j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So what you're saying is that if I were alive in Renaissance Italy and I was commissioned to "create art," I could swipe my paintbrush once against that pristine chapel ceiling and then do absolutely nothing from that point forward, and you sure as shit better give me my florins because I'm entitled to them, goddamnit.
Well, the difference is certainly that one can't demand a certain/finished product or a concrete investment result. Sure, if you don't satisfy your patreon, you'll be looking for a new one eventually, but it's not like you could be forced to deliver. That's a fundamental difference compared to actual investments/contracts where you'd be liable. Nobody forces patreons to give money but at the same time nobody forces creators to deliver, and that's how patronage should be seen. It's just something one has to consider and there's nothing wrong with canceling a pledge.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So what you're saying is that if I were alive in Renaissance Italy and I was commissioned to "create art," I could swipe my paintbrush once against that pristine chapel ceiling and then do absolutely nothing from that point forward, and you sure as shit better give me my florins because I'm entitled to them, goddamnit.

Well, you heard it here, folks. I gotta get me a job doing that.

:rolleyes:
Exactly, you are free to get the money and do nothing in the exact same way that you are free to not support someone who is doing nothing, because no one is forced here to do anything.

If someone is willingly paying him for "doing nothing" then it's that patreon problem, not ICSTOR problem and certainly not your problem. So why don't you try to get that same job and start your own game? It sounds pretty easy, right?

Feb 13, 2019
Oh stop that ''I don't have right to speak because im not patreon'' stuff.. You can say whatever the shit you want.

We are on the PIRATE forum, those that tell us that we don't have right to comment on specific parts of the game because we're not paying are fooling themselves and are just the biggest hypocrites. :rolleyes:
Yeah i mean we're pirates we're already immoral as fuck.

Feb 13, 2019
Oh stop that ''I don't have right to speak because im not patreon'' stuff.. You can say whatever the shit you want.

We are on the PIRATE forum, those that tell us that we don't have right to comment on specific parts of the game because we're not paying are fooling themselves and are just the biggest hypocrites. :rolleyes:
Yeah i mean we're pirates we're already immoral as fuck.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
How is this not considered on hold/abandoned? Nine months without an update seven if the medical issue is to be believed with nothing.
On Hold - The developer of the game has said that development has been suspended but they intend to continue work on the game at some point in the future. (This thread had that tag while ICSTOR was on medical leave.)

Abandoned - The developer of the game has stated they no longer intend to work on the game, OR there has been 6 months with no communication from the developer.

ICSTOR is posting regular updates, and is actively working on the game, so neither tag applies.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
so the upcoming update can someone tell me its about who character is??
Like stated by the other 2 people : content will be Caroline, Celia and the neighbours.
I believe there's also a new character that will have a scene.
I think her name's Cindy ?

Reactions: Zatous

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017

Well, you heard it here, folks. I gotta get me a job doing that.

:rolleyes:
You are mixing things up

Supporting an artist is not same as commissioning an art piece to be made.

Commission is hiring and paying an artist to create or to perform.
Patronage is the support of an artist not necessarily under condition of any returns for you.

Yep Renaissance patrons finaced lots of artists and some newer made much worth while. Even then they understood that art is at whim of inspiration , deadlines not kept was always part of the whole deal.

waugeyman

Jun 21, 2018
On Hold - The developer of the game has said that development has been suspended but they intend to continue work on the game at some point in the future. (This thread had that tag while ICSTOR was on medical leave.)

Abandoned - The developer of the game has stated they no longer intend to work on the game, OR there has been 6 months with no communication from the developer.

ICSTOR is posting regular updates, and is actively working on the game, so neither tag applies.
There hasn't been an update since November. Making a post saying hey something's coming, but not delivering is just stringing people along. This site should have the balls to call a spade a spade. Tag it as On Hold until he drops an update. Then remove the tag.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There hasn't been an update since November. Making a post saying hey something's coming, but not delivering is just stringing people along. This site should have the balls to call a spade a spade. Tag it as On Hold until he drops an update. Then remove the tag.
It was the tagged as on hold, the tag has been removed because it no longer applies, the game is back in active development and icstor has posted updates on patreon.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018

People who make these games or any games have actual lives that don't involve you. They have bills they need to pay, which means they have to stop working on the game. They have to eat at least once a day. Which means they have to stop working on the game. They need to take a break to reset their creative block, which means they have to stop working on the game. They have family emergencies, which change their priority and forces them to stop working on the game. They need to have sexy time, to get new ideas to add to the game, which means they have to stop working on the game. They need a wank break, which means they have to stop working on the game. They need to sleep, which means they have to stop working on the game. They also want to deliver an update that is more than 3 new scenes aka, about 10 mins of new gameplay. Not to mention, Each scene needs to be lit correctly, characters need to be positioned correctly. Scenes need to be cut and edited into position so that the story continues to flow. Bugs needs to be worked out so wankers don't complain about it. And let's not forget that if you're on this site, then there's a 99% likelihood that you're getting the game absolutely free of charge. So chill your tits, wipe your snatch and keep your panties on until the update is ready.

snumia12

Aug 11, 2019
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Developer note News about v0.6:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: -

Extras: - - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVES
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
it is not complete

• Haha
Reactions: Somnus

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
People who make these games or any games have actual lives that don't involve you. They have bills they need to pay, which means they have to stop working on the game. They have to eat at least once a day. Which means they have to stop working on the game. They need to take a break to reset their creative block, which means they have to stop working on the game. They have family emergencies, which change their priority and forces them to stop working on the game. They need to have sexy time, to get new ideas to add to the game, which means they have to stop working on the game. They need a wank break, which means they have to stop working on the game. They need to sleep, which means they have to stop working on the game. They also want to deliver an update that is more than 3 new scenes aka, about 10 mins of new gameplay. Not to mention, Each scene needs to be lit correctly, characters need to be positioned correctly. Scenes need to be cut and edited into position so that the story continues to flow. Bugs needs to be worked out so wankers don't complain about it. And let's not forget that if you're on this site, then there's a 99% likelihood that you're getting the game absolutely free of charge. So chill your tits, wipe your snatch and keep your panties on until the update is ready.
I think this should be posted in the OP. Too much noise is being created by ignorant folks regarding update. Why such a fuss...hold your balls until its time. It will be ready when it will be ready. Until then peace and try other games lots of fish in the ocean. :D:D

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes