HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Well I like the story, but not maxing relationships loses scenes I want to see and leads to many perplexing events.
Like taking drunken mom home just to return to Mary's house for one line of dialogue before going home again.
Or being berated by someone I'd met all of two times (I think?) and not being able to cuss her out.
Or how it's now awkward being around Mary's daughter (whose name eludes me) when I'd just finished helping her with her homework. (That one genuinely confused me since the last line of text i read was that she wanted to act more feminine around me)
Or why mother is sticking her tongue in my mouth when I opted out.

Looking forward to the revenge culmination though. Not as many Liam Neeson/Denzel Washington (thats Taken and Equalizer for you non-movie buffs (although Jack Reacher and John Wick could also be applicable- if there's going to be a violence route) vibes as I'd like, but it's still shaping up nicely.

Whoever decided to make Lucy a Neko is a goddamn genius. Such cinnamon roll. Must protecc!

Can't wait for future updates!

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well I like the story, but not maxing relationships loses scenes I want to see and leads to many perplexing events.
Like taking drunken mom home just to return to Mary's house for one line of dialogue before going home again.
Or being berated by someone I'd met all of two times (I think?) and not being able to cuss her out.
Or how it's now awkward being around Mary's daughter (whose name eludes me) when I'd just finished helping her with her homework. (That one genuinely confused me since the last line of text i read was that she wanted to act more feminine around me)
Or why mother is sticking her tongue in my mouth when I opted out.

Looking forward to the revenge culmination though. Not as many Liam Neeson/Denzel Washington (thats Taken and Equalizer for you non-movie buffs (although Jack Reacher and John Wick could also be applicable- if there's going to be a violence route) vibes as I'd like, but it's still shaping up nicely.

Whoever decided to make Lucy a Neko is a goddamn genius. Such cinnamon roll. Must protecc!

Can't wait for future updates!
I had some bugs in 0.5 where certain flags were not checked before conversations so some dialogues can be confusing(or you being in a relationship with Becca even when you opted out). I try to write a route for people that didn't pick certain girls but sometimes I get confused, sorry for that ^^.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev Talk:
When do you think 0.6 will be out?
Killer7 answered this burning question 4 days ago
Hopefully by the end of this month. I reached my goal on Patreon so I will implement six days this time!
Jan 15 at 7:01pm
Teasers for the first three days of 0.6!

Here are a few teasers for the three days of 0.6. You see pictures from every day here ( without context ) to give you a good idea on what you can expect in 0.6! Now this is only for the first three days, don't forget I'm making 6 days this update!
I hope you enjoy them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gods

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
what did the 0.6 Beta add exactly? game still ends when they're having dinner and the new girl walks in, am i missing something?

Last edited:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
what did the 0.6 Beta add exactly? game still ends when they're having dinner and the new girl walks in, am i missing something?
You have to scroll back before the new girl comes in, then it should be ok

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes