Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
its not like i wanna tell you how make game, but i suppose that dodging must be in the kicking hand direction (thats how ive been teached on box lessons) so then you ve beeen kicked left hand you should dodge to the right. cause if you dodge left you'll get kick from right hand
sorry for strange definition. im not so good in english

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
does your mod bypass the need to use the cest password? cause I never got prompted and afaik it was still cest.
The mod doesn't bypass the incest stuff, if the code was entered or you've been loading from previous versions the game will continue using the same setting as before.

One quick way to find out the code was entered or not (Check the pic below)
1579535574901.png
If you can see "Codes" on the main menu, then incest patch is not active. You can also start a new game and see for yourself. In the other case where you don't see "Codes", then the incest patch is active.

Last edited:
Reactions: garet

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
So much content. It's like the initial release, you save your game anticipating it's the end but then you get your best DJ Khaled impression - ANOTHA ONE.

Well what can I say. You have great pacing for the amount of content you're dishing out on a monthly basis, which is commendable when you look at other content creators taking more and more time for their updates.
The game is not losing its heart and I'm still attached to the characters and invested into the story.

The Haddaway-bit was hilarious!

Keep it up man.

PS: Does the music in this game remind anyone else of Final Fantasy 9?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Play these early builds and become devs beta tester.

Once You catch a game breaking bug early, dev gonna kiss you ;)!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This is only 4 days out of the 6 planed for 0.6 and is why I am waiting for the full release of 0.6 to play.
11 more days (hopefully)... Who would have thought that adult games can help you improve your self-discipline?

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
The beta has the first 4 days of .6, the full version will have 6 days total, also rem if any issues just ask this is a beta so isn’t perfect. It’s more of a beta test for his higher patreons, So isn’t a reflection of What the final release will look like. This dev just gives 15 dollar patreons access to each day as he finishes it instead waiting till few days before release like most dev do. And then the 5 dollar patreons get the prev day when next comes out, aka 15 tier gets day 1 and when days 2 comes out they get it and 5 dollar tier gets day 1 and so on, believe day 5 comes out this Tuesday or wensday with final release just before end month. Also If u want the full stable release of .5 instead the beta it’s free on his Patreon page

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes