and have a nice week!

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
This could be a beta issue, but the dialogue with Mary towards the end of the update suggests the MC pursued a relationship with her even on saves where he did not.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so can you romance lucy ( cat sister ) ive played up to the new update and seen nothing for her have i missed something or has nothing like that bin added for her ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
so can you romance lucy ( cat sister ) ive played up to the new update and seen nothing for her have i missed something or has nothing like that bin added for her ?
you can romance everyone. Lucy just needs more buildup than some of the others, she has trust issues and such. BTW, the top option is always the best option so just be sure you are on her path.

Did she come to sleep in MC's bed this update?

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
you can romance everyone. Lucy just needs more buildup than some of the others, she has trust issues and such. BTW, the top option is always the best option so just be sure you are on her path.

Did she come to sleep in MC's bed this update?
if she (SPOILER) sleeps in your bed at the end of this update are you on the right path ?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
each update has quite a bit of story to them im very impressed i think the last update was around december so were getting them at a good rate the story is taking its time and giving us good character development looking forward to seeing were the story goes hope lucy gets some more love but i worry that the new character that was introduced will be too similar to her but love what ive played so far and can't wait for the next update ( but i will happly wait ) ;)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
each update has quite a bit of story to them im very impressed i think the last update was around december so were getting them at a good rate the story is taking its time and giving us good character development looking forward to seeing were the story goes hope lucy gets some more love but i worry that the new character that was introduced will be too similar to her but love what ive played so far and can't wait for the next update ( but i will happly wait ) ;)
I try to release one big update each month. I reached my patreon goal in the beginning of january and decided to double the amount of days this time, that's why this update will be a bit longer than the ones before.

And don't worry, Alice will be different enough from Lucy. Especially since Lucy is now becoming more active in the daily life of MC instead of just hanging around at the beach.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What's necessary to unlock the last locked Sandra scene and Maddie's only one? I played through following the walkthrough mod but they're still locked

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Compressed :

USE CODE "realstory" TO ENABLE INCEST
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes