Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Not every update is amazing for Man of the House, but at least the developers communicate with the players. Normally there is an update every 2 weeks, but if that changes the devs let us know. That's how you should communicate. Here it seems like there's just silence.

Aug 5, 2016
This is gonna be the biggest, and in my opinion the best update this game will ever have, and everyone deserves to play it ASAP after this LONG wait. There will be no significant delay on this episode releasing, and I can promise you that right now.

Okay hold up. "Everyone" doesn't deserve shit. If ICSTOR releases it to his Patrons and the patrons collectively decide not to share it then anyone who deserves anything will have gotten it. We on this forum rely on the generosity of paying patrons to share the game with us and they do so because they want to, not because anyone here deserves anything. Of course this game is getting shared here pronto after release, there's no real concern that it won't happen, but don't fall into the trap of assuming you're entitled to it. It's disrespectful to the dev who continues to make the game despite our piracy and disrespectful to the donors on this site who donate the games out of their free will for us freeloaders to play.

HelloworldIamman

Aug 8, 2019
Why can't he just release the Caroline update? That's all people really care about.
I think only he really knows.
By the way, not everyone is waiting for Caroline. Personally, I would like the whole update devoted to Sarah and there are still admirers of other women. It would be very difficult, if at all possible, to please everyone.
I mean out of the 3 main paths in the next update people only really care about Caroline.

Nobody cares about Celia or the Neighbors. We want Sara and the Aunt.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Why can't he just release the Caroline update? That's all people really care about.

I mean out of the 3 main paths in the next update people only really care about Caroline.

Not true there are plenty of people who are also interested in the neighbors, the friend in class, the girl at the pool etc.
Some would rather have a more fleshed out game with side girls like those stated above than just more caroline.
I personally couldn't care less about caroline content and would like some for the girl at school whose name I can't remember, the friend from class... whatever she was called. I'm also a little interested to see what he has added for the neighbours, mostly the daughter not the mother but meh... beggars can't be choosers. What I really want is more Sara.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Not true there are plenty of people who are also interested in the neighbors, the friend in class, the girl at the pool etc.
Some would rather have a more fleshed out game with side girls like those stated above than just more caroline.
I personally couldn't care less about caroline content and would like some for the girl at school whose name I can't remember, the friend from class... whatever she was called. I'm also a little interested to see what he has added for the neighbours, mostly the daughter not the mother but meh... beggars can't be choosers. What I really want is more Sara.
Or, OR and hear me out on this, he could have spend the development time on girls he already included from the beginning and are in desperate need of more screentime or fix some issues with the game storywise, instead of including 1000 new girls with way lesser screentime and development who make this game an unfocused mess with no direction.

Reactions: Q Who

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
What, where are all these new girls

Thant's what he is doing, do you not remember the whole spying on the neighbours scene, people wanted more of them they are getting it.
You listed them off. If by "wanted them", you mean those girls actually hindering the release of a new update, I doubt it. He also really isn't. Going off by what was shown with the twins, his side content is always terribly rushed and makes one wonder why he even bothers to include them at all instead of focusingmore on those he already has. They're mostly just time wasters. I doubt even 5% of his fanbase plays this for the "side girls", let's call em that, but for the actual meat of the game.

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
What confused me was you calling them new, they have always been in the game and were always intended to have content.
I call them new because at this point in time they're not characters, they're commercials for new content. Characters, actually have you know, character.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We as in You and what Army?
As Hones above me explained, there are a lot of people waiting for content with other characters. I definitely would like to see more Macy, or Sara's friend, or Sara back again. Don't mind Caroline, or Auntie and her girlfriend either. The only difference is that I personally don't demand an earlier release because my favourite character is supposedly finished for that update.

D

Deleted member 619154

So is the update supposed to be released in August or did it get a delay again ?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Im probably asking a question thats been asked quite a lot, but when does the new update release?
You and others who are still asking the same question can be sure that if someone knows the date of the new update, he will share with us all this joyful news.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Im probably asking a question thats been asked quite a lot, but when does the new update release?
I guess it will be 100% in the end of August/beginning of september. Then a week of testing. So most likely somewhere in the later half of September.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
You got a mouse in your pocket? I think saying "We" implies more than what's actually true. A lot of people just want content, and the more varied, the better. I personally like having several different women to develop, instead of banging on the same damn drum over and over. I mean, if we're going to be honest, Sara's already blown MC and left her back door wide open to intruders. Not really sure what else it is you're wanting from her. Maybe, just maybe, we can try going down another road instead of the one we've already worn out...

waugeyman

Jun 21, 2018
How is this not considered on hold/abandoned? Nine months without an update seven if the medical issue is to be believed with nothing.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes