SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
This is the incest patch, I put this here until lewdpatcher is back up.

Just drop this into your "game" folder, and you're good to go. No more Roommate/Landlady stuff :p
Thanks man, you doing god's work.

I was just about to comment about lewdpatcher being down and thought " let me check the posts maybe someone had posted something about that" and here you are my savior.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22
Dec 15, 2017
This is the incest patch, I put this here until lewdpatcher is back up.

Just drop this into your "game" folder, and you're good to go. No more Roommate/Landlady stuff :p
I really do hope Lewdpatcher does not go away. I am not in panick mode, but after NOPY went down, it does make me a little worried. Also how it has seemingly come out of nowhere with no information as to why it is down. It is just a little concerning. Anywho, thanks again for providing this patch. The roommate/landlady stuff never works in my eyes.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Incest Patch, not sure what I am doing wrong, I try and DL it, I click it. Just opens up a new window in my browser with gibberish.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Incest Patch, not sure what I am doing wrong, I try and DL it, I click it. Just opens up a new window in my browser with gibberish.
1) Download
2) Remove random numbers so it's just called "lovetime.rpyc"
3) Put file in My New Family/game/ folder
4) Enjoy

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
But that's not what happens. I click it, it doesn't download. It just opens up to a new window with this gibberish

RENPY RPC2���.���†�����´��†��������������xÚíU»NÃ@´ó áx$¼ßBã4ᨨHB„Ñ +vîûœ=ŸQ\D‚†ˆŽ¿¤£¦d€‚ž"#tZíÍM±;ó¢íðÂ=èXF
3÷«–ų=H1Ë‹‰
"¿]Ì%7˜w|
ªŸÖ;±agJ†3µG,´‡XtxNuBÀÙë%˲îèzD÷`duÝO‘5Þª۴F8G008ßæž–‘–&Å…ó×,gT ’ЋM›oe�ÖÒ¬ež÷Æqé—ˆ»HˆÃ’·JòÖHžu×5R‰á5m:Mûú%oYŒ$)ãT§˜â£ö5§-Z‡
-‰@÷»:ÅÿzzýHÝÊ»zÜIÝ,ß5”.Ù½]9©h0‰Vnl4Ã-QnÚ“ðá6ÏÁ�|Ü1Ï I~¾û,fÅg¶Ø#Ü%Q”‚Ò%›Hî‹ýäÉëÐùáý—“÷W( z1~ÈúâIVÛßì™Ù‰žê”XˆxÚíU»NÃ@´ó áx$¼ßBã4ᨨHB„Ñ +vîûœ=ŸQ\D‚†ˆŽ¿¤£¦d€‚ž"#tZíÍM±;ó¢íðÂ=èXF
3÷«–ų=H1Ë‹‰
"¿]Ì%7˜w|
ªŸÖ;±agJ†3µG,´‡XtxNuBÀÙë%˲îèzD÷`duÝO‘5Þª۴F8G008ßæž–‘–&Å…ó×,gT ’ЋM›oe�ÖÒ¬ež÷Æqé—ˆ»HˆÃ’·JòÖHžu×5R‰á5m:Mûú%oYŒ$)ãT§˜â£ö5§-Z‡
-‰@÷»:ÅÿzzýHÝÊ»zÜIÝ,ß5”.Ù½]9©h0‰Vnl4Ã-QnÚ“ðá6ÏÁ�|Ü1Ï I~¾û,fÅg¶Ø#Ü%Q”‚Ò%›Hî‹ýäÉëÐùáý—“÷W( z1~ÈúâIVÛßì™Ù‰žê”Xˆšx¤òîšþ^¯ö¸Ðš1×

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
But that's not what happens. I click it, it doesn't download. It just opens up to a new window with this gibberish

RENPY RPC2���.���†�����´��†��������������xÚíU»NÃ@´ó áx$¼ßBã4ᨨHB„Ñ +vîûœ=ŸQ\D‚†ˆŽ¿¤£¦d€‚ž"#tZíÍM±;ó¢íðÂ=èXF
3÷«–ų=H1Ë‹‰
"¿]Ì%7˜w|
-‰@÷»:ÅÿzzýHÝÊ»zÜIÝ,ß5”.Ù½]9©h0‰Vnl4Ã-QnÚ“ðá6ÏÁ�|Ü1Ï I~¾û,fÅg¶Ø#Ü%Q”‚Ò%›Hî‹ýäÉëÐùáý—“÷W( z1~ÈúâIVÛßì™Ù‰žê”XˆxÚíU»NÃ@´ó áx$¼ßBã4ᨨHB„Ñ +vîûœ=ŸQ\D‚†ˆŽ¿¤£¦d€‚ž"#tZíÍM±;ó¢íðÂ=èXF
3÷«–ų=H1Ë‹‰
"¿]Ì%7˜w|
-‰@÷»:ÅÿzzýHÝÊ»zÜIÝ,ß5”.Ù½]9©h0‰Vnl4Ã-QnÚ“ðá6ÏÁ�|Ü1Ï I~¾û,fÅg¶Ø#Ü%Q”‚Ò%›Hî‹ýäÉëÐùáý—“÷W( z1~ÈúâIVÛßì™Ù‰žê”Xˆšx¤òîšþ^¯ö¸Ðš1×
Ohhh, alright. Try right clicking and pick something like "save as..." or "save linked content"

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

3÷«–ų=H1Ë‹‰
"¿]Ì%7˜w|
3÷«–ų=H1Ë‹‰
"¿]Ì%7˜w|
Try "save file as" maybe that works.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Appreciate that, I never do right click saves anymore, lol. So I didn't even think of that.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I posted the patch earlier here. Type my username in the search bar and there you should find the corresponding post.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Alas also offline... Any other ideas, anyone?
I have attached the file here, *should* work. Right click and save as or save link as... or whatever option your browser gives you. (I use FireFox). I believe this is the correct one.

Reactions: kz7419
Nov 18, 2019
How can i say this.... I love this game, im here from my new memories, and i think, this game is excellent as well, also the level of humor and the quality is awesome, i'm laughing my lungs out with the banter of Lu and the MC, i love this game and i love the dev for develope something funny and well telled like this, if you continue this i'm sure that you have my support 100% Killer7

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Now that the My New Memories update is released for everyone, I'm shifting my focus back to My New Family. I'm already making decent progress on the first day again but I'm taking it a tiny bit slower, mainly because I just released an update for My New Memories ( and because certain people forced me to take a break :p )

With 0.22 I want to shift the focus of My New Family a bit. Well, maybe shifting focus is not the right term. For the last few updates it felt like the MC was just heading from woman to woman, from date to date and from lewd event to lewd event. There were some more meaningful events that progressed some background story, but that's just what it felt like to me ( and some other people ). I want to make more meaningful and impactful events, events that stay in your head even after you are done with them. Think of the night in the hotel with Sandy, for example. If you played 0.21 you probably remember that Sandra and the MC wanted to head home one the first day to spend the night there. This is where I want to start these events again, these meaningful solo events with only one girl. There will be a lot of different things they're going to talk about, all of them regarding their future ( and if you are on the harem path with everyone getting pregnant, you will get some important infos regarding My New Family 2 through subtle dialogues ).

I also have a very special morning event planned for the second day, before Sandra and MC drive back to the vacation place. Like I said, I plan to do these events more again. This doesn't mean that there won't be any time with more than one girl, especially with the gingers or Mary, Becca and Elaine, for example. Just that the events will have more impact again and don't feel like a groceries you're checking off ( "I visited Maddie, next on the list is Kiara" for example ). I don't want it like that anymore. You will see what I mean once you play the update, but I hope this brings a new breeze to the game, especially because the timeskip is coming soon!

I don't want to leave this progress update without saying anything regaring My New Memories, though. First, the render in todays news is just a little fun render I made with Lina. I've been reading all of your comments and messages on the discord regarding the update and it seems like Lina is quickly becoming one of your favorites, so I thought a special render with her would be neat.

After the cliffhanger at the end of Chapter I things will change drastically again for the MC. There will be a bit more of a ... Let's say, extreme emotional moment, right when you start Chapter II. A lot of things will happen at once in a very short period of time, all while the MC is still on the phone. And this event will play very differently depending on the choices you made - Did your MC sleep alone that night, or was he with someone? This will have a pretty impact on how this event will unfold. There is also some other things that will happen in Chapter II. I'm just going to throw in a name.... Jessica. That's all you're going to get from me, for now. This is still all in early concept phases and the fully focused work on Chapter II will start once My New Family 0.22 is complete. That doesn't mean I'm not already writing a little bit, though.

And I think that's it for this week. Don't forget that Patreon will try to repledge on the 1st, so if money is tight right now ( Christmas is coming up ) or you don't want to support me anymore ( and a different creator , for example ), don't forget to cancel your pledge! I will have more to talk about special Christmas things next week. Stay awesome!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hmmm, I hope we still get some group hangouts like the gym and weeb cafe scenes in the last update. Absolutely loved those, had a very natural feel to them and are an efficient way of catching up with a few girls without getting this "making the rounds at a formal reception" feel the full family events can have at times.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hmmm, I hope we still get some group hangouts like the gym and weeb cafe scenes in the last update. Absolutely loved those, had a very natural feel to them and are an efficient way of catching up with a few girls without getting this "making the rounds at a formal reception" feel the full family events can have at times.
They will still happen, so don't worry :).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Now that the My New Memories update is released for everyone, I'm shifting my focus back to My New Family. I'm already making decent progress on the first day again but I'm taking it a tiny bit slower, mainly because I just released an update for My New Memories ( and because certain people forced me to take a break :p )

With 0.22 I want to shift the focus of My New Family a bit. Well, maybe shifting focus is not the right term. For the last few updates it felt like the MC was just heading from woman to woman, from date to date and from lewd event to lewd event. There were some more meaningful events that progressed some background story, but that's just what it felt like to me ( and some other people ). I want to make more meaningful and impactful events, events that stay in your head even after you are done with them. Think of the night in the hotel with Sandy, for example. If you played 0.21 you probably remember that Sandra and the MC wanted to head home one the first day to spend the night there. This is where I want to start these events again, these meaningful solo events with only one girl. There will be a lot of different things they're going to talk about, all of them regarding their future ( and if you are on the harem path with everyone getting pregnant, you will get some important infos regarding My New Family 2 through subtle dialogues ).

I also have a very special morning event planned for the second day, before Sandra and MC drive back to the vacation place. Like I said, I plan to do these events more again. This doesn't mean that there won't be any time with more than one girl, especially with the gingers or Mary, Becca and Elaine, for example. Just that the events will have more impact again and don't feel like a groceries you're checking off ( "I visited Maddie, next on the list is Kiara" for example ). I don't want it like that anymore. You will see what I mean once you play the update, but I hope this brings a new breeze to the game, especially because the timeskip is coming soon!

I don't want to leave this progress update without saying anything regaring My New Memories, though. First, the render in todays news is just a little fun render I made with Lina. I've been reading all of your comments and messages on the discord regarding the update and it seems like Lina is quickly becoming one of your favorites, so I thought a special render with her would be neat.

After the cliffhanger at the end of Chapter I things will change drastically again for the MC. There will be a bit more of a ... Let's say, extreme emotional moment, right when you start Chapter II. A lot of things will happen at once in a very short period of time, all while the MC is still on the phone. And this event will play very differently depending on the choices you made - Did your MC sleep alone that night, or was he with someone? This will have a pretty impact on how this event will unfold. There is also some other things that will happen in Chapter II. I'm just going to throw in a name.... Jessica. That's all you're going to get from me, for now. This is still all in early concept phases and the fully focused work on Chapter II will start once My New Family 0.22 is complete. That doesn't mean I'm not already writing a little bit, though.

And I think that's it for this week. Don't forget that Patreon will try to repledge on the 1st, so if money is tight right now ( Christmas is coming up ) or you don't want to support me anymore ( and a different creator , for example ), don't forget to cancel your pledge! I will have more to talk about special Christmas things next week. Stay awesome!

Thank you for posting that here (as always)!

So excited. I miss my ladies :)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes