fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hey, is it just me or does clicking "Post Reply" in the comment edit box for this topic usually keep that box open even after the progress slider at the top of the page completes, while the page itself doesn't refresh ... so you need to refresh manually to see what you just posted AND the comment edit box contains your just-posted text as if you were still drafting it?

I am seeing a number of double postings here and that's easy to do if you experience what I just described, because it appears nothing actually posted so you click the "Post Reply" button again.

I'm not experiencing this problem in other topics at this site, tho.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, is it just me or does clicking "Post Reply" in the comment edit box for this topic usually keep that box open even after the progress slider at the top of the page completes, while the page itself doesn't refresh ... so you need to refresh manually to see what you just posted AND the comment edit box contains your just-posted text as if you were still drafting it?

I am seeing a number of double postings here and that's easy to do if you experience what I just described, because it appears nothing actually posted so you click the "Post Reply" button again.

I'm getting that problem in every topic, I just assumed it was because my connection was bad.

Reactions: fried

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Not just you, it's been the same for me and it only seems to be happening for me in this thread.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Lousy that it's happening to others here, too.

Here is what it looks like after posting, for those who haven't seen this symptom ... my post remains in the edit box after clicking "Post Reply" but nothing is refreshed in the topic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to manually refresh that page to see if it posted correctly.

So the next time I come back into the refreshed topic, that prior post text is still in the post edit box when just browsing. You can only remove it by posting again and hoping it works that time, otherwise it stays in there until you post successfully:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lousy that it's happening to others here, too.

Here is what it looks like after posting, for those who haven't seen this symptom ... my post remains in the edit box after clicking "Post Reply" but nothing is refreshed in the topic:

You need to manually refresh that page to see if it posted correctly.

So the next time I come back into the refreshed topic, that prior post text is still in the post edit box when just browsing. You can only remove it by posting again and hoping it works that time, otherwise it stays in there until you post successfully:
If you want you can remove your old comment from the post box by erasing the text and then using the delete draft function.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
It's the fault of his patrons that they support him after so much lies.
That's why he can keep wasting time and grabing money without giving any update...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes