Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 26031, in script
jump daytwentymorning
ScriptError: could not find label 'daytwentymorning'.
That's where the Beta ends. Final release will add two extra days where this won't happen.

Reactions: pantau-san

pantau-san

Nov 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 26031, in script
jump daytwentymorning
ScriptError: could not find label 'daytwentymorning'.
I knw u think it's bugs, same me too ...
:LOL:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly kinda annoyed the game flat out says you've made a mistake rejecting Fiona and asks you to reconsider later on. No interest in playing her games.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Honestly kinda annoyed the game flat out says you've made a mistake rejecting Fiona and asks you to reconsider later on. No interest in playing her games.
The option was there because I changed the variables at that time, from lovepoints to a relationship = true thing. IIrc MC doesn't say he made a mistake, hes just thinking about giving her another chance. If you don't then the topic is done ( except for 0.5 where I missed a flag check and you end up having something lewd with her anyway :D ).

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
The option was there because I changed the variables at that time, from lovepoints to a relationship = true thing. IIrc MC doesn't say he made a mistake, hes just thinking about giving her another chance. If you don't then the topic is done ( except for 0.5 where I missed a flag check and you end up having something lewd with her anyway :D ).
Hello in the last update to come will you get to make fiona the mc bitch i hope so if you wanting to you said something about it ?

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
i was just thinking of ways things can go from here in terms of storyline and i thought it'd be kind of interesting to have his ex-gf should up at some point to their new house somehow and criticize his life choices and that maybe you'd get a chance to forgive her or not? (for leaving you high and dry at the begining of the game) and later she'd say she wants to get back together (assuming you forgive her) and she finds out your extracurricular activites and she'd be like ewww, cant do that, and you'd be like bitch please. that'd be kinda neat lol.

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i was just thinking of ways things can go from here in terms of storyline and i thought it'd be kind of interesting to have his ex-gf should up at some point to their new house somehow and criticize his life choices and that maybe you'd get a chance to forgive her or not? (for leaving you high and dry at the begining of the game) and later she'd say she wants to get back together (assuming you forgive her) and she finds out your extracurricular activites and she'd be like ewww, cant do that, and you'd be like bitch please. that'd be kinda neat lol.
At the moment I don't have any plans to show the ex-girlfriend or the father. I prefer to make a very wholesome and drama free game. Sure, some of the girls have sad storys, but that's why MC is there to make them happy again

Last edited:

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
How big will be the Harem in this game(How Many Girls will be part of Mc Harem)?,also will there be other girls that have unique features(Yokai/Mythic etc)?,and finally about Tanya,will it be possible for Mc to change her for the better and that she later in the game become a true girlfriend/harem matireal and gets along with most/all other girls from said harem and overall?

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
At the moment I don't have any plans to show the ex-girlfriend or the father. I prefer to make a very wholesome and drama free game. Sure, some of the girls have sad storys, but that's why MC is there to make them happy again
i gotcha ;) keep up the good work

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
full .6 is now out for 5 dollar patreons, it includes all 6 days, and last day is a huge bom shell for fiona, public release will be at the end of the month, from looks of it he intends to do the 6 days of gameplay for each month ruffly, with 5 dollar patreons getting update when next update comes out, the beta that was leaked on here has 4 days so 2 more day worth gameplay

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes