fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice cute HS game! Lucy and Maddie ftw :love:

Found this here, forgotten to traslate it from German, I guess?

Anmerkung 2020-01-20 173833.png

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Nice cute HS game! Lucy and Maddie ftw :love:

Found this here, forgotten to traslate it from German, I guess?

View attachment 523821
um spiel is a word in english it mean - A lengthy or extravagant speech or argument usually intended to persuade or in this context it means -A game; play; a curling-match. in other words she doesnt want her daughter caught up in their fun

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Ok, it's from origin German word "Spiel" (game), didn't know it in English.

The same happened to me few years ago, I saw "Schadenfreude" in US-forum and thought it's only German, but it's known in most other languages too (spanish, italian, french, portuguese...) :)

Last edited:

KC440

Jan 17, 2018
Version 0.6 of the wt mod has an indentation issue on line 19624. Just FYI its an easy fix if you want to do it your self, open the file in any editor with line numbering. Navigate to line 19624 then take the single space away infront of the if statement.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i realy don't understand Fiona... is she realy in love with Becca or there's something more.. i hope we can see she's answer in full 0.6.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The mod doesn't bypass the incest stuff, if the code was entered or you've been loading from previous versions the game will continue using the same setting as before.

One quick way to find out the code was entered or not (Check the pic below)
View attachment 523429
If you can see "Codes" on the main menu, then incest patch is not active. You can also start a new game and see for yourself. In the other case where you don't see "Codes", then the incest patch is active.
ah ye, that is what I meant. cause the cest was still working (I checked to be sure).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello there you very attractive people!

A new week and a new progress update. As you probably have seen I just uploaded the latest Beta for Sandra and higher tier patrons. This Beta contains the complete 5th day and will be the last Beta for 0.6.

Next step is pre-release! I aim for the 28th for that. So Lucy ( and higher ) Patrons get the pre-release on the 28th.

The final release for 0.6 will be on January, the 31st.

This update is by far the biggest update I have ever done since I included six ingame days this time instead of three. Double the amount of days, more than double the amount of content.

I hope you guys will like it and I can't wait to see your reactions once the full version of 0.6 is released! Stay awesome guys and have a nice week!

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
This could be a beta issue, but the dialogue with Mary towards the end of the update suggests the MC pursued a relationship with her even on saves where he did not.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so can you romance lucy ( cat sister ) ive played up to the new update and seen nothing for her have i missed something or has nothing like that bin added for her ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
so can you romance lucy ( cat sister ) ive played up to the new update and seen nothing for her have i missed something or has nothing like that bin added for her ?
you can romance everyone. Lucy just needs more buildup than some of the others, she has trust issues and such. BTW, the top option is always the best option so just be sure you are on her path.

Did she come to sleep in MC's bed this update?

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes