gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
At the moment I don't have any plans to show the ex-girlfriend or the father. I prefer to make a very wholesome and drama free game. Sure, some of the girls have sad storys, but that's why MC is there to make them happy again
thank god the father will not show up him a big dumb dick. both of them one leaving because the daughter have a Unique body and the other father well him suck

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the full release of My New Family 0.6. This update is the biggest update the game has ever gotten because of the six ingame days it includes. This means more story, more lewds and more cute moments with your favorite characters!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
The mother resembles more of a snotty teenager than any sort of parent to me. A bit strange. Maybe it's the hair?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
instead of given us this error code end with a image stating that this the end of this version that's the proper way of making a game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 26392, in script
    jump daytwentymorning
ScriptError: could not find label 'daytwentymorning'.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
The mother resembles more of a snotty teenager than any sort of parent to me. A bit strange. Maybe it's the hair?
kinda got that feeling too, she doesnt have the typical look of a mother character (its the face imo) but shes adorable in her own right, someone like fiona or mary has that mother look to me, its a minor detail at best so i just suspend my disbelief and dive in, nothing to quit the game over.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
instead of given us this error code end with a image stating that this the end of this version that's the proper way of making a game

Code:

While running game code:
    jump daytwentymorning
You are still playing the Beta version that is supposed to not have anything else after that. I don't have to make a proper ending screen when you get a message that says "Beta version ends here" before this error appears ^^.

Reactions: tazaaron

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    jump daytwentymorning
Or you could download the full version and not have the error from the beta version.

Although seeing you try to get snarky after fucking up is amusing.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i waited till today because i read patreon and say this day it will be upload fully so i dont know that people who mc called father is so monster that poor girl learn a hard way and this only right after ver 5.0 dinner

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes