a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, stupid question. to what folder do i upload the walktrough?
It tells you in the spoiler where the mod is.

Always back-up your files, and use at your own risk!

Instuctions:
  1. Copy and paste the "Script.rpy" file to the "game" folder.
  2. Overwrite file when prompted.
You will need to remove the numbers and the _ first though and make it look like this.

script.rpy

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
is there any negative consiquence story wise to refusing to be femdommed by fiona? other than just a lack of h scenes really not a fan of fem dom

Reactions: Cernunnos.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any negative consiquence story wise to refusing to be femdommed by fiona? other than just a lack of h scenes really not a fan of fem dom
It is very light and you get to turn it around on her with Mary's help.
Whats in the VN/game is not true femdom.

If I was you I would go ahead and try it because I think you will like where it goes.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It is very light and you get to turn it around on her with Mary's help.
Whats in the VN/game is not true femdom.

If I was you I would go ahead and try it because I think you will like where it goes.
awesome glad to hear it

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
seriously not sure how the MC did not punch that bully straight in the face when she walked up to them like if someone talked to my face about my sister in a way that was absurdly rude and terrible they probably would not live to tell the tale not to mention he has the hots for lucy too so it was doubly as bad. i know he vows revenge but oh my god i wanted to clobber her. maybe after he gets self defense training
edit: eh i guess his plan works but if it doesnt i want to clobber her

Last edited:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
just replayed this, with a different twist and found something that shouldnt happend/trigger
iam relationship with Sandra, good terms with Lucy and destroying Tanja
i refused Mary,Fiona,Maddie,Sun and Rebacca
but in the end of 0.5, before the breakfast scene, i suddenly talk with Mary, about her theory about Fiona(which should not happend) and after that getting a text from Fiona, about me doing a service(which should not happend)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
just replayed this, with a different twist and found something that shouldnt happend/trigger
iam relationship with Sandra, good terms with Lucy and destroying Tanja
i refused Mary,Fiona,Maddie,Sun and Rebacca
but in the end of 0.5, before the breakfast scene, i suddenly talk with Mary, about her theory about Fiona(which should not happend) and after that getting a text from Fiona, about me doing a service(which should not happend)
Yeah that will be fixed in 0.6, it was an error on my part. Sorry for that!

Reactions: nielsen145

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nah it whill be a crush on the MC later becausse ignore her demand when have sex whit fiona or anything when she says dont come inside me and such just what you whant and becca whil be for the MC

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
nah it whill be a crush on the MC later becausse ignore her demand when have sex whit fiona or anything when she says dont come inside me and such just what you whant and becca whil be for the MC
i lost in your words... could you explain more and use . , pls i realy don't understand what you mean

3.90 star(s) 253 Votes