baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I also must say I do not like the way Fiona story is playing out at all, I mean I ignored her at first but than I heard you could flip the tables on her but that does not seem to be the case at all.
I can confirm that turning the tables on her is an option, it comes up the first time you go to her office IIRC. I followed her story from the very beginning though, maybe that's necessary to get this option.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not sure the DEV can/will answer this question, but I have to ask, will this game turn out like all the other "harem" games on this site with all the girls sleeping with each other? I also must say I do not like the way Fiona story is playing out at all, I mean I ignored her at first but than I heard you could flip the tables on her but that does not seem to be the case at all.
I'm not planning to make all the girls sleep with each other. For now threesomes are planned but only when they make a bit of sense story wise. They will also never really do something when you aren't around.

I can confirm that turning the tables on her is an option, it comes up the first time you go to her office IIRC. I followed her story from the very beginning though, maybe that's necessary to get this option.
The last day of 0.6 will pretty much define your future relationship with Fiona forever. That's all I can say at the moment without spoiling too much. At least when you went the dominating route with her and accepted Mary's help.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
The walkthrough mod is working fine and it unlocks everything as far as I know, you probably miss-clicked a wrong choice along the way and thus a chain happened. Try re-playing the game from the start, just to make sure. Please keep me informed with any update, Thanks!
do you even need a walkthrough for this game, every choice is pretty much "do i want to be intimate...or nah?"

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I'm not planning to make all the girls sleep with each other. For now threesomes are planned but only when they make a bit of sense story wise. They will also never really do something when you aren't around.

The last day of 0.6 will pretty much define your future relationship with Fiona forever. That's all I can say at the moment without spoiling too much.
Alright, I will just have to wait until the full day six to see how Fiona's story will play out. On another note I must say that Sandra seems a little off to me, I mean she is supposed to be in love with the MC but she doesn't really spend much time with him and on top of that she has already had issues with keeper her word to the MC.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Alright, I will just have to wait until the full day six to see how Fiona's story will play out. On another note I must say that Sandra seems a little off to me, I mean she is supposed to be in love with the MC but she doesn't really spend much time with him and on top of that she has already had issues with keeper her word to the MC.
You don't always have to spend the complete each day together when you are in love. They see each other every day and spend every night and morning together. They are roomates, they are bound to see each other every day anyway :).

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
you ... you ..... pelican ... banana head ... your story had my wife tearing up .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) funny about that part is she always hated me playing these games ... but she's getting to love the stories all you dev.s write ,, well the games i play anyways .... so i have to say this story has to be one of the best written so far (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
thats alot of signatures bruh, nice taste tho

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game more and more .. Great update, thanks. :love:

I don't like the situation with Fiona a bit, I would not like to share my mother even if it was with a woman, but time will show how the situation will solve.

Now I'm waiting until the end of the month for the last part :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I wouldn't mind if the girls wanted to fool around with each other. I always view these types of relationships not as the girls all sharing MC, but everyone in the group being "together".

It'll be interesting what happens with the bedroom situation though. Sandra has practically moved into MC's room, Lucy is heading that way. Rebecca sleeps on the couch, will she move into MC's bed too? What about Alice? She was alone crying so she probably needs a cuddle buddy too. I also wonder how comfortable will the girls get with each other, not in sexual ways but in more "casual" ways. Sandra didn't want Aunt to see her naked for example, but if they are all together it would make sense for them to be comfortable around each other in those ways.

Reactions: Qmil679

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
This game has genre that I love it's also made by one of my fellow friend's on discord so I'm downloading it, Killer when will the pregnancy be added in the game since it's only plan as of now ?

Reactions: Bryon Smothers
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes