Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You dont fuck her in the ass though. And if you followed the dialogues you would see that they are Very Very different when you are on the sub or dom route. Sorry that you didnt like it though! The different paths for Fiona are still something I have to work on.
Well it was clear what type of "femdom" she is, so I didnt follow the dialogue totally. I mean dialogue wise she makes a dominant impression anyway. Her actions are very sub like though. Btw I am not saying your game is bad because of that, I think it's just not what the majority of people into femdom would look for.
Imho a truly dominant woman would look for being pleasured and worshipped herself. While Fiona, like typical in many Japanese "femdom" games btw, seems to only care about the MC's orgasm.

Reactions: Killer7

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
listen help lucy becausse it isnt negative you help lucy by taking out tha bitch who has bin trying to ruin MC sisters life only becausse she looks like a neko

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I do not know why I skipped this game .. Now when I played it, I loved it .. waiting for the next update :love:

plierpuller

Jan 29, 2019
Well it looks like you managed to convince me to post something. I am impressed and annoyed that you would dare (much less successfully) to end that update on a cliffhanger. Congratulations! I usually wait a few updates before I re-download so there is a nice amount of new content. I look forward to version 0.6...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
My advice to Killer7: Go the Heavy Rain route. On every tenth conversation note, force player to make a choice. Could be a big choice, could be a little choice, could have big impact, could have little impact. This way the player feels involved in what's going on around the MC.
Yeah, thats more or less the plan and is already in the game to an extent. There are some decisions that have a big impact on the story and deny you certain paths for example. This will continue with each update ( as long as it makes sense )

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Why deny paths?

Elvis slept here!
Well, if you make a "wrong" decision it should feel wrong. If you are not honest when you have the chance to for example it has a big impact on how the girl sees you.

wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
Ok, I'm lost. Main character has just reached his 18... and the 2 girls are at least 3 years younger than him?
No, it is even worse. 3 years for his mom to remake her life... but she left him when he was 2.
Being not siblings, on of the girls is 13 and the other one 12?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I'm lost. Main character has just reached his 18... and the 2 girls are at least 3 years younger than him?
No, you did not read it right.

Read this very carefully, he turned 18 and moved out then he got a degree so anywhere from 2-4 years plus years of working and so on. MyNewFamily 2020-01-02 06-29-28-17.jpg

The youngest girl will be 18.

I put MC's age between 24 to 29.

Reactions: Killer7 and Hones

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
No, it is even worse. 3 years for his mom to remake her life... but she left him when he was 2.
Being not siblings, on of the girls is 13 and the other one 12?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

This is going to be a somewhat long and personal message so when you don't really care about stuff like that its okay. News for the game will come tomorrow!

Before I started making this game in the beginning of summer 2019 I was in a really bad state of mind. Sometimes I wasn't in the mood to get up from bed and just tried to sleep all day. I don't know why but I just wasn't able to get motivated for anything. But this slowly started to change...

I had this idea in my head that I want to create a game myself. After playing several other AVN's i just wanted to see if I could do something like that as well. I downloaded honey select and made my first character there - Sandra. After that I made Lucy and Becca and had the main cast of my game. I had no idea what the story would be, I just knew that these three characters would play the major role.

It took me quite a while to come up with a story. But then I thought why come up with something completely random when you can put different events of your life into this game. And thats what I did. I started writing and these events slowly came back to me. I didn't want to make a sad game though...

So I started to change some things. I kept the sad past and then just wrote it the way I wished things would have played out. Meeting someone like Sandra for example - a person that is always there to cheer you up. Or someone like Lucy who you just want to protect. Becca, who had a terrible past but gets a wonderful future now.

I'm someone that really enjoys wholesome things as you can probably imagine if you played my game. And I thought maybe others could enjoy these things as well...

I was so insecure before I released my 0.1. I thought people would just hate on everything and would tell me to stop and never try myself at storytelling again. So I guess you can imagine how surprised I was to see so many positive reactions. This boosted my overall mood so much that I kept going and going and released update after update...

And now we are here. When I reached the $500 goal I was in tears. I just sat there and couldn't believe it...

The support you guys have been giving me is amazing. Be it on Patreon or on , on my discord or on f95zone and gamejolt - you guys are the reason I wake up with a smile. That I feel good again after years of feeling empty and meaningless. I found so many new friends while developing this game, amazing people who help me in every way possibile, other developers that I will always look up to that tell me they love my game and the characters I created.

Thank you. I know I made a thank you post already but I wanted to make a more personal one.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019

This is going to be a somewhat long and personal message so when you don't really care about stuff like that its okay. News for the game will come tomorrow!

Before I started making this game in the beginning of summer 2019 I was in a really bad state of mind. Sometimes I wasn't in the mood to get up from bed and just tried to sleep all day. I don't know why but I just wasn't able to get motivated for anything. But this slowly started to change...

I had this idea in my head that I want to create a game myself. After playing several other AVN's i just wanted to see if I could do something like that as well. I downloaded honey select and made my first character there - Sandra. After that I made Lucy and Becca and had the main cast of my game. I had no idea what the story would be, I just knew that these three characters would play the major role.

It took me quite a while to come up with a story. But then I thought why come up with something completely random when you can put different events of your life into this game. And thats what I did. I started writing and these events slowly came back to me. I didn't want to make a sad game though...

So I started to change some things. I kept the sad past and then just wrote it the way I wished things would have played out. Meeting someone like Sandra for example - a person that is always there to cheer you up. Or someone like Lucy who you just want to protect. Becca, who had a terrible past but gets a wonderful future now.

I'm someone that really enjoys wholesome things as you can probably imagine if you played my game. And I thought maybe others could enjoy these things as well...

I was so insecure before I released my 0.1. I thought people would just hate on everything and would tell me to stop and never try myself at storytelling again. So I guess you can imagine how surprised I was to see so many positive reactions. This boosted my overall mood so much that I kept going and going and released update after update...

And now we are here. When I reached the $500 goal I was in tears. I just sat there and couldn't believe it...

The support you guys have been giving me is amazing. Be it on Patreon or on , on my discord or on f95zone and gamejolt - you guys are the reason I wake up with a smile. That I feel good again after years of feeling empty and meaningless. I found so many new friends while developing this game, amazing people who help me in every way possibile, other developers that I will always look up to that tell me they love my game and the characters I created.

Thank you. I know I made a thank you post already but I wanted to make a more personal one.
Killahseven

Glad we could help. It's easy to praise when you have a good story and well-drawn characters (which you do). I don't play ALL the games on here, but it seems that unlike most of the ones I do play, this seems to be more of a feel-good story. Glad things are turning around for you and hope you keep up the good work!!!

Last edited:

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
First day of .6 beta is out now for 15 dollar patreons with a release for 5 dollar next week, dev releases each day as he finishes them every 10 days or so for 15, with 5 dollar getting it a week later, first day gives lot back story on new char and one hell of a ending scene

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes