Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and pretty cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update

As you probably noticed, I wasn't able to release a beta last week. Which makes me feel pretty bad, so sorry for that.

But there are also some positive news. While I wasn't able to complete the beta, I finished 2/3rd of it and I already made the renders for as much as I wrote as well. So it will 100% release sometimes this week, before the weekend is my guess. I plan to make some more progress towards two girls with unusual hair colors on that day and then also spend some time in the evening with the little cat. The morning of the day is pretty interesting I think, but I'm not going to spoil more.

Since I wasn't really doing much for My New Family I also wasn't doing much for My New Memories, sadly. Still, I planned out the Christmas renders I want to make and I will post them on the 24th, since that is the day where we celebrate Christmas here in Germany ( I know that a lot of other countries do it on the 25th in the morning, here we do it on the 24th in the evening ). While I didn't write that much for Chapter II so far, I made some more notes regarding events I want to make. I think this is a good way of remembering things. It happened a few times that I had a great idea in mind and thought to myself "Ah, you won't forget that one." And then I did, of course. So this time I'm making sure it won't happen again. I decided to make a cute little Yukiko render where she just watches the sunset on the balcony. I'm posting more lewd ones on my and on the , by the way :).

And I think that's it for this week. I'm really sorry that there wasn't a beta on the weekend like usual, I'll try my best to make it up this week with releasing one. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the Christmas renders coming up and of course, stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and pretty cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update

As you probably noticed, I wasn't able to release a beta last week. Which makes me feel pretty bad, so sorry for that.

But there are also some positive news. While I wasn't able to complete the beta, I finished 2/3rd of it and I already made the renders for as much as I wrote as well. So it will 100% release sometimes this week, before the weekend is my guess. I plan to make some more progress towards two girls with unusual hair colors on that day and then also spend some time in the evening with the little cat. The morning of the day is pretty interesting I think, but I'm not going to spoil more.

Since I wasn't really doing much for My New Family I also wasn't doing much for My New Memories, sadly. Still, I planned out the Christmas renders I want to make and I will post them on the 24th, since that is the day where we celebrate Christmas here in Germany ( I know that a lot of other countries do it on the 25th in the morning, here we do it on the 24th in the evening ). While I didn't write that much for Chapter II so far, I made some more notes regarding events I want to make. I think this is a good way of remembering things. It happened a few times that I had a great idea in mind and thought to myself "Ah, you won't forget that one." And then I did, of course. So this time I'm making sure it won't happen again. I decided to make a cute little Yukiko render where she just watches the sunset on the balcony. I'm posting more lewd ones on my and on the , by the way :).

And I think that's it for this week. I'm really sorry that there wasn't a beta on the weekend like usual, I'll try my best to make it up this week with releasing one. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the Christmas renders coming up and of course, stay awesome!

Thank you for sharing that here... <3

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
So I know this is out of left field abit, but I would honestly love 1 bit of real drama and only this 1, MC goes back to his hometown with sandy and they run into the dreaded EX, who would snap at the MC for what his dad did to her "partner", and start calling him all kinds of fucked up shit and calling him unlovable and worse than trash, only for sandy to snap for the first time and LAY HER OUT COLD in 1hit to the jaw, followed by heart felt pep talk from sandy which doesn't work well but because lucy heard everything she tells Granny and Fi what happen which makes them team up to bring down the wrath of god on the EX's head, followed quickly with a pep talk by all the girls who are preggers having him feel their bellies with some cute "your 1000x the man your dad was, your nothing like him" talk to bring him out of the funk he was in and he finally confronts his Ex and gives her the verbal dressing down she deserves causing her to shatter when she learns that he has many (future)wives and is going to be a father, and she has no hold on him anymore finally allowing him to close that chapter of his history for good, and getting his final bit of closer that's still left up in the air. This is probably the worst way to describe this thought, I just really wanna see sandy actually angry enough to lay a bitch out, and this moment feels perfect for the "oh I DO NOT want to piss off this wifey EVER" moment plus granny and FI working together to destroy the Ex's whole fake life by exposing her cheating to everyone she knows, as well as what ever other evil shit killer7 decides to tell us she did. lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So I know this is out of left field abit, but I would honestly love 1 bit of real drama and only this 1, MC goes back to his hometown with sandy and they run into the dreaded EX, who would snap at the MC for what his dad did to her "partner", and start calling him all kinds of fucked up shit and calling him unlovable and worse than trash, only for sandy to snap for the first time and LAY HER OUT COLD in 1hit to the jaw, followed by heart felt pep talk from sandy which doesn't work well but because lucy heard everything she tells Granny and Fi what happen which makes them team up to bring down the wrath of god on the EX's head, followed quickly with a pep talk by all the girls who are preggers having him feel their bellies with some cute "your 1000x the man your dad was, your nothing like him" talk to bring him out of the funk he was in and he finally confronts his Ex and gives her the verbal dressing down she deserves causing her to shatter when she learns that he has many (future)wives and is going to be a father, and she has no hold on him anymore finally allowing him to close that chapter of his history for good, and getting his final bit of closer that's still left up in the air. This is probably the worst way to describe this thought, I just really wanna see sandy actually angry enough to lay a bitch out, and this moment feels perfect for the "oh I DO NOT want to piss off this wifey EVER" moment plus granny and FI working together to destroy the Ex's whole fake life by exposing her cheating to everyone she knows, as well as what ever other evil shit killer7 decides to tell us she did. lol
And I want Tanja to still be my broken mindless pet... but Killer7 is nicer than us and so is the mc. My point is that it wouldn't fit his story imo...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
To be fair, Sandra's once neatly burst the collar. If I'm not mistaken, it was sometime during her puberty and she was having a hard time dealing with her mother's absence and Lucy's behavior, so her father called and offered to take her in.

That stuck in my mind because I thought she was a bit pale compared to Lucy and Alice in terms of her portrayal up to that point. But well she deserves her title as the ginger queen and I have great respect for the fact that she remained loyal to her family instead of taking the easy way out.

Reactions: Tavi13

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
There's an old saying: you can tell a good villain by the fact that you love to hate him (or her). In that sense, Killer7 has created the perfect villain for Spf.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I wish all of you amazing and wonderful people Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you can enjoy the time with your family and friends, I know it's especially difficult with the still on going pandemic. Nonetheless, I also hope you guys will enjoy these Christmas renders. There is another one with Lucy, Alice and Sandra but Patreon thinks it contains nudity so I can't post it publicily. I will post it on my Discord and on Twitter instead!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

I hope you all of you amazing people were able to enjoy the holidays, like I said in the Christmas render post I know it can be difficult especially during these times. Still, with Christmas now behind us the end of the year is closing in faster and faster!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 2 last week. I'm already working on Beta 3 but I'm not giving any promises that it will release this week. Like usual, once beta 3 is out you guys will get the usual teaser posts etc.

The feedback on both betas has been pretty good so far and like I said in some other progress updates, I feel like 0.22 will bring some new life into My New Family. There are still a lot of things I have planned that will take place in this update, all of them being very important for the future of the MC and the household. I can't wait to hear your feebback once the full version is out!

I also worked a little more on My New Memories, writing a few lines here and there during the Holidays. Since My New Memories plays during winter and Christmas ingame is approaching as well, I also wrote some things down I would like the family to do. Especially rekindling the old connections that seemed to almost get cut since the accident. And this time I don't mean Jessica but someone else, a certain very hard working cop who is struggling with her emotions and all the things happening around her. Not going to spoil more but it will be very interesting to see how all of this plays out - If you decided to listen to her story and get to know her better, of course. Anyway, I will share more things regarding My New Memories when the time is right. Todays render is just Anna putting on a nice dress for the evening!

And I think that's it for this week. Pretty short update but since we had Christmas and more holidays are approaching it makes sense, at least I think so. Nonetheless, I'll see you wonderful people on the next progress update. Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

I hope you all of you amazing people were able to enjoy the holidays, like I said in the Christmas render post I know it can be difficult especially during these times. Still, with Christmas now behind us the end of the year is closing in faster and faster!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 2 last week. I'm already working on Beta 3 but I'm not giving any promises that it will release this week. Like usual, once beta 3 is out you guys will get the usual teaser posts etc.

The feedback on both betas has been pretty good so far and like I said in some other progress updates, I feel like 0.22 will bring some new life into My New Family. There are still a lot of things I have planned that will take place in this update, all of them being very important for the future of the MC and the household. I can't wait to hear your feebback once the full version is out!

I also worked a little more on My New Memories, writing a few lines here and there during the Holidays. Since My New Memories plays during winter and Christmas ingame is approaching as well, I also wrote some things down I would like the family to do. Especially rekindling the old connections that seemed to almost get cut since the accident. And this time I don't mean Jessica but someone else, a certain very hard working cop who is struggling with her emotions and all the things happening around her. Not going to spoil more but it will be very interesting to see how all of this plays out - If you decided to listen to her story and get to know her better, of course. Anyway, I will share more things regarding My New Memories when the time is right. Todays render is just Anna putting on a nice dress for the evening!

And I think that's it for this week. Pretty short update but since we had Christmas and more holidays are approaching it makes sense, at least I think so. Nonetheless, I'll see you wonderful people on the next progress update. Stay awesome!

Thanks As Always Kytronix for posting that here.

Can not wait for some more MNF :)

Reactions: csmk14
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes