evillai

Jan 2, 2020
You guys seem to take "darker route" very differently. What I was trying to say was UHMM.. Take Lucy for example you can make her do many things if you corrupt her through codependency OR Becca through guilt uknow that kinda stuff

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You guys seem to take "darker route" very differently. What I was trying to say was UHMM.. Take Lucy for example you can make her do many things if you corrupt her through codependency OR Becca through guilt uknow that kinda stuff
I was only basing my post on what was written so far and they were mostly joking.
Though it would be quite funny if a dark route ended up with the MC being dominated by all the Ladies he tried to play.

I mean just spit balling here if we're gonna give the dev ammo may as well give him all the ideas for how to make a darker route somewhat comical or enjoyable.

Reactions: evillai

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Don't worry, if you go the nice path with Tanja she will be more or less normal again. Like she was when you were alone with her. She will never bully someone again though.
she seems really submissive, wouldnt it make more sense to make her your pet?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
she seems really submissive, wouldnt it make more sense to make her your pet?
That's up to you to decide. If you go the loveroute with her she will slowly become like she was before - without the bullying part. A normal girl that has feelings for you I guess, that is sometimes shy and sometimes not so shy.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
That's up to you to decide. If you go the loveroute with her she will slowly become like she was before - without the bullying part. A normal girl that has feelings for you I guess, that is sometimes shy and sometimes not so shy.
im legit torn, i want to do the love route but i also want to make her my pet

also it seems sandra is a nympho, not that im complaining

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Just started and I am enjoying it.

Except I liked Maddie's hair before the date. Now she looks like everyone else with just different colored hair.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just started and I am enjoying it.

Except I liked Maddie's hair before the date. Now she looks like everyone else with just different colored hair.
Oh trust me, me too! But her old hair was a huge mess in honey select ( same with yvonnes old hair ) that had a lot of bald spots etc :/.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hm, I'm seeing that the latest more negative reviews point out that choices are not really present in the game and I wonder if I should change that.

My goal initially was to let you pick the girls you like and then just let the story play out - I don't want to implement lategame fuckups where you worked hard for a girl ( let's say Lucy ) and then you make one wrong choice and she is gone forever ( not saying that there arent choices like that in the game, but they are very obvious ).

I'm not a big fan of drama in games that's why I prefer a "perfect world" scenario. Sure, drama can spice things up a bit, but I don't want to take a girl away from players for a longer period of time just so people are worried. I want the drama to evolve around the backstory of the girls and that the MC is there to make their life better, however that will be.

I also know that some characters progressed faster than others. For example Sandra who started out shy but very fast became your first love interest. For me it was because I wanted a character that centers around your new home and household - She is the one who enables everything, your first love and 'love at first sight' I guess. Some comments about her were that she is dumb and just does everything that mc wants but that's not true as some people also found out.

Lucy is kind of a slowburn but given the fact that she has probably the most touching backstory it made sense. That is slowly changing now with her becoming more open towards everything while still keeping her original personality. I know that she is the favorite character of people that's why I don't want to rush things too fast with her or her uniqueness would just go to waste...But at the same time I don't want to stagger her stuff too much because this can end up being even more annoying.

Given the fact that my main work is currently the love route that leads you into having a harem, I wonder if I should spice things up already. Maybe a rework of the early game is needed as well, I noticed some weird parts in the beginning that improved over time. My biggest goal is to always show character progression - Maddie for example, from her rather bitter and stubborn persona to now becoming a bit like Mary. Or the role shift that went a bit through Becca and Mary. Becca who was always holding back and now showing more and more passion in comparison to Mary who was always very direct but now shows a lot of feelings.

At the same time I don't want to stray away from what ( in my opinion ) I can do best - create a wholesome story with lewd content, without having the lewd content as my #1 priority. I guess I will monitor more reviews and comments and see what you people think of the progress. The first Beta for 0.9 is already out and I think I changed things up there already - my patrons enjoyed it so far.

To end this rather lengthy post with something positive: I have a cute little cg prepared for friday that involves all three redheads. It is to brighten up your mood in these dark times!

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Hm, I'm seeing that the latest more negative reviews point out that choices are not really present in the game and I wonder if I should change that.

My goal initially was to let you pick the girls you like and then just let the story play out - I don't want to implement lategame fuckups where you worked hard for a girl ( let's say Lucy ) and then you make one wrong choice and she is gone forever ( not saying that there arent choices like that in the game, but they are very obvious ).

I'm not a big fan of drama in games that's why I prefer a "perfect world" scenario. Sure, drama can spice things up a bit, but I don't want to take a girl away from players for a longer period of time just so people are worried. I want the drama to evolve around the backstory of the girls and that the MC is there to make their life better, however that will be.

I also know that some characters progressed faster than others. For example Sandra who started out shy but very fast became your first love interest. For me it was because I wanted a character that centers around your new home and household - She is the one who enables everything, your first love and 'love at first sight' I guess. Some comments about her were that she is dumb and just does everything that mc wants but that's not true as some people also found out.

Lucy is kind of a slowburn but given the fact that she has probably the most touching backstory it made sense. That is slowly changing now with her becoming more open towards everything while still keeping her original personality. I know that she is the favorite character of people that's why I don't want to rush things too fast with her or her uniqueness would just go to waste...But at the same time I don't want to stagger her stuff too much because this can end up being even more annoying.

Given the fact that my main work is currently the love route that leads you into having a harem, I wonder if I should spice things up already. Maybe a rework of the early game is needed as well, I noticed some weird parts in the beginning that improved over time. My biggest goal is to always show character progression - Maddie for example, from her rather bitter and stubborn persona to now becoming a bit like Mary. Or the role shift that went a bit through Becca and Mary. Becca who was always holding back and now showing more and more passion in comparison to Mary who was always very direct but now shows a lot of feelings.

At the same time I don't want to stray away from what ( in my opinion ) I can do best - create a wholesome story with lewd content, without having the lewd content as my #1 priority. I guess I will monitor more reviews and comments and see what you people think of the progress. The first Beta for 0.9 is already out and I think I changed things up there already - my patrons enjoyed it so far.

To end this rather lengthy post with something positive: I have a cute little cg prepared for friday that involves all three redheads. It is to brighten up your mood in these dark times!
I believe that you should create your game as you want, as you said the choices are if we want or not to have a relationship with one of the girls or not.
I really think you should follow your vision and create that wholesome content that you are aiming for, so far for me at least the pacing of the game is really good, the changes of the characters are there and make kinda sense within their personalities, an example of this is Maddie who i think is my favorite, and i like how she is becoming this nympho when close to the MC.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's a good point, my intent was always to create a game that I would personally like to play and I will keep doing that. I guess I got a bit sidetracked by some of the comments but now I'm back on the road to keep doing what I love. Thanks for the kind words Minoruxxx and V&M!

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018

One of the main reasons I like this game is because there is none of that pointless drama and friction. Yes, it is an idealic scenario but that is really appealing to me. If I wanted realism, I would go back to the damned real world (which currently is more surreal than most games here). I just feel like people tend to put each game on the same pedestal and measure them against the same standards which seems like a fallacy to me. This game, in my opinon, was never trying to be a hard hitting, utterly realistic game to begin with so judging it on that basis feels strange to me personaly. It's like judging Ori and Borderlands 3 with the exact same checklist and that to me, is incredibly weird.

Anyways, think I ramble too much when I'm sleepy (wish I talked this much when I was "sober"). What I'm trying to say is, and others have said before me, you make the game you envisioned and tell the story you want to tell. There will always be people (like me) who enjoy it; trying to please everyone will just end in a clusterfuck of ideas and story-flow that noone (most importantly you) enjoys. Jesus, I'm still rambling. Good night and all the best for the future of the game. Can't wait for more.

Edit: don't get me wrong the game does hit me in the feels from the backstories, which is probably just the way I like it. The whole idea of being there for someone who's suffered is endearing and enjoyable.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes