Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
It wasn't a dig at you hun, it happens with every game.

Every single game with a mod you can be sure there will be people saying there is no new content because they downloaded the mods before they got updated.
Dont worry :) yea thats why i only use gallary mods they are almost always update proof.

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
So the bug with the game still forcing you to go with Fiona is still there. I started a new game since I wanted to refresh my memory and I pretty much said no to the mom Mary and Fiona at every occasion, I even avoided Sun and I still get forced to go to Fiona.
I think is not a bug but just where the story go, the choice here is how you react to Fiona (Sub or Dom) and maybe in the futur update if you want to continue with her or not, now Fiona is just a necessary element for the story (and for the next updates story i think).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the bug with the game still forcing you to go with Fiona is still there. I started a new game since I wanted to refresh my memory and I pretty much said no to the mom Mary and Fiona at every occasion, I even avoided Sun and I still get forced to go to Fiona.
That's not a bug it's story progress.

You can't turn Fiona down yet, that choice is coming up.

Although you've turned down half the girls, are you sure this is really the game for you?

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Although you've turned down half the girls, are you sure this is really the game for you?
Maybe he is just like me : Sometimes i like a character so much that i just don't like "cheat" on her and don't follow the "harem way" (except WVM but it's not cheating...Ahhh Jamie...:love::love:)

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You still get to interact with Fiona from time to time, that's just how the Story progresses. You should not get any sexual acts with her though. The same with Mary and Becca, they will always be there since they play a part in the story. You just are not going to do anything (sexual) with them.

Maybe he is just like me : Sometimes i like a character so much that i just don't like "cheat" on her and don't follow the "harem way" (except WVM but it's not cheating...Ahhh Jamie...:love::love:)
Well, Sandra pretty much is like Jamie, she is fine with it :D

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I get that, I mean that after you talk to Lucy and before the breakfast scene Mary stops you tell her about Fiona wanting Becca, she says some things that don't make sense if you avoided anything sexual with her and then you get a message from Fiona to get to the office where she gives you a titjob out of nowhere when you consider I barely interacted with her. I also got the pool scene with Fiona and Becca(I think you mentioned something about this last time). I also completely avoided Sun if that helps.
Hm, the titjob should really not happen at all if you avoided her, it was fixed on my end but maybe I missed something there..

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well it should be easy to recreate. I just chose the 2nd option on anything to do with Becca Mary and Fiona, literally every time other then the first few for Sandra, I never comfort Becca after that and I always go the room rather than wait for her to get home. I also never went to talk to Sun. The other girls always get the first option.
So the boobjob with fiona happens? Even in the 0.6 final? Because I tried everything I could and didn't get it when I didn't go for her.

I fixed the bug with Becca at the pool though. I missed a jump there.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah, I still got it. I can get it again and post the save if that would help?
I think I just found out why >.< my bad...I thought I fixed it for every scene but I realised I missed a jump. It's fixed now for sure, I forgot to put the right jumps after the Lucy beach event. I just put them there if you didn't go for Lucy and stayed at home all day.

Edit: Bisaster I attached the fixed script version here. Can you replace your current script.rpy with that and tell me if it fixed that issue?

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I edited my post and attached the (hopefully) fixed script.rpy. With this you should neither have Mary talking to you about fiona, nor visit Fiona in the office or have the Becca at the pool alone event.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this game focused on heartfelt romance? I saw the male dom tag and was wondering if there is a darker path.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
in the game i put code in taboo it worked well then in game power went off then back on pc restarted loaded my last save game wtf landlady where mom gone im not in mood restart game closed game gone back fallout 3

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is this game focused on heartfelt romance? I saw the male dom tag and was wondering if there is a darker path.
It is yeah, all the relationships are based on love. The sexual relationships on the other hand... ^^

Reactions: desmosome

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Just played through all the current content for the first time, was really sad when it suddenly told me that was it, I was hooked man. This game's fantastic and I can't wait for more, I'd support this dev in an instant if I had any bloody money. :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The worst has happened and I also really like the person i'm supposed to betting revenge on for Lucy.

I'm going feel awful when we go through with that but it makes Lucy happy so i'll suffer for her.

Such a hard life.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The worst has happened and I also really like the person i'm supposed to betting revenge on for Lucy.

I'm going feel awful when we go through with that but it makes Lucy happy so i'll suffer for her.

Such a hard life.
Spoiler: Tanja will get her redemption arc. She wont be gone forever! And she will be a good girl from this point going forward

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes