Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks again Killer7 for this update.
And a very huge one with a lot of things happening and very good progress.
I'm very happy about how things are progressing with Lucy :love:.
Mc was a bit slower wit Alice but I understand your reasons to do it this way.
I wish I could skip a month to see the next version right now :LOL:.

Reactions: Killer7

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
That's the only thing I can do sadly - I really like very cute and wholesome stories! ^^

Thanks so much for the overall very positive response to 0.9! Like usual before such a big release I'm always pretty nervous to see the reactions :).
That was a lot of content for such a short time span since last update. The Devs here could learn a lot from you. Not saying they should do as much, but considering the sparse content some provide with sometimes many months in between....damn; yours is practically a year's worth by comparison. I tip my hat.

D

Deleted member 618663

The wake-up call at the end. Let me guess a firey greying red head named Lucy/grams.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Oh wow I'm starting to like you more and more Killer7 first off I like how you are not like one of those devs when it comes to phone messages some devs show the message on the phone and then show in the dialogue when you can clearly read it :LOL: and secondly love the acting lessons jab house fire and all I think I'm almost done with the update I'm on vacation with them right now but wanted to say thanks and ALWAYS look forward to the updates :love::giggle:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 Will we have the option of having Alice call us Daddy instead of brother during lewd scenes? Feel like that suits her character better imo
I've been thinking about that for more characters, Tanja especially. Will see that I implement that down the road, Tanja will be the first where you can choose that ( for both routes ).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This MC is seriously blind and stupid sometimes. :ROFLMAO: He annoys me a little when he can't figure out anything about Alice's behavior, although Lucy and Sandra also give him signs about it.

Great update. ;) Thanks.

magus448

May 22, 2018
It occurred to the MC that Alice might be liking him that way but dismissed those thoughts as improbable with her her being the youngest till later.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the last scene it's easy to guess who this is.. :D
I'm just wondering what Lucy is planning.

Bakuran

Jun 21, 2017
I love this game but too soft and lovey-dovey some times. I'd loved unleash my wrath on those two punk that took on Lucy, punishng god style.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes