Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Crap, I thought I fixed that. Its a Bug if you arent on the alice route where I forgot a jump... Will upload the fixed file for you tonight.
While we are at "bugs"... there is still the one in CH15 where MC talks about meeting with Maddie but then meets with Fiona instead....

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and attractive people out there!

Another week, another progress update!

Just briefly going to mention My New Family again because the big news will be for My New Memories. Made a little bit more progress, nothing concrete yet though, except that I have a good idea on how I want to progress the story with two certain sidegirls that are big fans of japanese stuff. I think it's time those two get some ... Let's say, lewd stuff.

Now, let's talk about My New Memories. Well, the script is 100% done now and is already in the hands of my proofreader. Now that is not a big news since I said that last week already, that the script is more or less ready. I also made pretty big progress on the renders, though, with only two events missing ( and the animations ). I finished the scenes for the second to last event today and they are currently being rendered out. The next step is to finish the evening/night event, where Anna will appear in your dreams like usual and of course, the cliffhanger. After that I will focus all my work on the lewd event of the day which will include five animations. I plan to go all out with this one, different positions during the lewd action etc etc, so that it will be really worth it to watch this stuff. I'm confident that I will finish all the renders this week and then will try to finish the animations over the weekend. You might be wondering why I not continue right into the lewd event when I'm done with the event that happens before and the truth is, animations are very time consuming. So I rather finish off all the renders that should be "easier" to do and then concentrate on the animations. Like I said, this event is very special and I think it deserves the most attention to detail etc. I want really good and lewd animations in My New Memories, where you actually see everything because I can show it. So, render wise I'd say I'm at 85% now and when the renders that are currently being made are done, it will be 90%. Or in other words, the pre-release will be ready very very soon. Oh, and with the release of Chapter I you will finally get a gallery to rewatch all the lewd scenes again. So that is also something you can look forward to. The render in todays news is from a longer event you have with Bethany!

And I think that's it for this week. I still want to do a teaser post like I do for My New Family to get you hyped for the update. Like I said last week, the release will 100% be this month, so I hope you are looking forward to that. Stay awesome you cool people!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm curious..
Will there be a conversation/explanation from Tanja's mother about Lucy and Tanja's past?

I know Tanja mentioned on a date with MC that her parents tried to bribe the headmaster to kick Lucy out of school...
So Tanya's parents also had something to do with a bad attitude towards Lucy.

With Tanja's mother (I think) it will be possible to start an affair.. (correct me if I'm wrong)

What do we think about it?
Forget about it and make good friends with Tanja's mother, who also had something to do with bullying Lucy? Without explanation about this from her. :unsure:

I know that Tanja was the main person who bullied Lucy and she has already changed, she apologized and regrets. But what about the parents thing?

Maybe I'm already picking on stupid details and it's not particularly important anymore, but that's just what I thought now because I have been playing from the beginning now and I had this scene.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm curious..
Will there be a conversation/explanation from Tanja's mother about Lucy and Tanja's past?

I know Tanja mentioned on a date with MC that her parents tried to bribe the headmaster to kick Lucy out of school...
So Tanya's parents also had something to do with a bad attitude towards Lucy.

With Tanja's mother (I think) it will be possible to start an affair.. (correct me if I'm wrong)

What do we think about it?
Forget about it and make good friends with Tanja's mother, who also had something to do with bullying Lucy? Without explanation about this from her. :unsure:

I know that Tanja was the main person who bullied Lucy and she has already changed, she apologized and regrets. But what about the parents thing?

Maybe I'm already picking on stupid details and it's not particularly important anymore, but that's just what I thought now because I have been playing from the beginning now and I had this scene.
I think that little detail might be being retconned? Tanja later says that her parents had no idea about any of her... extracurricular activities (as Christine was disappointed when Tanja told her about it due to her being bullied herself). So either it's being retconned, or Tanja attempted to trick her parents into bribing the principal, rather than her parents doing it at her request maybe?

Also we wouldn't be having an affair with Christine, cos Tanja's parents are getting/have gotten divorced.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think that little detail might be being retconned? Tanja later says that her parents had no idea about any of her... extracurricular activities (as Christine was disappointed when Tanja told her about it due to her being bullied herself). So either it's being retconned, or Tanja attempted to trick her parents into bribing the principal, rather than her parents doing it at her request maybe?

Also we wouldn't be having an affair with Christine, cos Tanja's parents are getting/have gotten divorced.
Ahh, so I missed this detail (and in fact I forgot). :D
My mistake, I haven't played for a while.

Reactions: GreatJob

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
When you eventually get some alone time with Christine she will briefly talk about it, saying that Tanja lied to her parents in order to get them to talk with the principal. She pretty much did the reverse thing, telling her parents that Lucy is the bully because Tanja wasn't nearly as good in school, making her parents go to the principal because they thought their daughter was getting bullied.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
When you eventually get some alone time with Christine she will briefly talk about it, saying that Tanja lied to her parents in order to get them to talk with the principal. She pretty much did the reverse thing, telling her parents that Lucy is the bully because Tanja wasn't nearly as good in school, making her parents go to the principal because they thought their daughter was getting bullied.
Lucy is a little toxic bully though.... :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is the choosing to destroy Tanja with Lucy option, the choice that will calm her bullying nature and open her up as a romance option? Mainly asking because even though her personality made me want to shout FUCK OFF YOU SKANK!!! She is still a beautiful lass and she looks like a sweet and shy girl on the main menu, so I want to change her, rather than destroy her.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Is the choosing to destroy Tanja with Lucy option, the choice that will calm her bullying nature and open her up as a romance option? Mainly asking because even though her personality made me want to shout FUCK OFF YOU SKANK!!! She is still a beautiful lass and she looks like a sweet and shy girl on the main menu, so I want to change her, rather than destroy her.
Yes. You will get the option later when she texts you.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes. As a generell rule top choice is always the best except Maddies second test.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes