Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The cumdumpster path never really made sense in my opinion. It wasn't really a punishment and if I really hate someone then the last thing I want is to fuck that person. Much more harm could be done to her mentally than physically, but that just doesn't fit with Killer7.
That reminds me of a meme I saw yesterday. "If you think a woman's worth is lowered after you have sex with you, what does that say about you? Being with you devalues a person?" Fucking MC is not a punishment.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
That reminds me of a meme I saw yesterday. "If you think a woman's worth is lowered after you have sex with you, what does that say about you? Being with you devalues a person?" Fucking MC is not a punishment.
I agree with thorin but disagree somewhat with you, her worth is lower, just not to you (the MC). Of course this is a game and we only care about us so no real harm done here.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
why Fiona has very few scenes please add her full route Killer7
Fiona transitioned from a side love interest to a main love interest and then a household member, so she has a lot ( and I mean, a lot ) of scenes and content. But currently, they are all on the route where you start to dominate her and then get into a romantic relationship ( she would never admit this though ). The other route, the route where she dominates you, doesn't have that much content at the moment. That is something I will try to add once the main route is complete ( The harem route with the girls being pregnant etc ).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Fiona transitioned from a side love interest to a main love interest and then a household member, so she has a lot ( and I mean, a lot ) of scenes and content. But currently, they are all on the route where you start to dominate her and then get into a romantic relationship ( she would never admit this though ). The other route, the route where she dominates you, doesn't have that much content at the moment. That is something I will try to add once the main route is complete ( The harem route with the girls being pregnant etc ).
1641112896581.png

fastexit.gif

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
ok i'll wait till then

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Not sure if the game is for you then...
The game is geared towards wholesomeness and it could be a long time before there is more femdom in there and even then I would assume it's very mild.
I don't personally feel that having a domination fetish (either male or female domination) has to make a game less loving and wholesome in the sense that this game is. Domination doesn't have to be about being nasty to each other. It's about control, or giving up control. After all, an argument could be made by some (not me) that the incest makes the game less wholesome more significantly than any amount of BDSM.

If you don't like BDSM, or you don't like pet play, that's cool, and you can avoid those scenes for the most part (K7 has done a pretty good job of making sure of that), but saying that having that in the game makes it less wholesome is a bit of an overstatement or exaggeration, personally.

My guess, based on what K7 said, is more that he's got a vision for a kind of "canon" route the game should take. What for him is the "best ending", and he's focusing on that for now. However, he recognizes that not everyone has the same feelings about what the "best ending" might be, so once he's got that story complete, he wants to go back and add branches that'll help people tweak the experience for themselves - and it sounds like that'll include a path where Fiona continues to dominate the MC in multiple scenes. They can still fall in love. He can still look at her as another sister. He can still even get her pregnant and marry her like he does everyone else. It just changes the sex scenes you might get.

Now, personally, I'd like to see this happen with the pet play option with Tanja as well. I know it's unlikely to happen, because K7 didn't feel the direction it was taking really fit with the characters. However, I think that's because he was trying to continue it in the spirit of anger, and punishment that it was originally started in. I think if he had it evolve into something loving (which is entirely possible through pet play, it doesn't have to be mean spirited or focused around punishment), it might not have felt as off.

Anyway, just my two cents in the hopes that an additional perspective will help the general discussion.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't personally feel that having a domination fetish (either male or female domination) has to make a game less loving and wholesome in the sense that this game is. Domination doesn't have to be about being nasty to each other. It's about control, or giving up control. After all, an argument could be made by some (not me) that the incest makes the game less wholesome more significantly than any amount of BDSM.

If you don't like BDSM, or you don't like pet play, that's cool, and you can avoid those scenes for the most part (K7 has done a pretty good job of making sure of that), but saying that having that in the game makes it less wholesome is a bit of an overstatement or exaggeration, personally.

My guess, based on what K7 said, is more that he's got a vision for a kind of "canon" route the game should take. What for him is the "best ending", and he's focusing on that for now. However, he recognizes that not everyone has the same feelings about what the "best ending" might be, so once he's got that story complete, he wants to go back and add branches that'll help people tweak the experience for themselves - and it sounds like that'll include a path where Fiona continues to dominate the MC in multiple scenes. They can still fall in love. He can still look at her as another sister. He can still even get her pregnant and marry her like he does everyone else. It just changes the sex scenes you might get.

Now, personally, I'd like to see this happen with the pet play option with Tanja as well. I know it's unlikely to happen, because K7 didn't feel the direction it was taking really fit with the characters. However, I think that's because he was trying to continue it in the spirit of anger, and punishment that it was originally started in. I think if he had it evolve into something loving (which is entirely possible through pet play, it doesn't have to be mean spirited or focused around punishment), it might not have felt as off.

Anyway, just my two cents in the hopes that an additional perspective will help the general discussion.
Not sure what you want me to say....

His:

ok i'll wait till then
Sounded to me like he wants to wait for something in the very far future...

It wasn't my intention to tell him not to play.
I want him to play it. MNF is one of my all time favourites. (seriously I have played it way too much.... like 20 times by now at least... send help....)

Fact is that the pet play stuff is abandoned and the dom/sub stuff with Fiona has toned down significantly.
Fiona has realized there is more she can have in life and now she wants it, even though she still has problems with showing her feelings for the MC, though I hope that will pass.

Regarding canon/non canon:

I think it's pretty obvious that the harem with pregnancy ending would be the canon one and the planned solo paths for the girls are the non-canon paths.

Not much else to say I think.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As Fiona is my favorite I must admit I only loved her dominating side because we flip the script on her and that makes her so much more sexy and later adorable.

I have zero interest in a femdom route with her, though it doesn't effect me if one is added. I don't see her being more lovey dovey even if she holds the whip, so to speak, though

Reactions: haooni

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Not sure what you want me to say....

His:

Sounded to me like he wants to wait for something in the very far future...

It wasn't my intention to tell him not to play.
I want him to play it. MNF is one of my all time favourites. (seriously I have played it way too much.... like 20 times by now at least... send help....)

Fact is that the pet play stuff is abandoned and the dom/sub stuff with Fiona has toned down significantly.
Fiona has realized there is more she can have in life and now she wants it, even though she still has problems with showing her feelings for the MC, though I hope that will pass.

Regarding canon/non canon:

I think it's pretty obvious that the harem with pregnancy ending would be the canon one and the planned solo paths for the girls are the non-canon paths.

Not much else to say I think.
No worries. Sorry if my post came off as me having an issue with you, Uthuriel, it wasn't my intent. I was just trying to point out that the other kinks can be added or continued as an option for people who might enjoy them without ruining the overall tone of the VN.

I'm happy to leave things at that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
As Fiona is my favorite I must admit I only loved her dominating side because we flip the script on her and that makes her so much more sexy and later adorable.

I have zero interest in a femdom route with her, though it doesn't effect me if one is added. I don't see her being more lovey dovey even if she holds the whip, so to speak, though
We will never get lovey-dovey with her... which I personally find kinda sad... BUT

There was the scene where she told MC she would try to be a better GF just to later slap his hand away when he told her he loves her....

Elaines disgusting lime coloured couch not counting, that is one of the worst things in the game....

She has still so much to learn.....

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No worries. Sorry if my post came off as me having an issue with you, Uthuriel, it wasn't my intent. I was just trying to point out that the other kinks can be added or continued as an option for people who might enjoy them without ruining the overall tone of the VN.

I'm happy to leave things at that.
So long Killer stays away from the three-letter word I'm ok^^

If he does that I pay him a visit and poop on his front door.... :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes