Is my game bugged, or am I just missing this?

Dec 20, 2017
So, I'm legally blind, so this could very well just be my eyes not seeing it, but I've been playing Milfy City a lot recently, and that has since stopped because I haven't been able to find this final piece of trash in the office minigame (Which I honestly wish I could skip because of my disability, but maybe some day there will be a method to do that.) but I fear that I might've somehow bugged out the game, and if that's the case my save is basically gone, becasue the only other save I have is from a month+ back, where I hadn't made any progress, so that would absolutely suck. :( But here's a screenshot of where I'm currently at. Maybe one of you could see something that i can't?

1565126925098.png

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So, I'm legally blind, so this could very well just be my eyes not seeing it, but I've been playing Milfy City a lot recently, and that has since stopped because I haven't been able to find this final piece of trash in the office minigame (Which I honestly wish I could skip because of my disability, but maybe some day there will be a method to do that.) but I fear that I might've somehow bugged out the game, and if that's the case my save is basically gone, becasue the only other save I have is from a month+ back, where I hadn't made any progress, so that would absolutely suck. :( But here's a screenshot of where I'm currently at. Maybe one of you could see something that i can't?

View attachment 365435
Believe it's this:
2019-08-06_16-32-56.png

And FYI - you'll get a lot more responses to these types of questions if you ask on the main game thread.

Dec 20, 2017
Yeah, you both were spot on! Thank you a ton. And I'll try to find that main game thread for further questions. God, I thought the game was bugged this whole time but it was just my vision lol

Reactions: polywog

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018