Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
you can romance everyone. Lucy just needs more buildup than some of the others, she has trust issues and such. BTW, the top option is always the best option so just be sure you are on her path.

Did she come to sleep in MC's bed this update?
if she (SPOILER) sleeps in your bed at the end of this update are you on the right path ?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
each update has quite a bit of story to them im very impressed i think the last update was around december so were getting them at a good rate the story is taking its time and giving us good character development looking forward to seeing were the story goes hope lucy gets some more love but i worry that the new character that was introduced will be too similar to her but love what ive played so far and can't wait for the next update ( but i will happly wait ) ;)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
each update has quite a bit of story to them im very impressed i think the last update was around december so were getting them at a good rate the story is taking its time and giving us good character development looking forward to seeing were the story goes hope lucy gets some more love but i worry that the new character that was introduced will be too similar to her but love what ive played so far and can't wait for the next update ( but i will happly wait ) ;)
I try to release one big update each month. I reached my patreon goal in the beginning of january and decided to double the amount of days this time, that's why this update will be a bit longer than the ones before.

And don't worry, Alice will be different enough from Lucy. Especially since Lucy is now becoming more active in the daily life of MC instead of just hanging around at the beach.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What's necessary to unlock the last locked Sandra scene and Maddie's only one? I played through following the walkthrough mod but they're still locked

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Compressed :

USE CODE "realstory" TO ENABLE INCEST
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well Sandra is the reason there is a harem, right? She was the one who pretty much said she wants you to date Maddie.
Although she did only say Maddie.

We kinda added Becca, Fiona and Mary on our own and pretty soon I guess Sun, Alice and Lucy will join.

Not sure about the others yet, already feel like maybe i'm getting a bit greedy. Was thinking it was all going to be just family but I really like Fiona and Sun is adorable.

I take it Yvonne will probably join at some point.

Might need a bigger pool.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What do you have to do to get Sandra's last scene i there one choice that makes the difference or is it based on what value certain variables are?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
What do you have to do to get Sandra's last scene i there one choice that makes the difference or is it based on what value certain variables are?
Can you show me a picture of your gallery when Sandra is selected?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
So we have a Mom we have Sisters an aunty and a cousin but where i ask is the Grandmother i say sir i am not imprested by your excellent storytelling and well thought out characters i demand nay need my old grizzled Milf of a Grandma

(i am being semi serious ;) )

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
one thing i have to complain about in the new update is it looks like all the characters (cept lucy and yvonne) curves got bigger by like two sizes, really liked where they were, werent overblown but they still big enough, now its kinda noticable :( (Aesthetics man)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
one thing i have to complain about in the new update is it looks like all the characters (cept lucy and yvonne) curves got bigger by like two sizes, really liked where they were, werent overblown but they still big enough, now its kinda noticable :( (Aesthetics man)
Didnt change anything from the models though...

Yeah no problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im not making the walkthrough so I cant really help you there :/

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes