MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Fiona is very dominant at first, but that changes as they interact with each other. She and MC insult each other now and then, but that's more of a sibling dynamic.

As for Tanja, her pet route was abandoned by Killer7 because he felt it was quite a contrast to MC's other behavior and I agree and that was even my thought process before reading his statement on it.

Other than that: Always choose the top answer and wait and see. Tanja is in the end a side love interest (if at all, when I think of other users here - a scoundrel who feels addressed *cough*). Fiona is quite a bit more relevant, if only because of her relationship to MC's family, but she also has fewer scenes than, for example, the ginger cult around the ginger queen.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
As for Tanja, her pet route was abandoned by Killer7 because he felt it was quite a contrast to MC's other behavior and I agree and that was even my thought process before reading his statement on it.
Honestly, there are a lot of very loving pet/master relationships in the world. I think it's not unreasonable for the MC to have the initial reaction of 'I need to punish' but then regret the mean spiritedness of that, and have the relationship evolve into something where there's genuine affection from both sides, but still that dominant/submissive master/pet dynamic.

Obviously that's not what K7's doing, and that's fine. I do think my suggestion would be a way to bridge the gap between what was started with the pet path, and the MC's true nature, though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, there are a lot of very loving pet/master relationships in the world. I think it's not unreasonable for the MC to have the initial reaction of 'I need to punish' but then regret the mean spiritedness of that, and have the relationship evolve into something where there's genuine affection from both sides, but still that dominant/submissive master/pet dynamic.

Obviously that's not what K7's doing, and that's fine. I do think my suggestion would be a way to bridge the gap between what was started with the pet path, and the MC's true nature, though.
She didn't deserve a loving pet route so it would have ruin what little greatness it had. The pet route ends and unless it's changed you then have the option to cut her out, love her :( or what I chose: cumdumpster (which sadly hasn't had much added).

Personally a loving anything is better than she deserves but most here have forgiven her evilness...

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
She didn't deserve a loving pet route so it would have ruin what little greatness it had. The pet route ends and unless it's changed you then have the option to cut her out, love her :( or what I chose: cumdumpster (which sadly hasn't had much added).
The cumdumpster path never really made sense in my opinion. It wasn't really a punishment and if I really hate someone then the last thing I want is to fuck that person. Much more harm could be done to her mentally than physically, but that just doesn't fit with Killer7.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The cumdumpster path never really made sense in my opinion. It wasn't really a punishment and if I really hate someone then the last thing I want is to fuck that person. Much more harm could be done to her mentally than physically, but that just doesn't fit with Killer7.
Heh touche' I just like the model but not the personality inside... to me it's her only redeeming quality:p

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes