Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hee Killer7 new ending type make us having bleuballs becausse you ended the game just befor
whe wher going to shabang Sandy and Mandy.
normaly you end the game on night time.
but i must say another good update i must say.
and also iff i am not mistaken this whas almost 5days instead of 3 to 4 days
and i also love the the 2 new chars in the game ashwell megan the raven sister / anime/hentai shop workergirl Rosa i even loved that shirt it does fit whit cartoons and stuff like that
You know that this was just a troll from me, right? If you click after the ending message pops up you get to see it, I would never blueball people like that :D

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Is it possible that I did something wrong? Somehow the daily routine keeps repeating itself. Get up, have breakfast, talk to the girls and then they say good night until the end of update 8. i think that Sandra, lucy, maddy and so on are missing out. It is nice that Fiona gets some content but somehow it was really very one-sided. I waited for 2 updates and was not disappointed but a bit sad that it was so one-sided. Get up, breakfast, TV, say good night, sleep here and there a little sequence and that was it...
Of course it could be that I did something wrong but well ...
Thanks for the updates anyway. Good game.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is it possible that I did something wrong? Somehow the daily routine keeps repeating itself. Get up, have breakfast, talk to the girls and then they say good night until the end of update 8. i think that Sandra, lucy, maddy and so on are missing out. It is nice that Fiona gets some content but somehow it was really very one-sided. I waited for 2 updates and was not disappointed but a bit sad that it was so one-sided. Get up, breakfast, TV, say good night, sleep here and there a little sequence and that was it...
Of course it could be that I did something wrong but well ...
Thanks for the updates anyway. Good game.
You most likely did something wrong, yeah. I would advice you to use the walkthrough that Lain made ( and is linked in the OP ) to see what the best decisions are to get all girls. This way your days won't be nearly as boring because you will spend a lot of time with Alice, Maddie, Lucy etc :).

Here is the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-7-killer7.35957/post-3093652

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Another awsome update, I really enjoy the effort you put in. I did notice two wording errors but did not keep track of them to let you know. Next time I will make notes. Once again 5 stars for your work

Reactions: Killer7

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
You most likely did something wrong, yeah. I would advice you to use the walkthrough that Lain made ( and is linked in the OP ) to see what the best decisions are to get all girls. This way your days won't be nearly as boring because you will spend a lot of time with Alice, Maddie, Lucy etc :).

Here is the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-7-killer7.35957/post-3093652
I'm gonna go check out the walkthrough. I'm not saying there wasn't content. With Alice, there was content. And I had content with Lucy at least up to the point where I got a pet. After that Lucy didn't look at me anymore and avoided me after talking to her again on the beach (where Alice is swimming in the water).
Sandra talks all the time about that she loves me. Otherwise she always disappears in the morning to Maddy and only says good night in the evening. On the carousel, she hugs me too... but nothing else happens (in Chapter 3). And the MC keeps asking himself why he still sleeps alone. I don't think I can do so much wrong. I find that somehow strange.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Here is the compressed version of 0.8, I don't know if it's good enough, I used the cruncher from here though!

From 1.6gb to 860mb!

Windows/Linux: Download
Mac: Download
Android: Download

The image quality is probably reduced but I hope that the compressed version will help people that don't have that much space ( or have a slow download rate )
Thanks for compressed version. Can upload this version in other server besides MEGA? MEGA have limits of download. :/

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm gonna go check out the walkthrough. I'm not saying there wasn't content. With Alice, there was content. And I had content with Lucy at least up to the point where I got a pet. After that Lucy didn't look at me anymore and avoided me after talking to her again on the beach (where Alice is swimming in the water).
Sandra talks all the time about that she loves me. Otherwise she always disappears in the morning to Maddy and only says good night in the evening. On the carousel, she hugs me too... but nothing else happens (in Chapter 3). And the MC keeps asking himself why he still sleeps alone. I don't think I can do so much wrong. I find that somehow strange.
Apparently you can, you probably made some wrong decisions with Sandra, that's why you are not spending the night with her. Usually, if you follow the walkthrough, you will spend almost every night with Sandra. Of course she won't be at home every day to spend time with you, but there will be a lot of events with her.

And the Lucy thing is easily explained: With 0.8 the love path with Lucy is tied to Sandra, same as the Maddie lovepath. Without Sandra you won't get her or Maddie.

Thanks for compressed version. Can upload this version in other server besides MEGA? MEGA have limits of download. :/
I'm currently uploading it to workupload as well. Will update the post once it's completed.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Thank you for the short explanation. Well then, for better or worse, I'm gonna have to start playing again. cause I hate walkthroughs. I prefer to play games and decide for myself but obviously I failed in this game, I decide how I would answer in situations when it was real life. Well, I guess I'll stay Single XD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I decide how I would answer in situations when it was real life.
I did that and seem to have ended up with everyone.

I even broke a bully and ended up dating her. Currently working on stealing some guys wife and watched my sister turn our friends and family into a harem.

With a really small bed.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thank you for the short explanation. Well then, for better or worse, I'm gonna have to start playing again. cause I hate walkthroughs. I prefer to play games and decide for myself but obviously I failed in this game, I decide how I would answer in situations when it was real life. Well, I guess I'll stay Single XD
Here is my personal walkthrough: Always pick the top option in choices. Except during Maddies 2nd test :D.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Killer7

OK I'm confused I decided to go the nice route with Tanja, let's say when her spirit is broken part but when invited into her place. Mc says I'm still not sure if I should had made you into my pet.. Isn't that the submission route?
He says he should have made her his pet based on how she was talking, he only does it if you go the sudmission route.

I went the nice route too and while it did still feel a bit harsh I get where it's going, She was a bitch for so long and in order to bring her into the harem and love her like he does the others, he needs to fully trust she's changed her ways.

She isn't broken she was just trying to run away from facing what she'd done. She felt pain and realised how she'd made others feel and didn't like it.

Reactions: Killer7

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I love this game, and the english is really good too. Way too many games here seems to have been run through google translate and therefore have shit grammar so i jump for joy everytime i find a game that actually makes sense :)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes