DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Killer7 Thanks for the work in this amazing game. Very wholesome.
I just wanted to point out one little typo or grammar error: Its "quickie" not "quicky"
I thought there was something weird when I read it and I am surprised to see plenty of people make this mistake. Enough for "Quickie or Quicky?" to pop up immediately when searching.

Reactions: Killer7
May 6, 2017
I got this complaint with MC and Alice from my patrons as well, that MC is blatantly "too retarded" to see what is going on after he romanced pretty much every girl around him fast. The reason for me was simple: After all the girls he dated and that fell for him ( and he fell for ) he just wasn't able to see Alice going this way to see if she could also be his girlfriend. That's why he just wasn't able to see what Alice Lucy and Sandra were doing right in front of his eyes. So I didn't want to drag this in any malicious way, just wanted to show that MC can sometimes be a bit blind for the other side of a girl.

Well I have to tell you that I enjoyed this update even more since I had not been able to play the previous one, it brought me many emotions, happiness, sadness and above all anger (which sadly made me skip several dialogues)

What bothered me most of all was seeing how stupid and without neurons was our character in relation to Alice and what but everything was how everyone laughed at him for that reason, it is true that sometimes it can be fun , but doing it so many times that could be annoying.

That is why I would like to see in the next update or at some point see that our portagonista gets angry or saddened by the girls for having treated him that way and to see how they all try to cheer him up or really apologize while we make ourselves difficult.

I know this sounds like a tantrum of mine, but I really hate when they tease us like that and we just have a choice to put up with it.

Reactions: DrFree

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Soon my friend, I have a very nice scene for that in mind!
Nice, can't wait! In my opinion, Lucy has the best written interactions. They alternate between flirting to teasing to siblings banter to serious... Sometimes either crossing the line and almost angering the other. Lucy feels very much alive, more human than the others in fact (the irony). (y)

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Very wholesome.
That's a great word for this game. Wholesome.

Another is vanilla. I know that sounds strange with the game being about fucking your entire family, but when the ENTIRE family is straight up okay with the MC plowing everyone else in the clan, it actually changes into something very vanilla. Mary basically hung a lampshade when she was talking about there being no drama. The thing is without the drama and conflict you can't have a story. At one point the conflict arose from the fact the MC was worried what would happen when say Lucy found out he was screwing Sandra or Becca found out he was doing it with well everyone, but that time is gone. And that conflict wasn't even really resolved narratively. It was just each character saying 'Oh I told them they knows. They're fine with it.' There was the Tanja thing but that in itself is so jarring. The MC who is this super nice guy(told so many times by his family) is down right monstrous to her. And in this latest update he seemed much crueler in the 'nice route' than the pet one. It's like the part where he attacks the goons razzing Lucy. Afterwards he's telling Maddie and keeps going on about not being a violent person. 'Uh yeah bro you are.'

This game has a goofing thing where the characters will kinda drop out always with an excuse like 'Lucy: Oh hey Alice lets go look at that tree' Then they leave so Sandra can talk about Alice or something. 'Hey does Alice want to go? No she's taking a nap.'(huh but we all just woke up) I mean Becca straight up disappeared from the game. But it all came to a VERY amusing head in the train scene. Because there was nowhere for the characters to go who ever wasn't talking to the MC had to just turn off like C3PO shutting down for the night.

That is why I would like to see in the next update or at some point see that our portagonista gets angry or saddened by the girls for having treated him that way and to see how they all try to cheer him up or really apologize while we make ourselves difficult.

I know this sounds like a tantrum of mine, but I really hate when they tease us like that and we just have a choice to put up with it.
No I'm with you on this. It was actually wearing thin quick. Ecspecially with how crazy nice the MC treats everyone else. Plus it wasn't just the one time. It happened no less than three times the latest update. The Alice thing, the vacation house thing, and the what Becca is doing bit. And I still don't know what they were keeping from him about the vacation house?! Okay they got there and it was a house aaaannd what. What didn't they want to spoil it was a nice house in a neighboring town. Heck was there even an establishing shot of the house when they arrived?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think those complains are a bit nitpicky, aren't they? I get them, but I don't really want to act on them since this would drive me away from how I want to tell the story. You could call them valid complaints but for me they aren't.

If you want drama, I won't do it. I don't want to cause any trouble in the relationships that just established, there will be some conflict here and there but it won't be anything serious where someone is going to be really mad, I just don't want that in my game.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
It's your game, and there are a hell of a lot of people enjoying your game. Not everybody has the same tastes and there are plenty o' plenty of games out there that will provide the 'story' that Jonny Skull is looking for.

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOW IT IS ALL STORY BASED AND I LOVE THE STORY!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making the game, I haven't completed it but it is so good.

Man I cannot wait to be with Sandra.

Also I love the whole red head thing XD

Must be a me thing, but wow, after playing this game for 10+ hours straight, that's a lot of redheads, AND I LOVE IT!!! Have never seen a game with so much redheads.

So again, thank you developer!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I think those complains are a bit nitpicky, aren't they? I get them, but I don't really want to act on them since this would drive me away from how I want to tell the story. You could call them valid complaints but for me they aren't.

If you want drama, I won't do it. I don't want to cause any trouble in the relationships that just established, there will be some conflict here and there but it won't be anything serious where someone is going to be really mad, I just don't want that in my game.
I also don't want conflict and love the game just the way it is.

This is not your usual game and that is what I enjoy about it, its relaxing, to see everything come together.

Thanks for the story developer!

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
It's your game, and there are a hell of a lot of people enjoying your game. Not everybody has the same tastes and there are plenty o' plenty of games out there that will provide the 'story' that Jonny Skull is looking for.
Dude don't tell me what I want to play. If I didn't want to play this game I wouldn't be into it the 30+ ingame days it's been. But I will ABSOLUTELY stand by the idea that you really can't have a story without conflict and drama. All that you'll have is a strung together series of events.

• Angry
Reactions: DeathAl

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Dude don't tell me what I want to play. If I didn't want to play this game I wouldn't be into it the 30+ ingame days it's been. But I will ABSOLUTELY stand by the idea that you really can't have a story without conflict and drama. All that you'll have is a strung together series of events.
There are many games out there that do well especially romance vn's that have no conflict or drama in them.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That's a great word for this game. Wholesome.

Another is vanilla. I know that sounds strange with the game being about fucking your entire family, but when the ENTIRE family is straight up okay with the MC plowing everyone else in the clan, it actually changes into something very vanilla. Mary basically hung a lampshade when she was talking about there being no drama. The thing is without the drama and conflict you can't have a story. At one point the conflict arose from the fact the MC was worried what would happen when say Lucy found out he was screwing Sandra or Becca found out he was doing it with well everyone, but that time is gone. And that conflict wasn't even really resolved narratively. It was just each character saying 'Oh I told them they knows. They're fine with it.' There was the Tanja thing but that in itself is so jarring. The MC who is this super nice guy(told so many times by his family) is down right monstrous to her. And in this latest update he seemed much crueler in the 'nice route' than the pet one. It's like the part where he attacks the goons razzing Lucy. Afterwards he's telling Maddie and keeps going on about not being a violent person. 'Uh yeah bro you are.'

This game has a goofing thing where the characters will kinda drop out always with an excuse like 'Lucy: Oh hey Alice lets go look at that tree' Then they leave so Sandra can talk about Alice or something. 'Hey does Alice want to go? No she's taking a nap.'(huh but we all just woke up) I mean Becca straight up disappeared from the game. But it all came to a VERY amusing head in the train scene. Because there was nowhere for the characters to go who ever wasn't talking to the MC had to just turn off like C3PO shutting down for the night.

No I'm with you on this. It was actually wearing thin quick. Ecspecially with how crazy nice the MC treats everyone else. Plus it wasn't just the one time. It happened no less than three times the latest update. The Alice thing, the vacation house thing, and the what Becca is doing bit. And I still don't know what they were keeping from him about the vacation house?! Okay they got there and it was a house aaaannd what. What didn't they want to spoil it was a nice house in a neighboring town. Heck was there even an establishing shot of the house when they arrived?
we are here for the wholesome. Like, I kind of get where you are coming from,but no that kind of thing would ruin what this game is. This is like the stardew valley or animal crossing of H games; it's the stress free zone of happiness. don't push to ruin that.

May 6, 2017
First of all I would like to apologize to you if my comment implied that I hate this game for the little drama or for the brief conflicts it is just the opposite, I really adore the story you are trying to tell, the different characters each with a story to count and with complex personalities as in the case of Lucy. That shows that you can make a good story without too much drama, which is appreciated.

My comment more than anything was directed more than anything towards how this update dealt with the development of the relationship between Alice and our MC, since although you said that there was no malicious intention in how their relationship develops, if I felt a little annoyed Or disappointed in the way that both Lucy and Sandra handle the situation, since instead of being honest and direct with us about how Alice felt, they only make fun of us for being so slow and tactless and act behind our backs during much of this update.

For that reason my idea was that in the next update there would be a conversation with both Lucy and Sandra where our protagonist expressed that he did not like the way they treated the matter, and asked them to be as honest as possible from now on and direct possible on those topics. (considering that both trust and honesty are an important part of this story)

I am sorry that I went too long, oeri is that I really enjoyed this update ua that made me have these elements after having played it. That is why I look forward to the next version.

Reactions: DeathAl and Killer7

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Wow, there seem to be a lot of complaints here. I don't understand why people want drama or conflits so much. I get enough of that irl and I don't want any of that shit when I'm trying to relax with this game. I mean I'd get it if the game was becoming boring or something but imo 0.9 was anything but boring (pretty fucking exciting for me).

The second one seems to be MC's "stupidity" towards Alice. I feel like the MC mentioned enough times he knew that Alice was trying to "seduce" him but he just couldn't believe that and that makes sense to me. Throughtout the prior story the MC has basically just been trying to make Alice comfortable and there has been no indication of sexual tension between the two. MC even mentioned he hated his body's reaction to her shows of affection at times.Also Alice's reaction when MC told her about the family situation was a worried "would I have to be your girlfriend as well?" ending with a light tease seemed to indicate Alice wasn't looking to be his girlfriend at that point. So it made sense to me the MC didn't see it.

Lastly about the others laughing at the MC for not figuring it out or scheming behind his back. I mean, the girls are in a relationship with him, not his slaves. The whole scheme from Sandra was to add another girl to his ever growing harem, so absolutely not to hurt him. As such Lucy with the slap thing was just Lucy being Lucy (which was really funny to me), and Sandra seems to understand the MC well (as shown throughout the story), so she prob just wanted the MC to realise that he does have those feelings for Alice (he didn't seem to prior to the teasing). The laughing at MC or making fun of seems fairly natural to me. People making fun of each other when in a relationship is normal, it isn't to hurt each other, it's just a bit of fun. If they just accepted everything and complied with MC on everything, like slaves, it would be boring to read.

Also damn, I typed too much again (some of it probably doesn't make sense since I'm sleepy). Anyways, amazing work on the update as always K7. I cannot wait for granny to join the harem. ;)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
First of all I would like to apologize to you if my comment implied that I hate this game for the little drama or for the brief conflicts it is just the opposite, I really adore the story you are trying to tell, the different characters each with a story to count and with complex personalities as in the case of Lucy. That shows that you can make a good story without too much drama, which is appreciated.

My comment more than anything was directed more than anything towards how this update dealt with the development of the relationship between Alice and our MC, since although you said that there was no malicious intention in how their relationship develops, if I felt a little annoyed Or disappointed in the way that both Lucy and Sandra handle the situation, since instead of being honest and direct with us about how Alice felt, they only make fun of us for being so slow and tactless and act behind our backs during much of this update.

For that reason my idea was that in the next update there would be a conversation with both Lucy and Sandra where our protagonist expressed that he did not like the way they treated the matter, and asked them to be as honest as possible from now on and direct possible on those topics. (considering that both trust and honesty are an important part of this story)

I am sorry that I went too long, oeri is that I really enjoyed this update ua that made me have these elements after having played it. That is why I look forward to the next version.
See, that is an explanation I can understand and respect. I will adress this in 0.10.0, but it won't lead to any conflict. It will be very light hearted with a good sense of humor between MC and Lucy and MC and Sandra, where both of them make clear that they didn't want to cause any trouble etc.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Wow, there seem to be a lot of complaints here. I don't understand why people want drama or conflits so much. I get enough of that irl and I don't want any of that shit when I'm trying to relax with this game. I mean I'd get it if the game was becoming boring or something but imo 0.9 was anything but boring (pretty fucking exciting for me).

The second one seems to be MC's "stupidity" towards Alice. I feel like the MC mentioned enough times he knew that Alice was trying to "seduce" him but he just couldn't believe that and that makes sense to me. Throughtout the prior story the MC has basically just been trying to make Alice comfortable and there has been no indication of sexual tension between the two. MC even mentioned he hated his body's reaction to her shows of affection at times.Also Alice's reaction when MC told her about the family situation was a worried "would I have to be your girlfriend as well?" ending with a light tease seemed to indicate Alice wasn't looking to be his girlfriend at that point. So it made sense to me the MC didn't see it.

Lastly about the others laughing at the MC for not figuring it out or scheming behind his back. I mean, the girls are in a relationship with him, not his slaves. The whole scheme from Sandra was to add another girl to his ever growing harem, so absolutely not to hurt him. As such Lucy with the slap thing was just Lucy being Lucy (which was really funny to me), and Sandra seems to understand the MC well (as shown throughout the story), so she prob just wanted the MC to realise that he does have those feelings for Alice (he didn't seem to prior to the teasing). The laughing at MC or making fun of seems fairly natural to me. People making fun of each other when in a relationship is normal, it isn't to hurt each other, it's just a bit of fun. If they just accepted everything and complied with MC on everything, like slaves, it would be boring to read.

Also damn, I typed too much again (some of it probably doesn't make sense since I'm sleepy). Anyways, amazing work on the update as always K7. I cannot wait for granny to join the harem. ;)
I agree, there are very vanilla games with no drama/conflict that I find extremely boring and can't stand. But this game has yet to bore me. In fact, I have so many games in my backlog, but I just kept coming back to this game every chance I could until I finished. I look forward to every scene. The girls are extremely enjoyable, even the MC despite him being derpy sometimes. But I think I have a real soft spot for emotional MC's and characters because I can relate to them, as I can be an emotional guy irl.

Off topic suggestion: I really want to see more Melissa and to pursue a relationship with her. God, she is so pretty and just like the MC I want to protect her.:cry:

Last edited:

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I wonder why I didn't play this game earlier.
I have spent almost the last two days playing it without stopping and I find it awesome (I was even sad when I arrived at the end).
Although I have difficulties with English it did not prevent me from appreciating the story and the characters (I may have missed some subtlety). Speaking of the characters, I really don't know which girls I prefer, I like them all (Sandra and Lucy are maybe a little above the others in my top but not by much).
I really like this game and can't wait to see more.

I am sure that the person at the end is the grandmother (if it is she I hope that we can choose to have a relationship with her).

I wonder if the father(s)will intervene in the rest of the story, I read that the creator was not for the drama in his game and I agree with him but it could be interesting that the MC regulates its accounts with his father when he came to piss off MC's new family.

Sorry if my english is bad (I am using Google Translate) but I really wanted to post a comment for this game.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes