Is it safe to assume a game is banned ...

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
... when it exists in English language, for years, and is easily available?

I was about to recommend an off-site game (hentai-rpg), when it occurred to me that it is odd not to be here on f95zone.

and then wondered, how likely it is that a game would not be here, even though s.a.
(I do not remember any content that would fall under rule 1.7, but I played it many years ago, and maybe an older version)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The easiest way to figure out why a game isn't here is to check whether it has loli/shota content, if it does, then that's probably the reason. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: woody554

Darth Mat

Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Either that or nobody requested or uploaded it... probably it's in siterips or in a dev/studio's collection. So I would find out who made it and search for that or ask in the "Recommendations & Identification" forum

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Cartman-Brah

Jul 8, 2024
If it's not still on f95 even though there's nothing against the rules, it's only because nobody has made a request.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Ah, well, I had the impression that everything under the sun would by now have been requested.

Anyways, starting to play that game in question, because I remember it was somewhat engaging (later on laborious), partly hot (and ever so slightly "animated"), and I still do not see anything wrong in the content, but now I think maybe the game is not here because it was made in Flash ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
later on player can spend points on breast size, dick size and whatnot, but I do not think you can make her childlike.

Anyways, thanks for answering, and good night.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Except that the game (Futaring) is here already :ROFLMAO:
ahaha.
so it comes under 2 titles (Fuju Hime and Futaring).

but still, for the future, when I can not find a game here, because not here or because me too stupid to find it, I guess I still will refrain from recommending them if the slightest doubt of too shota/loli ...