Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
2.Picture ... just wow :love:

Agreed with above statement :D
View attachment 615159 View attachment 615160 View attachment 615161

Here are three more I made in the last days, I can only render when I'm not doing something in honey select until I get that 2nd pc ^^. I don't know if I'm allowed to share them here that much since this thread is mainly for my game. Will listen to the mods about that.
Just wow.... Im already excited for this..... Amazing job so far!

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Reactions: Killer7

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I always seem to get mad when people make the correlation that just because a woman is under 5ft tall that she is underage... regardless whether theyre drawn, animated, cg render, and/or IRL women... one of my xGF was 4'7" and only 2 years younger then me... and if it wasnt comments about her being a kid... it was comments about me be a pedo... all bc of her height making her look like a loli... Killer7 I applaud you for adding Maddie, Lucy, and Alice to your game... please continue their love routes... short girls need lovin' too!!!:love:

PS... bc ive been asked in IRL enough times why we broke up... it was my fault... i chose my work as EMS/Paramedic over her... im the bad guy...

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
How can someone hate small cute girls?
Ohhh, is not that i dont like small or petite girls, i love Lucy and Maddie in MNF but this new girl like Alice looks to young for my tastes that is all.

And i was stating that because i love redheads in all games(as you probably can see in my sig)

I always seem to get mad when people make the correlation that just because a woman is under 5ft tall that she is underage... regardless whether theyre drawn, animated, cg render, and/or IRL women... one of my xGF was 4'7" and only 2 years younger then me... and if it wasnt comments about her being a kid... it was comments about me be a pedo... all bc of her height making her look like a loli... Killer7 I applaud you for adding Maddie, Lucy, and Alice to your game... please continue their love routes... short girls need lovin' too!!!:love:

PS... bc ive been asked in IRL enough times why we broke up... it was my fault... i chose my work as EMS/Paramedic over her... im the bad guy...
We all have our different tastes in woman and i had an ex that was petite so i understand what you are saying.

Last edited:

Bladez

Mar 27, 2017
View attachment 615159 View attachment 615160 View attachment 615161

Here are three more I made in the last days, I can only render when I'm not doing something in honey select until I get that 2nd pc ^^. I don't know if I'm allowed to share them here that much since this thread is mainly for my game. Will listen to the mods about that.
Maybe it's just me but I am not liking the first image character's face...

Other than that, everything else is looking good. (y)

Also, I am loving your MNF game so far, keep up good work.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Guys, what do you think of helping to achieve that goal?
Maybe we have more Alice, I mean, MNF earlier,
and maybe we will also have the new game sooner, looking forward to seeing the little redhead from the next game, :love:
a little bit of each, we can get there.
Yes! I want to see more Alice... So more MNF is welcome.
I may enjoy and support this new game but I will have to see the first release to know what the game will be like.

Reactions: V&M

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Here are 15 teasers for the first three days of 0.9! I know that they don't show much variety - that's mainly because the second half of 0.9 will be something very new and refreshing! I won't spoil anything in those regards but it will be amazing ( like I teased already in the progress reports ).

All I say is that we will see a lot ( and I mean a lot ) of new...things! And of course we have new relationships to start, deepen and cherish! I hope you guys enjoy the teasers, I tried to include everyone that has at least one major event during those days!

You can play these three days already if you pledge for the Sandra tier! Lucy tiers can play the first two days. Those days will increase which each new beta!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think there were a few too many "eyes closed and laughing" teasers this time, sorry about that :D I'm making a special CG for easter that will either get posted sunday or monday for my weekly progress update ( also as a special thank you for reaching over $3000 on patreon ) ^^.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I can't wait for your side project too and with how you've done your work here and so on. I have faith you can keep both going just fine. It is a very big worry for most devs, but you've proven imho that you aren't gonna just back out or anything. So keep it up. If I could help support your patreon I would but as I've said multiple times elsewhere too. I just don't have spare cash for that kinda thing.

But you have a full fledged fan either way! lol

TO the short girl comments. My wife is short too, over half a foot shorter than me and she's a year older than me. lol

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
does anyone know how to unlock fiona's final gallery item? I thought this game was pretty linear and its not like i've burned any bridges. but I dont know why I dont have fiona's final gallery and it didn't seem like there was any fiona content at all in this patch. did I miss something?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes