a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any negative consiquence story wise to refusing to be femdommed by fiona? other than just a lack of h scenes really not a fan of fem dom
It is very light and you get to turn it around on her with Mary's help.
Whats in the VN/game is not true femdom.

If I was you I would go ahead and try it because I think you will like where it goes.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It is very light and you get to turn it around on her with Mary's help.
Whats in the VN/game is not true femdom.

If I was you I would go ahead and try it because I think you will like where it goes.
awesome glad to hear it

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
seriously not sure how the MC did not punch that bully straight in the face when she walked up to them like if someone talked to my face about my sister in a way that was absurdly rude and terrible they probably would not live to tell the tale not to mention he has the hots for lucy too so it was doubly as bad. i know he vows revenge but oh my god i wanted to clobber her. maybe after he gets self defense training
edit: eh i guess his plan works but if it doesnt i want to clobber her

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
just replayed this, with a different twist and found something that shouldnt happend/trigger
iam relationship with Sandra, good terms with Lucy and destroying Tanja
i refused Mary,Fiona,Maddie,Sun and Rebacca
but in the end of 0.5, before the breakfast scene, i suddenly talk with Mary, about her theory about Fiona(which should not happend) and after that getting a text from Fiona, about me doing a service(which should not happend)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
just replayed this, with a different twist and found something that shouldnt happend/trigger
iam relationship with Sandra, good terms with Lucy and destroying Tanja
i refused Mary,Fiona,Maddie,Sun and Rebacca
but in the end of 0.5, before the breakfast scene, i suddenly talk with Mary, about her theory about Fiona(which should not happend) and after that getting a text from Fiona, about me doing a service(which should not happend)
Yeah that will be fixed in 0.6, it was an error on my part. Sorry for that!

Reactions: nielsen145

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nah it whill be a crush on the MC later becausse ignore her demand when have sex whit fiona or anything when she says dont come inside me and such just what you whant and becca whil be for the MC

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
nah it whill be a crush on the MC later becausse ignore her demand when have sex whit fiona or anything when she says dont come inside me and such just what you whant and becca whil be for the MC
i lost in your words... could you explain more and use . , pls i realy don't understand what you mean

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From Killer's patreon :

Good morning you wonderful people!
As you probably have seen if you follow my Patreon account I just uploaded the third beta for 0.6. Usually I just release the last day of each update without much beta testing but this time it's a little different. And the reason is simple...
We reached $500 and I will try my best to fulfill the patreon goal!
This means that I still aim for the end of the month for 0.6. But this time the update will include six ingame days instead of three! I've been working really hard the past few weeks and I hope I can pull it off before the end of january. If I won't make it and need a few more extra days I will warn you guys though!
Thank you again to everyone. A special thanks to all the patrons that pushed me past $700. You guys are amazing!
I'll see you for the next update! And don't worry, there will be a few teasers coming this week with 0.6 footage for everyone!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Killahseven
Congrats on reaching $500 you deserve it and much more. :love:
Can't wait till the next update to see where it is all going.

• Love
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have something more in depth planned for Fiona in 0.6, it won't be as simple as her loving Becca. But I didn't plan on including Fiona into a threesome with Becca. Mary and Becca on the other hand... ;)

Last edited:

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Here are a few teasers for the three days of 0.6. You see pictures from every day here ( without context ) to give you a good idea on what you can expect in 0.6! Now this is only for the first three days, don't forget I'm making 6 days this update!
I hope you enjoy them!

P.S: You can play these three days already if you pledge for the Sandra tier. Or you wait one week, when I release the next Beta you can play the first three days when you are pledged to the Lucy tier!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can't wait to find out about the new girl and a date with Lucy :love:

Hurry, hurry hurry up and get here, can't wait, can't wait oooohhhhh can't wait.:love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7 and Repuci

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Now that Dev hit his goal there will be 6 days not 3 and becca is in one of those shots so we will just have to wait and see. ;)
Yeah i know about 6 days, wait and see i guess, as you said.
ps. Devs workrate is pretty impressive though.

Reactions: Repuci
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes