a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First day of .6 beta is out now for 15 dollar patreons with a release for 5 dollar next week, dev releases each day as he finishes them every 10 days or so for 15, with 5 dollar getting it a week later, first day gives lot back story on new char and one hell of a ending scene
Thats just the beta to find bugs, I will wait till the 3 day finale one comes out.

Reactions: Killer7

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hey there you wonderful people!

One week has passed since the release of 0.5. From the overall feedback I got so far I think you guys liked this update a lot. Maybe it was the best update so far, even though we had a huge cliffhanger?

As you probably have seen I already released the first beta for Sandra patrons. On saturday this Beta will be available to Lucy patrons. It contains the full first day ( with three NSFW animations already !)

I plan to add a lot of stuff in 0.6 for every girl with a lot of progress on relationships that started to blossom in 0.5 ( Becca and Maddie ).

I also want to say thank you for the very kind responses on my personal post. I see that I am not alone out there and I hope that each and everyone of you who struggle with the same stuff get through it as soon as possible!

So, to sum things up, Progress on 0.6 is looking good already, the feedback on the first Beta was good and I can't wait until all of you get to experience 0.6!

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Great game, nice models and a lot of content but tbh. the context of the Characteers are fucking anoying i mean my "landlady" is my ??? and i am her tenant? in my world my landlord is someone who gets money in end of the month to pay the apartment rent... so i am kind of lost who i am who is who and what is it with the ages ? are the young girls (Maddie Sandra Lucy) 12-15? beacuse if i follow the timeline Sandra would be 15 and lucy 12-13 and thats kind of strange but yeah ... i dont get it its too confusing to enjoy this game which is kind of sad beacuse it looked promising

And yeah English no bueno so sorry for typing errors.
Cheers

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Great game, nice models and a lot of content but tbh. the context of the Characteers are fucking anoying i mean my "landlady" is my ??? and i am her tenant? in my world my landlord is someone who gets money in end of the month to pay the apartment rent... so i am kind of lost who i am who is who and what is it with the ages ? are the young girls (Maddie Sandra Lucy) 12-15? beacuse if i follow the timeline Sandra would be 15 and lucy 12-13 and thats kind of strange but yeah ... i dont get it its too confusing to enjoy this game which is kind of sad beacuse it looked promising

Cheers
All the girls are 18+

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Cheers
You fell into the age trap.

Go back and re-read the OP and one of the screen shots from the beginning of the game.

Overview:
A young man fresh off a broken relationship and an eviction notice reconnects with his mother, Rebecca, after more than twenty years apart. He leaves town to move into her house with her two daughters from another marriage, Sandra and Lucy. New opportunities for work and play as well as new ways to define your relationships with your newly discovered family will emerge. What will you do and how will it affect those around yo

He moved out at 18 and got a degree then worked and had a GF for some years. MyNewFamily 2020-01-06 07-59-26-19.jpg I put MC age at 24-29 yo with the youngest girl being 18.

I put Lucy as the youngest sister at about 21-24 yo.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Okay so long Story short:

I am to stupid to do Math and about the Realations.

Landlady/Landlord = Mom/Dad
Roommates = Sister
Neighbor = Aunt
Friend = Cousin

Is this right?

And if yes why dont say mother sister aunt etc.. in the first place and replaced it with this Landlord thing? is is about incest or something ?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Okay so long Story short:

I am to stupid to do Math and about the Realations.

Landlady/Landlord = Mom/Dad
Roommates = Sister
Neighbor = Aunt
Friend = Cousin

Is this right?

And if yes why dont say mother sister aunt etc.. in the first place and replaced it with this Landlord thing? is is about incest or something ?
To avoid patreon problems with incest

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Ah okay that explains a lot
I played other Games where MC Storyline is like the same but without the landlord lady thing so it was just really anoying to me to find out whats going on and all that stuff^^

but thank you for you Help Man i really appreciate it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ah okay that explains a lot
I played other Games where MC Storyline is like the same but without the landlord lady thing so it was just really anoying to me to find out whats going on and all that stuff^^

but thank you for you Help Man i really appreciate it.
You can use the code "realstory" via the option on the main menu to set the characters relations so they are related.
mnf1.png mnf2.png

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Canade Sorry that you didn't like the story of the game but I think in this case reading the tags would have helped to prevent the landlady/landlord situation completely.

The other point where you say you end up with a character that you didn't want to end up was an error on my part that I fixed for the next version. But this game is very story focussed and your decisions matter - so I can understand why you didn't like it when it was too much reading for you.

Thanks for your rating anyway though - I'm sure you'll find games you enjoy more here!

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade Sorry that you didn't like the story of the game but I think in this case reading the tags would have helped to prevent the landlady/landlord situation completely.

The other point where you say you end up with a character that you didn't want to end up was an error on my part that I fixed for the next version. But this game is very story focussed and your decisions matter - so I can understand why you didn't like it when it was too much reading for you.

Thanks for your rating anyway though - I'm sure you'll find games you enjoy more here!
No prob and there are many things that I like about the story. The game is just very heavily story focused, and therefore the amount of reading is pretty intense, with not many opportunities for a mental breather. The Landlady Roomate issue for me is when I hear 'we are half-roomate and half-roomate" which is a given for "half-brother and half-sister"or anything that references incest, which is a huge turnoff for me and not something that I can head-cannon my way around.

Here are some things that I like: I like the positive feeling that this game gives off; I like the sleeping scenes with Sandra; I like the femdom; I like all the characters and the direction of the game, especially Maggie.

I wish you the best and hope that this game does well.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No prob and there are many things that I like about the story. The game is just very heavily story focused, and therefore the amount of reading is pretty intense, with not many opportunities for a mental breather. The Landlady Roomate issue for me is when I hear 'we are half-roomate and half-roomate" which is a given for "half-brother and half-sister"or anything that references incest, which is a huge turnoff for me and not something that I can head-cannon my way around.

Here are some things that I like: I like the positive feeling that this game gives off; I like the sleeping scenes with Sandra; I like the femdom; I like all the characters and the direction of the game, especially Maggie.

I wish you the best and hope that this game does well.
Its a bit sad that Patreon is so anal about certain relationships in these games. Not saying that those relationships are in my game but I can understand why someone would be confused about the Landlady/Landlord/half-roomate thing.

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
To be fair i didnt know about Patreons Pain in the Ass politic about Games and that the poor GameDevs have to work with the stupid rules.First i was thinking you have a strange Realation with you collage Roommate or something but know i now it better ^^ But isnt there a better alternative who gives you more freedom so you can provide games like the meant to be played? But at least now i get it why some Games like " *** in the House " are so confusing about trying to fuck your Roommate xD

Carry on Man

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
To be fair i didnt know about Patreons Pain in the Ass politic about Games and that the poor GameDevs have to work with the stupid rules.First i was thinking you have a strange Realation with you collage Roommate or something but know i now it better ^^ But isnt there a better alternative who gives you more freedom so you can provide games like the meant to be played? But at least now i get it why some Games like " *** in the House " are so confusing about trying to fuck your Roommate xD

Carry on Man
This game like most other incest games uses a code or patch to change the relationships to what they should be to make sense with the plot. Play the game without the patch or code and you have landlady etc, with the patch or code landlady becomes mom.

There are some other subscription platforms that some devs are starting to use that aren't as restrictive as Patreon like Subscribstar they just need their supporters to be willing to move over to another subscription service that likely won't offer the easy payment options that Patreon has, the main issue regarding incest etc is with Paypal and the Credit card companies not just Patreon.

Sewdough

Feb 18, 2019
I'm going to be real. I'm glad I read the thread first before jumping deep into it. It makes a lot more sense now that I used the code, but I LOL'd so hard when I read "Oh yes, Big Roommate."

So far? I'm digging it.

I could really use a lot more of Fiona but that's my personal favorite archetype.

Good job.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
oo i think the developer is working on it time wil tell he promised all the char whil be whit the MC its a Harem game nonetheles
i wonder how whe whill be able to damage the diva bitch who thinks she is every thing and can bully every 1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm aware, the first time the download changed the name of the file but after I renamed it the game crashed on start up.
You download it then remove the numbers and the _ then place it in the game folder and let it overwrite and start up a new game.
Make it look like this: script.rpy

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's what I did and it crashes on startup. Technically I shouldn't need it, the game is pretty staightforward other than the start where you have to be way to nice to an absentee mother to start the Sandra path. I guess I'll swallow my issues and be super nice until I get the proper scene and hope the decision to not romance the mom is still there. I just really wanted to avoid the kissing scene with the mother at the end of the day.
You only have to be nice to becca when Sandra is around the first day, you should also let her stay during the talk. After that you can ignore the mother if you dont like her

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes