Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
This game has genre that I love it's also made by one of my fellow friend's on discord so I'm downloading it, Killer when will the pregnancy be added in the game since it's only plan as of now ?

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
weird 'bug?' when on a no-Becca route, after getting caught by Mary, you still end up in the poolhouse with her immediately after that scene. may cause weird flags down the road

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
weird 'bug?' when on a no-Becca route, after getting caught by Mary, you still end up in the poolhouse with her immediately after that scene. may cause weird flags down the road
Yeah I fixed this for 0.6, I missed a "else" check there to redirect the player to another activity if he didn't follow the Becca route.

Read DxD

May 20, 2017
Please explain the Pelican insult to me, nothing I search gives me a way it can be used as an insult other than 'fatass'.

I'm dying to know.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please explain the Pelican insult to me, nothing I search gives me a way it can be used as an insult other than 'fatass'.

I'm dying to know.
I don't know if dev is using Australian meaning or not but here is what I think it means.

100 Australian words and sayings everyone should know

Pelican
Meaning: An insult similar to "goose"

Goose
Meaning: A light-hearted insult to describe a foolish person

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
a1fox3 pretty much nailed it. It's a very light hearted insult that no one should be upset about. It's also an insider for people on my discord :D.

Reactions: a1fox3

caju

Oct 5, 2017
a1fox3 pretty much nailed it. It's a very light hearted insult that no one should be upset about. It's also an insider for people on my discord :D.
I am from Louisiana. Where pelicans live.
I just figured it was because he was standing in the water.
Never considered it could be an Aussie insult.

Anyway, I will let you get back to the thread now, camel spiders

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought the Pelican insult was more of a caring type insult .. well anyway i thought it was kinda cute .. coming from Lucy to the MC ... :love:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes